드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#22 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:42 AM

Anymore word on this girl? She's like, the mysterious egg.

Wada Ayaka

#23 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

Someone on JPM mentioned that she was supposed to become an Egg but it never happened. There isn't any announcement or notice/proof from anywhere though, so I guess we won't really know unless something happens. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#24 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:07 PM

Oh, then she's real? ^^; I did not know her until now! I suposse that she quit because she never appear in the concerts, events or photoshots, is a shame that we not saw more of her, she is really pretty but I wonder how was her voice
(・∀・)ノ☆

#25 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

I only know her from that photo and a gif where she is poking someone (another egg). It's weird that she seems to have left immediately after joining. A few months ago I dreamed that she left because she found H!P too boring :D.

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

- Nevermind, ignore this post.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#27 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:21 AM

Ninja edit: You didn't see anything.. :ph34r:

#28 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

^ Wrong thread though. You want Sekine Azusa. This is the Sezaki Azusa thread. XD;;

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#29 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

Epic fail then. XD Thanks. Damn you brain and your lowercase text auto-filling abilities!

#30 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:46 AM

Found this GIF when cleaning my Imageshack account. Apparently I made this in 2010. XD
Posted Image
I wonder what she was doing there. Fixing Kanon's clothes? ^^;

Just in case people forget, she was Satou Ayano's generation mate. But never appear again since her introduction back in 2009.

#31 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Does she have a blog now?

Why did she quit?

#32 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:22 AM

Unfortunately we don't have anything to answer that at the moment. :lol: So for now, she remain one of Egg folklore. XD

#33 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

When searching her name on Google just for fun I stumbled upon this here:

https://twitter.com/azuzu0529xx

The account is quite new. Name, nickname and birth date correspond with that of Azusa. Could someone please have a look at it and tell us whether this is her real account or a fan account?

There's also an Ameba Blog (existing since January 2012), again with Azusa's birth date, the correct school year etc.: http://profile.ameba.jp/azusa19940529/ (the entries can only be viewed if you have an Ameba account and added her as contact)

#34 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I asked her

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#35 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

Sorry to dig out this thread again, but I just found a backstage video of the April 2009 egg event/concert on Youtube. That was the concert where Azusa had originally been introduced.

She can be seen e.g. from 0:17 to 0:21 and around 2:42 in the grey cardigan, a skirt and two long pigtails (and Ayano Sato, who was also new back then, at 4:14 on the right)

#36 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Never heared of this girl before. Pity she didn't stay

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#37 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is this her?
Posted Image

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#38 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

^
yes, that's her :)

#39 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

She was in the Toe the line dvd.
Didn't look happy to be with the other eggs..

#40 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

There is only one visible entry in her blog. She wrote it on March 12th and she is referring to the catastrophe last year.

I'd be very happy if someone could translate it. A friend of mine had a short look at it some time ago and she said something about Azuzu having lost her house and family members because of the catastrophe. I don't know whether she said the truth.

Here is the text:

Spoiler

source: http://ameblo.jp/azu...1190227120.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users