• Please log in to reply
16461 replies to this topic

#15681 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

^Just look up the Satoyama topic in the Hello! Pro Agency. It's the most recent episode posted, and Yossy's looking FIIIIIIIIIINE in it!  <3

“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#15682 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

The gifset is funny, anyways!

http://hello-chocoro...oshizawa-senpai

SENPAI!!

Hahaha... so hilarious!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#15683 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

From Momoko's thread:

I want to see that episode XD

Yossi so pretty *__* <3 (I like her hoodie o\)

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#15684 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

I came to bring the thread back to life in long posts~ \OuO/

^ I love that hoodie she's wearing I so so so want it.

prehwote.jpg
irewhoter.jpg
Sobs at IshiYoshiMako gloriousness? It was at Young Town radio show yesterday, I think?
Rika and Makoto both posted blogs about it. Yossie's too cool for that orz

She said she was filming Baka Soul on Twitter...? I don't know what that is. It's on TV on 10/08 though lol
Also she's gonna be on Patena no Kamisama too, I think it's some form of variety? That's on 31/07.

Yossie and Keichan were on TV together on 22/07, I'm really happy orz 2/3 of my favourite Pucchimoni<3 You can see pics on MikiYoshi.Blogspot They're so perfectly beautiful women.

Also, don't usually post updates about Yossy Navi but THIS screencap set amused me. 

Plus look at Adidas's new marketing technique, I think they tailored it specifically for me.
Must buy. Oshi modelling. Look. Look now.
http://item.rakuten....sc2id=195935409

Also just wanna say
7 DAYS TIL YOSHIROCK VOL #2~!
... When are we gonn' see some goods...

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#15685 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

The gifset is funny, anyways!

http://hello-chocoro...oshizawa-senpai

SENPAI!!

Hahaha... so hilarious!

I love this! Seeing Yossie with current MM members is great. I also love the Yossie+Rika+Makoto pics. Like I said it Rika's thread, seeing graduated members together is always nice. On another note: Japanese girls really love posing with the peace sign huh? When I went over to Japan and met some high school students, when I asked to take a picture of a girl they almost always posed with the peace sign. Kawaii ne?

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#15686 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

^^ All I see is 'hotliniking forbidden'.  :-(

Also, I think in Japan, the V sign is less for peace, and more for Victory ... as is my understanding, anyway.

#15687 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

^ try opening the link itself:

http://img2.pixhost.org/images/4925/17733377_blogmiki130717.jpg

caCYGi9.jpg

#15688 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Ah sorry, I didn't notice the hotlinking thing. I saved it as my own, it's great~

17733377_blogmiki130717_zpsb8bbd45a.jpg

Also, Yoshirock goods came out today!!

http://www.uf-online.jp/category/120/

Black & white shirt, green & blue shirt, photoset, bracelet and guitar plectrums!

The plectrums are so cute omfg, and the bracelet! I'm definitely getting everything (apart from the green/blue shirt~), so excited!

I'm looking forwards to the real thing! 2 days now~

From the photoset, I see that the outfit is a baggy pink jumper, also a rather pimpin' hat~ I'm glad the cool hats have reappeared. Her hair looks so nice too<3

One of the photos is in the Yosihrock shirt (having 3 with pink jumper and one with the shirt will irritate me lol) all cut and customised, all I can see is YOSSIE SHOULDER. That's all that matters \OuO/ 

#15689 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

She is so coooool *__*

I love those YOSHIROCK goods so much ♥

Yossi should release rock-cover album like LoVendoR released XD

btw she likes to wear that rainbow-jewellery, doesn't she? 

#15690 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

5c3ab5516ffd8de14e4e177833ecfec7.png

Yossie's hair looks nice in a higher ponytail orz *bows down to this glorious woman*

Haha I noticed the rainbow jewelry a few times. Maybe I'll go invest in some too~! >u<

*waits patiently for updates* We may see Yoshirock practice on UFlicks tomorrow~!

#15691 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Long hair *__*

BQv1dsXCQAEguN1.jpg

https://twitter.com/...654085402050560

Yossi is using Line-app (well it's popular among with Japanese people) ♪ that red "2013.08.03"-trademark, there is "Line camera"-text so she must have this app: https://itunes.apple...app/id516561342

I still wonder is her phone iPhone4 or iPhone5 since Rika has 5 but they both have had 4 (or 4s)  :c11: 

oh, and I HAVE to quote this here:

Thank you so much mata for the translation. I really loved Yossie and Mama-san together. They bonded B)
Ah I feel like watching it again :D

A fan wrote to the Ongaku Gatas radio show and asked about the night when Yossie went over to Gaki's house and had some drinks. So Yossie finally reveals more details.
You can hear that part in youtube:

You can read it here:
http://d.hatena.ne.j...aro/20090107/p1
It starts with this letter:
音楽ガッタスの皆さんこんばんは。さて、モーニング娘。の新垣さんが、吉澤さんが家に来て一緒にお酒を飲んだということをラジオで話していました。吉澤さんはお酒がめちゃくちゃ強く、ガキさんが寝た後もガキさんママ、ガキさんパパとお酒を飲んでいたとのことですが、その時のエピソードを是非教えてください。また音楽ガッタスの他の大人メンバーはお酒は強いのですか。酒豪エピソードがあれば教えてください

Through google translator, understood the gist of it and it helped a little but it's hard to read it like that =/.
LOL I dont know why but I love reading on stories that involve Yossie and drinking, plus Gaki ;)

Can anyone translate a quick summary on this? Please? mata? XD Please? :D That's if you have time.

