• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#14101 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:48 AM

Oh wow those stats were interesting, thanks so much!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#14102 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 07:43 AM

Just in case my Youtube account gets possibly taken down in the future, I thought it'd be best to show this now.

I uploaded the MVs from ANGERME's last single to Youtube a while back.

My upload of "Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends" finally got taken down after several months with no problems. I'm guessing it was a manual take down.

Anyways, just in case they take down the other MVs and/or my channel gets shut down, I thought it'd be good to share some analytics I got from those videos.

Analytics for all three videos were pretty similar so these analytics are for all three videos combined.

ziAZmaO.png

dyb4uDR.png

I would show the data for geography, but for some reason it's not wanting to show it properly. Last time I checked though, it was like ~90% Japan, ~2% USA, and then every other country was less than 1%.

-----------------------------------

EDIT:

Okay they took down Kisokutadashiku Utsukushiku as well. For the sake of my account, I made Manner Mode private since I think these are manual copyright strikes. Although I think I might be too late to do anything about it anyways. I guess UpFront is on a copyright takedown spree.

Thanks for sharing the vids, I really appreciated them!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#14103 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#14104 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

Today is the 70th anniversary of MUSIC PLAZA INDO in Fukuoka since 1948
Different artists and idol groups sent their congratulations messages videos with signatures

Morning Musume '18
https://twitter.com/...275959915012096
Spoiler

ANGERME
https://twitter.com/...276444818452481
DXcdRgsUQAAaTqM.jpg
DXcdRhQVoAAfsVa.jpg

Juice=Juice
https://twitter.com/...276609600077824
Spoiler

Country Girls
https://twitter.com/...276942980120576
Spoiler

Kobushi Factory
https://twitter.com/...277328294092800
Spoiler

Tsubaki Factory
https://twitter.com/...278172334833664
Spoiler

#14105 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

Group picture from UTB+ Magazine Vol.42
quzllXB.jpg
0D3YPVA.jpg

#14106 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#14107 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

^^ They look really good ! (But Kana is kinda weird... ? ^^; )

#14108 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

^x2 It is PIZZA LA CM Making 2018 Spring

Quote from A@JPLOP

Kamikokuryo Moe, Funaki Musubu, Yamazaki Yuhane and Degawa-san in another new Pizza-la CM for the Spring 2018 Season. Airs on TV 3/10.

CM 1 - This time they are part time staff for Pizza-la promoting the Spring seasonal pizza. Degawa-san gets excited when the store manager announces a new pizza product.

949WIOf.jpg
9tw4JOe.jpg
KXTy4oN.jpg

CM 2 - Degawa-san delivers Pizza to Hello! Project members Kamikokuryo Moe, Funaki Musubu, and Yamazaki Yuhane, who are acting as the customers.

GwnN41o.jpg
JVciU4M.jpg
https://www.pizza-la.co.jp/CMList.aspx

Press Release
https://www.atpress.ne.jp/news/151211

morning news 3/8/18 - new Pizza-la CM filming behind the scenes
https://video.twimg....dHWE61VBzwg.mp4

#14109 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:26 AM

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#14110 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

I'm so tired of Katsuta's coordinates. It feels like Anju is the only group who can not actually have real outfits for their live house tours. It's not that it looks that bad, but I don't think it looks good either...

#14111 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:57 PM

I'm so tired of Katsuta's coordinates. It feels like Anju is the only group who can not actually have real outfits for their live house tours. It's not that it looks that bad, but I don't think it looks good either...

Not that anyone cares, but... :sotsugyou: (Long post incoming)

I actually find this funny. I don't really like rinapuu, as a man she isn't that attractive to me, as an idol she isn't really that standout for me, but she is heavily associated with angerme, which I love. So in general I'm apathetic towards her existence, don't hate her, don't like her. I am fascinated with her fashion though. If only she would dress the ladies in some of the cooler outfits I see her wearing on her wear account...

tl:dr - I think rinapuu's fashion escapes me and I do not get it. Some of the outfits were great, some were forgettable, and others I did not care for. So all in all, I agree Miryoku, I don't think it looks bad, but I don't think it looks good either. I think its too avante-garde for my tastes, but I'm not Japanese,so it was not made for me.

I feel like fashion is like art, some people will just never get it. I am from America which is an English colony, so culturally my tastes will be more skewed towards European aesthetics. With art I am a fan of realism. So I'm a pretty traditional guy. I have never fully been able to understand Japanese fashion, (despite getting and loving Japanese Art, lol). I feel like Japanese fashion is like abstract art or impressionism, like " I'm wearing an emotion" or " If you look too hard, you'll miss the point." Anyways some Japanese fashion I get, some Japanese fashion I don't get. The individual pieces of contemporary Japanese fashion are wonderful in isolation, but the combinations and layers that current Japanese Fashionistas employs is beyond my comprehension at times, although I respect it, the beauty of it often escapes me. For what its worth I am a HUGE fan of Showa Era Idols and their fashion, like Yamaguchi Momoe, Kikuchi Momoko, Nakamori Akina, or Matsuda Seiko.

