• Please log in to reply
16461 replies to this topic

#16141 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

Not only she is a mom, recently she puts a picture of her pregnancy (feeling nostalgic, she said, probably in a day her son was specially active ^_^ ).

Hitomi-embarazada.png

Source: https://www.instagra...mi_yoshizawa412

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16142 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

In good company ^_^

Hitomi-y-_Cute.png

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16143 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:53 PM

^^ aww that's adorable! She'really glowing!

And so surprising to see her with C-ute members, but fun nonetheless!

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#16144 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Yossie is working. She talks about a take.

Yossy.png

#16145 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:40 AM

This may have been addressed before, but did Yossie become anorexic or something because she used to be quite full for an idol when she was younger.  Nothing wrong with how she looked in the early 2000s, I've always found her to be super cute, but this evening I'm watching a Hello! Project 2008 Winter live concert and not only is she super-skinny but her legs looks bone-y like tooth picks 0.0

I really hope she wasn't pressured into that though hopefully she just naturally grew that way... (?)

On another note, I just discovered Ongaku Gatas!  LOVE them!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#16146 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:06 AM

From everything I remember seeing back then, it's probably a safe bet that Yossie developed an eating disorder.  A lot of idols end up developing EDs of some type or another at some point in their careers.  Around that period of time in particular, Japan was going through its whole "metabo-ban" period where they were having a lot of discourse over a passed law to fine employers for having employees above a certain age being over a certain size.  While Yossie was nowhere near that age range, it was still a time when there was even more increased pressure to be thin in a society where anorexia was already becoming more prevalent.

I think the agency has probably taken a hard-line stance on anorexia since then though.  There have been girls since then that have reached uncomfortably small and unhealthy sizes, but then improved.  Everyone is different, but having dealt with eating disorders myself, I think it's unlikely that many of them came out of it without some "encouragement."  When you're so thin that it starts to negatively impact your ability to perform, end up with random bruises, and injure more easily, that's just bad for business.

Looking towards more recent examples, there was a period of time where Ogata Haruna was basically a toothpick, probably most prominently around the Utakata Saturday Night period.

Spoiler

After a point, she started rapidly filling out again at a rate usually seen during recovery.  Speculatively, I can only assume that the agency or her family intervened, because recovery is rarely a switch that is flipped that easily, particularly among those with public pressures like idols.  Of course, by the time she started to look healthy again, many wota started calling her fat.  <_<

Spoiler

#16147 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:50 AM

Thanks so much for sharing those thoughts.  It is a very sad thing to think about.  In the photo you shared (in spoiler below) it actually seems cruel to pair those two together like that, for both Haruna and Kanon being such extremes.

I'm shamefully strict myself when it comes to judging females based on weight, but there is a limit on thin as you've demonstrated with Haruna and from what I witnessed of Yossie... it just looks unhealthy and painful.  Personally I don't think anyone should be thinner than Airi Suzuki.  I apologize if I've hurt anyone or made anyone self-conscious for sharing my personal opinion, for it is only my opinion. 

Spoiler

Because I've spent so much time with very early Morning Musume video material I didn't even realize that the majority of Yossie's time in the spotlight was when she had become so incredibly thin  :(.

In fact even looking at her recent photos it seems like she never really deviated from her disfunctional habits.

Here is how I typically envision (and prefer) Yossie:

Yossie_in_vid.jpg

NOT this:

12926588_f1024.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#16148 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

She had a period about 15 years ago when her face looked chubby, but I don't think her body was ever chubby. She overreacted and got too thin for several years. I tried to point that out at the time, but people, even on this forum resisted believing it.

#16149 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

I think she become really thin after becoming leader. She surely take it like a big responsability and it was too much. She was a great leader, but she needed a great effort too.

If one of our girls have to be a weight desorder, better a little more than a little less. ^_^

#16150 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

Yossie's son keeps growing up. She said the kid is very strong ^_^

Hijo_Hitomi.png

#16151 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

I'm so excited to see her on stage again for the Hina Fest. The first member who caught my attention and my eternal kamioshi on stage with my current oshi *_*

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#16152 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:36 AM

And also a great mom. She used this boxes from her husband's work to made a little stairs for her son. ^_^

Yossy_Hijo.png

#16153 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Yossie was part of a debate about education last month.

Hitomi_Educacion.png

#16154 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:32 PM

YOSSIE SINGING MR MOONLIGHT AND BABY KOI NI KNOCKOUT

I'm so happy ;_;

Wish they were full videos though

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#16155 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:08 AM

I hope full videos come with time, it's so great the public reaction. :arrow:

#16156 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

What was the debate about education about, and what was the outcome?  (I'm asking as an EFL teacher).

#16157 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

Sorry, ZetaCron, I don't know japanese but I'm goona try to use an automatic translator in what she write about it in her Instagram... Let's see...

A round table in Nagoya... Yossy is part as a panelist... What kind of problems there is in education today?... She wants the experts explain what kind of education her son is going to receive since now...

...Then she talks about the organizers, the title is NO EDUCATION WITHOUT FUTURE The Future of Children in Danger...

She was only presenting the act, no more info, sorry. :blush:

#16158 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:08 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSSY!

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#16159 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:58 AM

Oh, Happy Birthday, Yoshizawa-san :king: How old is she now?

#16160 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:08 PM

^
She is 33 years old now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users