• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#14721 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM

Do any of you ever get the sense that Angerme gets some of the most talented, driven girls and underutilizes them or something? First Kanon leaves, then Meimi, now Murotan, and they've all turned out to have great careers after H!P. (Well Muro is yet to be determined but she's just teased that she's getting a major debut on her youtube channel, which is far more than what most post-H!P girls get.)

Or is it just that Angerme chooses the most individualistic girls who are more likely to go solo? :c11:

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#14722 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 12:24 PM

^
More the latter.

Wada Ayaka was the best sempai in H!P history.  (Not that she was Fukuda's sempai)  She fought for her members' freedom, and they took that to heart as well.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#14723 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 01:43 PM

I think that's also the reason why most Anju OGs who are still active in the entertainment business left Up Front. They probably know their worth and know that Up Front is not the best agency to support their non-idol acts.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#14724 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 05:01 AM

Even we can see how bad Upfront handles former idols as artists. I bet these Anju OGs know much more than we do.

#14725 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:24 PM

Again there seem to be a mistake between "the girls do what they want and like" , and "the girls are successful"...

#14726 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:56 PM

:good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#14727 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:11 AM

ANGERME has been invited by NHK to perform on their special music program "Uta-Tube SPECIAL LIVE". Recording scheduled for 6/4, broadcast date to be announced later.

http://www.helloproj...9af7463118a9630

https://www.nhk.or.j...0210604-05.html

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#14728 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 08:37 PM

I am looking forward to releasing their new single and listening / seeing them all together with the new generation.
I imagine they already are or will have recorded it.
What kind of song do you think it will be?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#14729 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 07:59 AM

[Concert 2021] Hello! Project Hina Fes 2021 Angerme Premium (2021-03-28 - Makuhari Messe)
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81llu8
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81llua
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x81llub

#14730 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 12:38 AM

With Momona's graduation announcement, a thought came to my mind that I would like you to tell me what you think about it.

It's about the change of leader and sub-leader. When the leadership was in Ayaka they were sub-leader Akari and Kana, then when the leadership was passed to Akari, Ayano was sub-leader, passing over Kana, Rina, Rikako, Mizuki, Moe, Momona and Musubu.

Since Kana, Rina, Mizuki, Musubu and now Momona are not there.

Could it be that when passing the title of sub-leader to Ayano, some of those who are in previous generations were proposed or considered but internally giving clues that they saw the possibility of graduating, they were not named sub-leader?

I know that Ayaka wanted to establish a new way of naming leader and sub-leader out of effort and dedication rather than seniority.

All this comes to the fact that I wish that after Akari he had been Momona Leader and now with his graduation announcement, he made me think about this question and if next year there may be chances that Rikako, Moe and Akari will graduate.

I thought that next year by age, although it is not an official rule it would be Akari's turn, but if this happens and seeing for example that Mizuki from Morning Musume will pass the age of 25, maybe she will stay longer.

Hope these are just ideas and Rikako, Moe and Akari don't graduate. I wish there was some stability in Angerme.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#14731 Boostn

Boostn

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 02:22 AM

I think that that might be a possibility, but I find it more likely that Kawamuu was picked as she was viewed as the more mature/capable option. I don't know if that's the right wording but oh well. If they gave it to kawamuu thinking that some of the other members were likely to graduate, then I don't think they would have tried to put as much effort as they have into pushing them

Anju fans have had it rough the past few years :'|
It will all be good in the end though... hopefully...

https://discord.gg/ES52br6x3Z
Come join the official unofficial ANGERME discord server!

#14732 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 04:25 AM

I think it's plausible to use that theory to predict the graduation of Kana before Take-chan. However, the gap between Take-chan and Kawamuu is too big and I don't think we can use the same pattern to predict that Rikako, Moe and Kassa will graduate before Kawamuu. However, there is another factor contributing to why Kawamuu was chosen as a sub-leader. I don't know how to describe it, but if you watch her last Solo Fes performance, you'll understand why.

#14733 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 06:36 AM

I used to think Take-chan is waiting for her time, but dang.. Momona the fresh one, the newly one have a sudden graduated announcement. Now with the new members added, the period in group will be tough for members, not only for the senior members, but the new members. Damn, i wish Anju have a stable lineup like MM or JJ.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#14734 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 09:45 AM

I have a feeling Kana was pass over from the leadership appointment is likely that she has already expressed her interest to graduate. But I do somehow think perhaps Ayaka and management do somehow preferred or express their preference to have Akari to be the leader due to her personality.

