• Please log in to reply
1579 replies to this topic

#21 Erykr

Erykr

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:02 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii!!!! :XD: these directions are awesome... with pics too... now if i can get permission from my superiors.. :o haha
The nine scariest words you will ever hear: I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

#22 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

reopened

made some consolidation of the useful data into a FAQ + added new "unofficial" shops

good job yggg :c13: (GJ!)

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#23 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

Many thanks for the directions. They'll be a big help to me in finding the store when I head over to Tokyo in August.

#24 Sliverfall

Sliverfall

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:40 AM

Arigatou for the excellent directions. They'll really come in handy when I go to Japan in a few years. Actually more like 5 or 6 years, but that's beside the point...
Posted Image

#25 leonheartx

leonheartx

piko piko piko~~~

• Shinmem
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

this makes me wish i could go to japan >_< or wish i was born in japan ^^

everybody says its very expensive though

those pictures for the directions are great =D
Posted Image

#26 nermal1

nermal1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:45 AM

I didn't find the store that expensive. Considering how much official merchandise usually costs, most of it was pretty cheap. I went to the Harajuku one last month and the staff there were lovely and friendly to me, even when she was explaining the whole card game business to me in Japanese (I believe if you bought over a certain amount you got a chance at the game, in which you could win exclusive photo cards from Ambitious). Although I must admit to being happy that it was women working there. I was already outnumbered by all the fanboys :lol:

#27 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:41 PM

everybody says its very expensive though

I didn't find the store that expensive. Considering how much official merchandise usually costs, most of it was pretty cheap.

Some stuff is expensive seeming... I mean, the 1000Y singles are pricey but... it's the same price you'd pay for it new anywhere. Same with the 3000Y albums, and the 3500Y-4500Y DVDs. But the photocards are very reasonable at 150Y, which is pretty much the going price on photocards of that size at Harajuku idol shops. (There are some good bargains elsewhere though, like 1 place has 10-card and 20-card packs of their less popular pictures (of certain people) for 600Y and 1200Y respectively, which is cheap!) The "assorted others" seem reasonably priced... (stuff like mousepads and keychains and such) which is to say, they're kinda pricey, but definitely to sort of prices that you're relieved to see after 2500Y T-shirts :cool
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#28 nermal1

nermal1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:09 PM

Yeah some of the idol shops had nice packs. Like I saw Takahashi ones, some insane amount of photos for about 2500 yen. There were really only a few things in the shop that I thought were expensive, but they were big packs of stuff, with DVDs and such.

#29 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:26 PM

Its always worth hunting through the bargain bins and discounted sections in the non official stores some really good stuff turns up in them and quite often there seems to be no logic behind what you find in them ive managed to pick up a few gems in there myself.

#30 nermal1

nermal1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:23 PM

I have a quick question before I'm off to Tokyo again in the morning (here I come musical!), at the different shops in Tokyo, do they sell different merchandise? I've only been to the Harajuku one, if I go to say Shibuya or Ueno, do they have the exact same stuff or do they sell different things?

#31 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:56 PM

they sell roughly the same set of stuff, but because of sales and remaining stocks etc, some stores might have a few photos that are different from the rest. Plus there are special stuff that are only sold at each store (harajuku store limited, shibuya store limited). You can check with the store attendants regarding this 2nd type.
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#32 nermal1

nermal1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:00 AM

Ah cool, thanks for that. I'm leaving from Shibuya anyway, so I'll have to check that store out before I go.

#33 kyogic

kyogic

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:57 AM

the store was totally not what i expected... but it was still cool to see. i went to the Shibuya and Ueno stores.

#34 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:49 AM

really sweet guide, even just by looking at pictures and info, i can feel the joy of being in the stores....of course it would be way better to be there myself :blink:
they are really not how i expected though, especially that they seems smaller and not as bright as i thought they would be

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#35 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:41 AM

really sweet guide, even just by looking at pictures and info, i can feel the joy of being in the stores....of course it would be way better to be there myself :D
they are really not how i expected though, especially that they seems smaller and not as bright as i thought they would be

i read in some book, they had some info on the H!P store....the one in Shibuya, in the Shibuya109 bldg, ground floor...and to think i was in the area during my last trip but wasn't an MM fan..i did have a chance to go, but didn't....sadly..
next time i will go, and hopefully the Ueno, and Harajuku ones too.

#36 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:18 AM

just wanna mention, the Shibuya H!P Store is not at the 109 Building, it's at the 109-2 Building, level B2F. the famous 109 Building is at a Y-cross junction, not far from the famous Hachinko crossing. the 109-2 Building, on the other hand, is at the Hachinko crossing junction, and is across the road from the Tsutaya building.
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#37 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:15 PM

Shinsaibashi Store, Osaka

京都府京都市下京区四条通柳馬場西入
ライブハウス?hミューズホール?hビル1F

Muse Hall 389 Building 1st Floor
in-between (as shown on the map) Nomura securities and Starbucks (!) Coffee
u need to take the Hankyu Kyoto line to Karasuma Station

I was just wondering if you could add alittle more on how to find this store. You hhave mentioned a specific train station but i still have no idea of how to get there. Is this store close to any other major location ? Prehaps a place of historical significance or simply some place you cant miss.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#38 qilver

qilver

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 03:36 AM

just wanna mention, the Shibuya H!P Store is not at the 109 Building, it's at the 109-2 Building, level B2F. the famous 109 Building is at a Y-cross junction, not far from the famous Hachinko crossing. the 109-2 Building, on the other hand, is at the Hachinko crossing junction, and is across the road from the Tsutaya building.

thanks for the info.....i meant to say the Shibuya 109-2 bldg....
i've been inside the Shibuya 109 bldg, but not the 109-2 bldg....
next time though...i want to visit the store, definitely.

#39 qilver

qilver

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

those people that have been to the Shibuya, Ueno, Harajuku, and other Hello Project Stores in Japan,

did you see any Ai Takahashi large size posters available? if so, how much were they?

and how much were the photos of Takahashi and the other MM girls? do they come in different sizes?

next visit, i am interested in collecting whatever i can find on her, and a few of the other girls, i know they will probably be pricy, but it is not often that i get to go back to Japan. Thanks for any info. :P

#40 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:25 PM

those people that have been to the Shibuya, Ueno, Harajuku, and other Hello Project Stores in Japan,

did you see any Ai Takahashi large size posters available? if so, how much were they?

and how much were the photos of Takahashi and the other MM girls? do they come in different sizes?

next visit, i am interested in collecting whatever i can find on her, and a few of the other girls, i know they will probably be pricy, but it is not often that i get to go back to Japan. Thanks for any info. XD

i think i've gone so many times to the Shibuya & Harajuku stores that the staff can recognise me already, they smile when they see me!

As far I notice, they don't sell posters at the H!P store, mainly photos. The photos generally come in 3 sizes:
- L size (8.8cmx12.7cm)
- Postcard size (10.2cmx15.2cm)
- 2L size (not sure, but probably one third bigger than L size)

L size photos generally sell for JPY150 each, Postcard size around JPY200 & 2L size around JPY250. Certain metallic back photos may sell for JPY200/250 each.

Photos selling at H!P store are usually 2-3 month old, i.e 2-3 months after release, the photos are discontinued. Thus, if you're looking for older photos of your favourite member, try the Gorakudoh shop (shop"s" now coz there's another outlet just opened at Harajuku, near to the one at the LOVX Building. Another place is the Trio2 shop at Nakano Broadway, Nakano. This is a specialty celebrity shop, & also sells posters. You can find posters of H!P acts here, as well as other J-Pop artists.
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users