• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#281 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:10 PM

it's been a year since i joined! i can't believe it's been that long already :0 it was only a few months since i got into h!p but i already loved beyooooonds and airi, and i was so excited for their upcoming releases at the time, but ngl i think half of the reason i joined was just to make forum layouts with airi and beyooooonds lol. funny enough i didn't actually make a real set until like june or something (here's an old screenshot of my profile i found just for this post! couldn't find one of my signature though rip). i was kinda nervous to post on here until around january or february, but as i got into h!p more i just wanted to talk about it a lot, and a year later i'm at 1k posts oops.

getting real for a sec: i've never really felt like i've belonged in any fandom spaces and felt really lonely on the sites i was on for fandom stuff, but h!o is honestly the first fandom community i've really felt at home in. i really appreciate this forum and the users on it, so thanks to everyone on here and h!o in general! <33

#282 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:26 PM

h!o is honestly the first fandom community i've really felt at home in. i really appreciate this forum and the users on it, so thanks to everyone on here and h!o in general! <33

this is so, so adorable! Happy anniversary, and thank you for bringing your charm to H!O and brightening it up with all your hard work!

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#283 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:08 PM

I'm so glad that you feel comfortable in this forum. Congrats on your anniversary and thank you for being such an active part of the community!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#284 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:11 PM

this is so, so adorable! Happy anniversary, and thank you for bringing your charm to H!O and brightening it up with all your hard work!

I'm so glad that you feel comfortable in this forum. Congrats on your anniversary and thank you for being such an active part of the community!

ahh thank u so much!! <33

#285 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:04 PM

Happy Anniversary Rurupedia

#286 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 12:08 AM

I'm glad that you´re happy in this forum. Happy harowota birthday!!  

#287 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 05 October 2022 - 03:50 AM

15 years!!!! 

To think this beautiful wild ride was started by the dramatic chipmunk. ^^; 

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#288 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 08:22 AM

Congrats!! That video is legendary XD 

#289 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 08 October 2022 - 02:03 AM

Thanks!

I remember the seeing a link to the source video from Mini Moni Chiisai!

Which lead to the MV to Minimoni. Jankenpyon!

And I've been hooked ever since.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#290 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 27 June 2023 - 05:23 PM

it's not my anniversary but i just want to say after a couple years of inactivity, this forum still means a lot to me. i kind of had to leave because of personal issues - i fell into a really bad depression and i've been struggling with that and severe anxiety ever since the pandemic began, and this site was largely a form of escapism for me, from the hellish pandemic and from my anxiety around it. and it just got progressively worse as i got disillusioned with idols stuff and the fandom for a long time. i still sort of feel that way and i'm still trying to rediscover my love for idols. i miss being active on here and being incessantly annoying about refreshing this site at just 15 years old, but i had a good time then despite the horrors of my personal life and my growing disillusionment with the fandom and industry.

sorry this is a little rambly. i just wanted to say that i really appreciate what this forum did for me and how it got me through some of the worst parts of my depression and anxiety. it can be argued that escapism and avoidance is ultimately bad for anxiety, and those are things i struggle with now, but even then, i'm grateful that i had this community to share my love for idols when i was so alienated from mainstream social media.

i've been trying to get back into idols like i used to, but at this point, i think i've realized that i can just love them in my own way, even if it's more distant and music focused and less on the idols themselves. it means a lot to me that i had this space to exercise my obnoxious love for idols and h!p and maybe someday i'll be able to love with the same energy i used to, just in a different way.

thanks to everyone keeping this forum alive. i really appreciate it.

#291 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 27 June 2023 - 09:15 PM

You're always welcome to this your home.

#292 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 June 2023 - 06:00 PM

Wow, I've been on this forum 9 years. I've been an H!P fan since 2013 when Reina was still in the group, and Suzuki Kanon caught my eye with how sad she looked in One Two Three. I realized in the comment section she wasn't as popular as the other members because of her weight, so I decided to support her to defend. I searched for places that I could talk about the MM members and found this forum in 2013. I lurked for about a year to see what people thought and decided to make my own account and go from there.

From then, I found videos and concerts that I couldn't find at face value on google. I got to know the members more and gravitated towards Riho and Kanon's friendship. Love those two. Writing about them inspired me to write my own book and storytelling. I really enjoy it, thanks to this forum. 

After Kanon left, I fell out of MM and left the forum for a while out of frustration of her graduation, and I'm sad she doesn't update much like her other members. *sigh*

Let's make it to 10 years in 2024! 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users