Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#16162 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

Yossie is cool! I hope she had a fun birthday, wasn’t she at Tokyo Disneyworld with Tsuji Nozomi? I saw Nonos Instagram photo so I assumed they both went along.

I’ve been listening to a bit of Hangry and Angry-f, hard to believe it’s been a decade since that group released their album!!

#16163 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:36 AM

33 years old? So young and so mature at the same time. :good:

Hangry and Angry, who would say then that both of them would be married now... with others :lol:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16164 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:25 PM

I’m having a bit of a Yossy watchathon at the moment. She’s so cool. We all know that though!!

Been watching these 2008 Hawaii trip with Yuko and something in part 2 struck a chord with me. Because the sound dips I’m not sure who said it but They’re talking about the ages of the OG members (in 2008) and one of them says that they always imagine the members how they were back when they first met. Like they’re still stuck at those ages.

Then I thought, funnily enough, so do I! Even though I follow them on Instagram and most are married with children now, I still picture them as they were between 2000-2006. Funny to find they think of each other like that too!

If you want to watch the trip here’s the two parts on YouTube.

Part 1:

Part 2:

#16165 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

Only Yossie could made Yuko goes barefoot and wet her feet in that beach. :coool:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16166 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:36 AM

From Yossie's instagram:

https://www.instagra...mi_yoshizawa412

#16167 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

What a great pic!

#16168 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Holy wow, Ishiguro looks like she did when she graduated in this photo. Kei is also aging very well.

#16169 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

This outfit and hair gave me major Osaka Koi No Uta vibes.

https://youtu.be/DvKY3AmEWwY

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#16170 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:06 AM

If you want to see Yossie doing some cooking then this “Chirashi Sushi in 5 Minutes” video is what you need.

#16171 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:31 AM

Yossie is awesome.

Proud Usachan Creep

#16172 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

They must put Yaguchi and Nakazawa in the food show too. :w00t:

#16173 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:29 PM

^^ OMG I love that!!  I actually own all Hello! Morning episodes that are on DVD and haven't seen that one yet but when I do I'll rip a better quality version and post it.

In the meantime, since I love Yossie's early years more (before she got so darn skinny) - here is something I uploaded today from the 2001 musical LOVE Century.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#16174 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:13 AM

Anyone got a link to that spooky drama she did? The one with the ghost lady??

#16175 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

Searching for that, I found this video from the 2004 tour "The Best of Japan".

#16176 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:56 PM

That is a good interview! I saw that myself the other day.

As for the horror thing... I didn’t imagine it right? Hitomi actually was in a drama where she was in a haunted house... Tap’s turning on by their own etc. I remember seeing it!! It was only about 2014/5 when I watched it online. Can’t find it anywhere now.

Unless it was one of the other members... pretty sure it was Yossie though. It was pretty good if I remember right, though not very long.

#16177 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

Asahi newspaper

Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary interviews the Morning Musume. Leaders about the "Platinum era" that restored Morning Musume after its down years
H8r6SMpl.jpg
5gEewqIl.jpg
https://www.asahi.co...morning-musume/
https://www.asahi.co...8062923201.html

Yoshizawa Hitomi Part 1
https://www.asahi.co...8062924021.html

AS20180705003277_comm.jpg
Spoiler

Yoshizawa Hitomi Part 2
https://www.asahi.co...8070329931.html

AS20180705003342_comm.jpg
Spoiler

#16178 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:44 PM

OK, a little back for a fetish session... :arrow:

#16179 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:39 AM

It seems unfortunately Yossy was arrested for DUI.
https://headlines.ya...-fnnprimev-soci
Her brother died in a traffic accident about 10 years ago, so this is very sad to see.

Here is a brief translation (not 100% accurate i'm sure):

Talent and former morning musume Yoshizawa Hitomi was involved in a hit and run accident on the 6th, and was arrested due to this.

At around 7AM in nakano ward, the suspect Yoshizawa Hitomi was intoxicated and operating a vehicle, and collided with a woman riding her bicycle, and left the scene as-is. The woman fell, and hit a man walking in the neighborhood. Both the man and woman sustained minor injuries.

The suspect Yoshizawa was arrested for negligently operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, and hit and run.

(Some history about her as a member of MM and talent)

However last September, she had an incident while driving when she collided with someone from the oncoming lane, and on her blog stated "I apologize to the person who was in the other vehicle, and my work acquaintances who i have caused trouble to." (not sure of exact translation for that one)

The suspect Yoshizawa was supposed to appear in a public event, however those plans were cancelled at the last minute.

Yasuda Kei, whom Yoshizawa had worked with as a member of Morning Musume said this related to Yoshizawa's absence "I'm not clear on the details myself, however our apologies she was not able to attend"

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#16180 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:00 PM

I'll give some time for some more reporting before I draw any conclusions on this, but hopefully this will prompt her to get some professional help, and not exacerbating things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users