• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#14641 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:19 PM

Only a few days left to vote for your favorite Angerme songs in the H!p song of the year fan poll! Link to vote is in my signature

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#14642 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:11 AM

Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER 「beautiful」 DISC 1
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7q113i
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7q113j

Hello! Project 2019 Summer 「Harmony」 DISC 2
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7pymgd
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7pymge
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7pymgf

#14643 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:19 PM

Murotan will be graduating on the 22/3 at Hina Fes

http://www.helloproj...5kGIda-WP0if-LI

Consequently Funa's grad is postponed until the end of spring tour.

#14644 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:35 PM

This is quite strange. Lots of Anju's member graduate in a short-period of time. Maybe around mid-2019 until early 2020.

Started with Ayacho, Rina, Kana, Musubu and now Muro. And another important thing, i think some of them stated that they're already had a graduation plan since a year ago.

Now i wonder what Anju's future will be, are they gonna be a "young" group consists of many young, fresh members?? I thought audition will replace Musubu one, but Muro shockingly will graduate first.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#14645 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

We can notice that Mizuki is not the sub-leader but Ayano, while she is his Sempai
Kanana and Rina did not become a leader or sub-leader either ,everything had been know since last year
except for Musubu because it creates a date problem , or its graduation was advanced for
the school in April.
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#14646 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:43 PM

This is really confusing and shocking to be honest. Is this a first in H!P history that we have mass graduations of members from the same group almost every quarterly?

Ayacho in June 2019, Rina in Sep 2019, Kana in Dec 2019, Mizuki and Funaki in Mar 2020.

I just feel that Mizuki's sudden graduation is very likely she has an opportunity that she can't miss and have just secured it.

I mean given her popularity in the group, 2-month notice is way too short.

Although she isn't one of my fav. members, but she is the least expected member to graduate in my opinion, so I am still having a hard time to process this news.

#14647 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:23 PM

There will be 8 members into ANGERME after Muro and Funa graduation! 

ANGERME 9ki is going to be a big generation! Wow  :blink:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#14648 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:35 PM

After both Murotan and Funakki graduate, 6 of Angerme's remaining generations (2nd-6th+8th) will be be left as solo gens. Only the 7th gen duo and the upcoming 9th gen (presumably) will have multiple members. This entire past year has been kind of wild.

It also looks like the leadership hierarchy is now Take-chan, Kawamura, and then Rikako... assuming neither get any plans to leave soon as well  :S

#14649 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

aww mizuki :( this is so sudden...

#14650 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:50 AM

The Japanese fans in 2ch/5ch already speculate like crazy about new Anju's members, especially after Muro announced her sudden graduation . One name is rising to the top, you know no other than Inoue Rei from Kobushi Factory. Fans said she will fill the gap left by Musubu & Muro in the vocal department due to her strong voice. Beside we don't know the quality of the audition winner.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#14651 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:27 AM

Imma be honest I don't know how much longer Angerme will be my top 2 favourite group once both girls leave... 

I'm glad Take-chan is still going strong and Moe is still great but I haven't really warmed up to the new girls at all...

Hope the new generation is good... I hope this new era for Angerme is just as good...

#14652 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:02 PM

So wait, I'm confused.

Mizuki Murota will be graduating Angerme and Hello! Project on March 22 at this years HinaFest
Funaki Musubu will be graduating Angerme and Hello! Project on March 15 at the last performance of the ANGERME Live Tour at Toyama MAIRO

I thought it was announced Funaki's grad was pushed back so Murota could graduate first but it still looks like Funaki will graduate days before her. Also isn't Toyama MAIRO only a small venue? S/mileage/ANGERME really does screw over some of it's girls when they decide to graduate. 

#14653 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:31 PM

^We expect that there are going to be more dates added to ANGERME's Live Tour, given the statement of Funaki graduationg later.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#14654 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

I wonder how Take-chan is coping, I mean ever since she became the leader, she has "lost"/will "lose" 4 members.

Not her fault, but I am sure it's just sad seeing them leave all in such a short span of 6 months.

It's like every tour since 2019 is just a graduation tour. And every single since 2019 is a graduation single (assuming they will do one before Musubu graduates).

This would match the back-to-back graduation singles for MM when Duu, Haachin and Harunan graduated.

#14655 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:56 AM

I think it's more akin to Morning Musume during the end of golden era where all the members were graduating one by one. This may become Angerme's 'dark era' but I'm confident in the girls enough that the group can sustain itself even with all these graduations, unlike MM back then who really took a hit. But that's mainly because Anju's sales and popularity is no where near the level of GE MM, so the damage will obviously be smaller.

I just hope the girls aren't feeling down about everything happening, especially Take.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#14656 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:35 PM

200203 Love Music Hello!Project Special
https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7rftdl

#14657 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:14 AM

Morning Musume and ANGERME will appear at rockin'on presents「JAPAN JAM 2020」, taking place 5/4~5/6 at Soga Sports Park in Chiba. Dates and times to be announced later.

Official site:

Application:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#14658 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 12:48 PM

Following Haruka's suspension, if she doesn't come back after Mizuki and Musubu's graduations and if the new members from the auditions have not been announced, Angerme will be left with members that are either from a solo-member generation (ie. 4th/5th/8th) or the last member of the respective generation (ie. 2nd/3rd/6th/7th).

#14659 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:38 PM

I wonder how Haruka's suspension is going to affect the new gen auditions. Maybe we won't get only one member now. 

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

#14660 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 08:22 PM

While Wada was in the group, the group was kinda cult and different, now it's just meh, it's gonna go down to boring with Muro and Funaki's departures now.

They need a hurricane member.
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users