畏まりました~
Keep in mind I decided to use the transcript (which is considerably longer) instead of the recording because the transcript goes into the drinking habits of the OG adult members, and the recording doesn't. :good:

"Everyone in Ongaku Gatas, good evening. Morning Musume's Niigaki-san talked in the radio about Yoshizawa-san coming to her house to drink together with her. Yoshizawa-san can apparently hold her alcohol really well, so she stayed up drinking with Gaki-san's mom and dad after she'd gone to sleep; please talk about that particular moment. Are the other adult Ongaku Gatas members good at holding their alcohol as well? If there are any other anecdotes about heavy drinking, please talk to us about them."

Yossi: So this finally came up. I'd much rather this didn't get announced on the air though. Yeah, I did go drinking with her. That day I got a mail saying "What are you doing today, Yoshizawa-san?" from Gaki-san. After futsal practice I didn't have anything else to do, so I told her "Nothing". What to do, where to go? I ask her, but Gaki-san always tells you "The good building". There's this "good building" in Yokohama Bay.

Konno: Yeah, she says that a lot.

Yossi: In the good building, there's this fairly famous garlic shop that Gaki-san always goes to.

Konno: Should've known you went there. :D

Yossi: Yeah, after going there, the following day Gaki-san always stinks. It's a sort of "you went to the garlic shop yesterday, didn't you" no-joke smell, mind you. "But it's delicious", she always says. So anyway, "I'll show you around the good building, Yoshizawa-san", and off we go to the good building. We go to the garlic shop, have lunch. Since Gaki-san has turned 20 years old, 'Let's go drinking, since you've been waiting for this for a while' I say, and when we did just that Gaki-san's spirits went through the roof.

Konno: Really? <3

Yossi: Gaki-san got fairly drunk. Heading back home, she'd say things like "Yoshizawa-saaan, jusht a moment, itsh over heeere". At home we found her dad and mom. They told me "Please stay over for the night", but I went "But the whole family's here, right?". They told me "welcome" in unison. Her dad tells me "I hear you like to drink, Yoshizawa-san" while bringing over the champagne, "it's fine, drink some more". We toast, and by this point Gaki-san is pretty much smashed. Next day she asked me "Did I say something embarrassing?" several times over. Well, halfway through, Gaki-san passes out. Funny thing is, Gaki-san's dad asks me "Didn't you come to change clothes?" or something like that. I was wearing a representative, uh... a soccer, um...

Konno: Uniform? <3

Yossi: I'd come wearing my uniform. "You shouldn't come wearing your uniform, can you?", they tell me. <3 So we're talking about this and that while Gaki-san sleeps. By the way, Gaki-san's mother is pretty good at holding her alcohol as well. Her dad had work the next day so he also went to sleep at some point, but I went on with her mom pretty much until morning.

Konno/Sengoku: Incredible...

Konno: It seems amusing.

Yossi: At some moment we also played a concert DVD from Morning Curry times, so that kinda looked like a live-corner thingamajig. It was fun. Also, at some point Gaki-san mentioned calling Konkon.

Konno: That's true, it was probably that day. Since Gaki-san turned 20 we talked about going out to drink, I actually received a mail about that today. But I always have school or the moment is just not the right one, so I haven't gone out to drink yet.

Yossi: Really? Then let's gather at Gaki-san's house soon.

Konno: At Gaki-san's?

Yossi: Let's all gather at their house!

Konno: Let's <3

Yossi: Well, regardingt the adult members, Maichin doesn't really drink.

Konno: Is that so?

Yossi: Yep, she doesn't really do it. Rika-chan also doesn't drink.

Konno: I get the feeling Yoshizawa-san is the one who drinks the most <3

Yossi: Really?

Konno: Yeah.

Yossi: On that note, you also don't drink much, do you?

Konno: Not really.

Yossi: Although you like sweet things. (I assume Yossi meant sweet liquors, which Konkon certain seems like she'd like. <3 )

Konno: That's right. Although, for some reason, and since I'm someone who really doesn't drink, if I do so I usually lose recollection of what I did. I cease to function at some point as well. I don't remember this at all, but I heard from friends that I went all out singing something I called "My life's theme song" once. I don't remember this at all! <3

Yossi: I kinda wanna know what your life's theme song was, Konkon. :lol:

Konno: Um, Hayashibara Megumi's "Give a reason".

Yossi: That?!

Konno: There was a good deal of people I didn't know, but I heard that from a good friend of mine.

Yossi: That's funny, let's go to karaoke soon. We all wanna hear our forgetful Konkon's life's theme song.

I'm just laughing here XD I cannot stop o\

#15692 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

omg XD I wanna go drinking with Yossy! :D

But because I don't speak Japanese and she doesn't really speak English there would end up being a lot of drunk sign language.