The same goes to Rina, I think she is done being an idol, so similar to Kana, she could have already expressed her plans to graduate so the sub-leader appointment was passed over.

As for Mizuki/Rikako/Moe/Momona/Musubu being skipped over for the sub-leader position, I can understand why the latter 4 girls are not chosen as Ayano is older.

And I think Ayaka likely have played a part too as she has always said Ayano is very matured and driven.

And why Mizuki was passed over, that have to do it is likely that they need someone to balance out Akari's outgoing personality. Management could think having Mizuki (who shares similar personality to Akari's personality) as the sub-leader would make Angerme more "chaotic".

#14735 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 10:40 AM

Thank you all for answering me. :)

You are right in all the arguments that you have put. I took into account Ayano's age, to be the eligible candidate as sub-leader aside from the fact that she is calm and collected. performances and she shone.

This thought came to my mind from Momona's announcement. or he sensed that Momona was not going to stay in the group until age, because I saw her in things like performances and movies or similar, but seeing how they pushed her and in this last MV, I thought she was going to stay at least a year or two more. a shame, because I love her and in the last MV she was shining each time again and at Musubu's graduation concert he did great. (sure he has done more great performances but I haven't seen him all) These are thoughts that came to me and more with the graduation streak that we have had ... But I don't know, if there will be any and what will happen in the group. If they will introduce a new generation or what.

#14736 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 02:41 PM

I remember that Angerme used to be the 2nd best selling group and declared war to MM, and since then, the members they add are really strong and/or aren't afraid of anything, they tried to push Angerme, and with the grow up of Juice=Juice,Tsubaki Factory and Beyooooonds I think those members who are super strong feel limited on Angerme since other groups are pushing them back, so lot of graduations have passed because they can't express their talent how they want or don't have enough spotlight.

#14737 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 05:24 PM

I remember that Angerme used to be the 2nd best selling group and declared war to MM, and since then, the members they add are really strong and/or aren't afraid of anything, they tried to push Angerme, and with the grow up of Juice=Juice,Tsubaki Factory and Beyooooonds I think those members who are super strong feel limited on Angerme since other groups are pushing them back, so lot of graduations have passed because they can't express their talent how they want or don't have enough spotlight.

At this time, it is the second oldest group.

It is true that I have noticed how they have dropped something compared to the others.

Do you think the group is getting along well internally?
Is it because of the graduations so often that people aren't supporting him so much?

#14738 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 06:00 PM

Maybe around 2016s, when Tsugi Tsugi Zoku Zoku/Itoshima distance (i even bought 2-edition of that single) was a screamer hits, or to be exact after Moe's entry into the group. They performed (both on-stage and sales figure) so strong, even marked as #2 below MM (C-ute not counted, since that particular year was their last stint). JJ was still on downside (due to lack of new innovation, same original members). Meanwhile Kobushi still rose up, and Tsubaki on their way to major debut. On that period the lineup was on-fire. the s/mileage members were re-shine again, the new 3ki were on their peak, and Moe's addition was to make the lineup perfect.

But i think their next years is not as strong as Tsugi" Zoku", maybe the expectations of the fans were high. the figure (sales) was not much as the Tsuki" Zoku", on other hand the other group eclipsed them. JJ with the new lineup & world tour, Tsubaki's bloom, and the sensation of beyonds in 2019. I think 2019 single zenzen okiagarenai sunday was a comeback, but 2020 pandemic slowed down all groups' effort.

in the members deparment, Angerme is one of the most aggresive one, they add new members regularly (form Kenshuusei), even they opened their own auditions (Moe, Wakana & NaRin).

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#14739 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 09:46 PM

^^ I think angerme is very welcoming to new members but they are so extrovert that new members feel awkward with them. You can see some magazines or behinds scenes where there is a weird aura with Haa-chan, 2 Rins, even with Shion. Also when they introduce Layla as a new member they make her feel so uncomfortable, I don't think that it's because they aren't friendly but it's hard to get that close to the oldest members, buuut since angerme is renewing their line I think this barrier it's slowly dissapearing.

^It's really sad the big downgrade they have because the pandemic, I have high hopes with this new line up, hope they break it all!

#14740 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 04:49 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users