• Please log in to reply
16461 replies to this topic

#21 christine

christine

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:40 AM

Really??? Yossie's gonna be the new leader?? Can anybody tell me more about that? I'm a SUPER YOSSIE FANS!!! I love her soooo much~~hehe..She's the BEST forever!! XD XD XD XD :) XD

#22 nexisrocks

nexisrocks

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:06 PM

Happy [very belated] birthday, Yossie!

See, this is what happens when I decide to disappear for awhile... I miss birthdays!

Shayla

#23 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

Good job in getting to 20, Yossie! Don't get too old. :)
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#24 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:49 AM

I was wondering how long it would take for her to become leader shortly before Mari resigned. So that was kind of like a shock. I was in disbelief.

I was looking forward to her being subleader. Now she is THE LEADER. Very Nice. :w00t:

#25 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:14 AM

she's been leader for a while... At least since April 15th...

#26 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:26 AM

Yes, I know that. I just haven't been around to the forums since April 1st. So I at least wanted to put my two cents in, even if it's very belated.
Is that so wrong?

#27 huntherx17

huntherx17

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:55 AM

Who's graduating next? Yossi?? If she does, who will be the next leader?
Posted Image

#28 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 08:07 AM

Who's graduating next? Yossi?? If she does, who will be the next leader?

Yossi might be next considering she is the "oldest" generation member now.
Might also be Mikitty now if the new Koharu(?) turns out to be the ace they
need.

As for new leader. The sub-leader now is Ai T right ?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:49 AM

Yeah i think it is Ai T who is the subleader now. I hope it's her who will be the leader after Hitomi graduates, she's perfect for it imo!
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#30 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:25 PM

Actually, there is no official announcement of the sub-leader. Wiki actually list the post as being empty, for now...

I'm thinking that there might not be a MM graduation next year. However a Berryz graduation might be possible. Alternatively, a "graduation/retirement" of an existing HP group might be possible

#31 luvyossi

luvyossi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

For some reason, I couldn't care less who'll be the new leader... as long as the group-members work well together.

I also hope Yossi does stay on w MM for longer!! I recently watched the Hello! Morning ep w Rika's graduation and I almost cried... but I think I prolly wld cry more if it was Yossi who graduated!! :w00t: It's so sad to think that she's all that's left of 4th Gen, a great generation indeed.

And I know graduations/retirements are always inevitable, but for me, Morning Musume wld never be the same w/out Yossi. :)

#32 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:49 PM

Actually, there is no official announcement of the sub-leader. Wiki actually list the post as being empty, for now...

I'm thinking that there might not be a MM graduation next year. However a Berryz graduation might be possible. Alternatively, a "graduation/retirement" of an existing HP group might be possible

Yea in latest H!M they introduced Hitomi as Leader and Ai as 5-gen. member. (only)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:58 AM

Yes, I know that. I just haven't been around to the forums since April 1st. So I at least wanted to put my two cents in, even if it's very belated.
Is that so wrong?

no no... not wrong... just was kind of surprising that you'd noticed so late.

And as for the leader/subleader thing. Yossui has been introduced as leader on several shows (I'm almost certain I heard it on Music Station, and probably other places as well, but that one sticks out in my mind for some reason). Morning Musume currently has no sub-leader. Which is fine. They only have 9 members currently anyway... But Yossui was the subleader under Yaguchi, so when The Guch left, Yossui was promoted. Mikitty, even though she's older than Yossui, is actually lower in the hierarchy because the 4th gen joined H!P in 2000, the 5th gen joined H!P in 2001, Mikitty joined H!P in 2002, and joined MM in April or May of 2003 (the rest of the 6th gen in June, right?)

Course then again, W has a leader and a sub-leader and they're only a duet.... so who knows.

#34 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:43 AM

Course then again, W has a leader and a sub-leader and they're only a duet.... so who knows.

They do that only to TRY to be funny. There's no need for a sub-leader (and I can't see any for a leader too) and they know it so they put together that joke.
Posted Image

#35 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 03:37 AM

That's good, but I didn't notice late. I just commented very late about it. I knew about it when it first happened. I just wasn't able to comment here on the forums until now. :w00t:

#36 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:02 AM

They do that only to TRY to be funny. There's no need for a sub-leader (and I can't see any for a leader too) and they know it so they put together that joke.

Yea, it's their replacement for Kago-chan Desu! and Tsuji-chan Desu!

I found it funny when they where on utaban the otherday the host
said Kago .. and Aibon interrupted saying Kago Ai desu!

[Edit] Sorry for following a sidetrack in the thread here.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

how did we get on to talking about W exactly :P
hey i love W but we should be talking about yossi!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#38 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:36 AM

Happy Birthday Yossi! you'll get lots of sex offers from members of the H!P (Makoto, Miki, Mai Satoda, Ayaka) TODAY is the only day where you can accept them all!
*dies laughing*

time out. time time time out... I just saw this post (it's a little late, i know) but... SNAPPLE, YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND
of course.... with my sister and me glaring at her from behind, Yossi'll only accept Mako's offer..... :P (for others who like Ayaka & the others, don't kill me)
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#39 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:11 AM

Now I'm confused, does it mean that on your birthday something in the universe gives you unnatural strenght and endless stamina? or it only applies for Yoshizawa? :P
Posted Image

#40 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:24 AM

Now I'm confused, does it mean that on your birthday something in the universe gives you unnatural strenght and endless stamina? or it only applies for Yoshizawa? :P

yossi has "the aura"
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users