... why am I even thinking about that, it's not like it's going to happen :( lol.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#15693 Feetstink

Feetstink

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

^

^

That's just pure gold, thank you so much for bringing it to the spotlight  :good:

#15694 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

Let's all drink with Yossie one day orz

Thanks for that, Sini<3 Golden. But may I ask why you were dwelling in (presumably?) Gaki's thread, around 2009?! XD

Also. Look at this amazing picture everyone (I would have posted it earlier if I wasn't double-posting) 

yomakoreal_zps8ab2aa03.jpg

*ROLLS AROUND ON THE FLOOR, DYING OF FEELS*

#15695 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

But may I ask why you were dwelling in (presumably?) Gaki's thread, around 2009?! XD

Actually I suddenly googled "sleeping yoshizawa hitomi" XD That's from this thread, about page 560 or something :lol:

from JPH!P (thanks user resop2)

http://www.tos-asp.j...detail?id=12310

If you are female and have 178400 yen (boat diving 14000 yen extra), you can go on a three day diving tour with Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ogawa Makoto to Miyako Island, September 6-8.

August 8 is the deadline to sign up. Limited to 12 women. If there is a large demand there will be a lottery to see who goes.

From Yossie's manager's twitter:

吉澤・小川と楽しむ宮古島ダイビング女子会の申し込み締め切りは一週間後の8/8です!今年の夏の思い出はこれで決まり!!

Application deadline of Miyako Island diving girl society to enjoy and Yoshizawa Ogawa is 8/8 after a week! Memories of the summer of this year is determined by this! ! (google translate)

I was born wrong country :P

#15696 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

I'm gonna open a charity fund to get me to Japan to dive with Yossie and Mako. -sniffs- #1 and #3. Why you do this to me...

I'm not sure exactly what this tweet means. Anyone have an idea?

4469SEメンバーです! みんな突然の声録りにご協力いただきありがとうございましたm(_ _)m 松浦亜弥、高橋愛、村上東奈、(モーニング娘。)鞘師・佐藤、(Berryz工房)徳永、(℃-ute)矢島・鈴木、(スマイレージ)竹内・勝田・田村、(アップアップガールズ(仮))森"

I translated Matsuura Aya, Takahashi Ai, Murakami Haruna(?), Sayashi Riho, Sato Masaki, Tokunaga Chinami, Yajima Maimi, Suzuki Airi, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Tamura Meimi and Mori Saki...? Someone tell me what this is about XD They were involved in 4469...? I think maybe their backing vocals were used or something?

Edit:
ALMOST FORGOT. 
YoshiRock setlist, courtesy of MikiYoshi at blogspot:

01 Kill me Kiss me (Hangry&Angry)
02 Sadistic Dance (Hangry&Angry)
03 Honjitsu wa Seiten Nari (Do As Infinity)
04 Tsumetai Ame (BONNIE PINK)
05 Seikai De Ichiban Atsui Natsu (PRINCESS PRINCESS)
06 Sobakasu (JUDY AND MARY])
MC
07 Michishirube (ATSUSHI)
08 Secret Base (Zone)
09 Nannimo Iwazuni I LOVE YOU (Morning Musume)
MC
10 Calling You (TAKUI)
MC
11 Hitomi ni Utsuru Michi (Lyrics: Yoshizawa HitomiNakajima Takui / Composition: Nakajima Takui)
12 This Is Unmei (Melon Kinenbi)
13 Dance de Bakoon (C-ute) 
14 Shabondama (Morning Musume)
15 Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte (Morning Musume)
Encore 
16 The Peace (Hangry&Angry)

It sounds perfect. Hitomi ni Utsuru Michi sounds very interesting!! Release a single

I think she's performed more H!P this time, so hopefully we'll see more footage!

I think we'll be seeing a clip at next weeks UFlicks, right? Fingers crossed!!

#15697 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

EEEEEH she has her OWN song? O___O woaah

I really wish someone has fanrecord or something  :blink:

*crosses also fingers* 1st single 1st single 1st single 1st single ;A;

Heyheyhey maybe she'll perform that song when she is doing MCs at Hello! Project 2013 Summer-concert tour last day?  :w00t:

#15698 Lady_keira

Lady_keira

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

I was thinking at just one thing when I saw Rika and Yossie at the beach: that's AMORE!

on twitter

Without #morningmusume I wouldn't be the person I'm today

they always give me hope and a reason to smile.

Posted Image

#15699 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:32 AM

I saw that beach pic the other day and the first thing I wondered is where it was?  It's a lovely pic.  :-)

#15700 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

^ ^ I'm not sure if you meant an older beach picture, but that one is Yossie and Makoto~ sorry I should've specified~~!

^ Miyako-Jima, Okinawa~!! I looked it up on google images. It's so beautiful! I think Okinawa must be a good diving spot. That's where she went with Eripon too~

Also, it's Yossie and Makotos diving event soon. I'm guessing that shall be in Okinawa too~~ *hopes for more romantic beach shots*
In fact, I'm gonna go see if Mako blogged any pictures around the same time Yossie tweeted that one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users