Anyways on to Rinapuu.  She wanted a "Flashy" style (glitter and vivid colors), I think she accomplished that. She has a 3 part series on her Wear that details the breakdown of the outfits with a bit of commentary. As of right now there is no info for what the other girls were wearing (new girls).

Links for the girl's name is Rinapuu's wear post for them, the label names are links to the fashion labels themselves.

Akari - Moussy and Rojas (can not find this brand...)

Rikako - Kobinai

Ayano - pameo pose 

Kanalil lilly and Moussy

Ayaka - Moussy and sly

Mizuki - Moussy

Here are some shots of what they were wearing.

25838971167_a77603bb5f_b.jpg

40667822002_3153142e31_b.jpg

25838970547_fb312c0d4b_b.jpg

I have problems understanding these outfits on many levels. I am a fan of color and I feel when you match color right its pleasing to the eye. One of the best places to look for color combinations is nature. Look at the sea, look in the sky, look at the beach. These sorts of colors and variants go very well together. For example the blues and whites in the day sky work well together and are an example of a color and a neutral being paired together. The blacks, purples, and whites of a dusk sky work well together as well.

However, I do not feel that, colorwise, rinapuu has matched colors well. But this is common in Japanese fashion. I think I disliked what Mizuki was wearing. It has 2 primary colors 2 nuetrals, and an beige (or some brown derivative). I feel like the colors do not mix well, and that may have been her intention, but I just don't get it. 

On the otherhand, I loved Ayano's dress, but I was sad it was paired with black boots. Some peach or white flats with white socks would have been right up my alley... Yet and still, I don't get it.

In the end I just think that just like art, if I keep looking at rinapuu's combinations it will click one day, but that day is not today, lol. It would seem that fashion is something she is passionate about and the company is letting her express that with her Wear account and by letting her dress them in some less important settings. If they can bet on her, I can wait and see what she will do. If she does it right it can give them a nice little factor of differentiation from other idol groups that are they are more concerned with dressing cute as opposed to dressing fashionably. If Angerme can be known as the fashionable idol group if may give them a little bumb.... however, I'm not sure if thats happening.

Has anyone read any Japanese opinions on the fashion? Since the fashion was created for them?

#14112 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:15 PM

While Akari wears skirts or shorts, I have no complains. She has one of the best pair of legs in Hello! Project. :drool:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#14113 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

^
^Well I'm not an expert on japanese fashion but I'm a professional fashion stylist and art student, so I've got a lot of opinions on Rinapuu's fashion co-ordinates. 

Honestly? individually, they're great. She knows what works for certain members and what doesn't. I can tell that she thinks about whether the pieces will hang on them loosely or if they'll fit the idols personal aesthetic. What she doesn't seem to get is that stylists also have to think about what they're actually styling lol. If I'm coordinating looks for a movie shoot, I need to take into account the shooting location, the audience, and the movies general theme, if I'm doing it for an idol group performance (i've never had to lol, but whatever) I would have to look at the stage set up, lighting, the choreography (member placement) for most of the songs, the groups personal theme/aesthetic, the setlist, and again the audience. She doesn't seem to do that which results in a lot of the looks, while looking good on the individual member, not correlating with the rest of the group. 

This image alone bothers me a lot lol. Looks like two separate groups performing together, bold vs pastels. leathers vs checkers. They don't look like one group, so if just makes all of them individually look odd, even if the looks are on point lol. Then we have different themes going on. Murotan and Kassa look like they just jumped from the 80's, But the checkered girls look like they just came out of Clueless. It's just difficult to read honestly. In terms of the outfit choices, it's all down to personal preference. Marmite. Love it or hate it. 

But I give Rinapuu her props. She's not a professional stylist (but she should be, she would be great) but she has potential, and she clearly loves what she's doing. I'm so glad management is allowing her to express her art within the group since most companies would not allow such a thing. She should definitely look into styling for performances if that's what they're allowing her to do, but she'd be perfect for magazine shoots. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#14114 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

^ I think you nailed exactly what I was thinking. Individually, I don't really mind the outfits, but looking at the group as a whole, they don't really make any sense and they look weird because of it.

#14115 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but I feel that Murota's outfit doesn't work. Possibly mismatching her personality, possibly her shape? It seems like somebody made mistakes with paper-dolls.
And Wada's outfit was a mess in performance. The jacket doesn't stay in place, or move in a "performance" way. It just got out of place and sat half on her shoulder, disrupting her silhouette.

Not that I could do better.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#14116 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

I think the outfits look terrible. In group and individually. Take's is the only okay one, probably cause it just looks chick athletic or sth and doesn't have bad colour coordinations.

I don't like Rina's or Ai-chan's fashion style though so there's also that. Generally the 'fashionistas' have the worst taste to me, idk. And I end up liking someone else's fashion style more.

It's nice they let her have that though. What bugs me the most about these outfits is the random matching outfits of Moe and Musubu.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#14117 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:43 PM

^
I think the matching Musubu-Moe outfits were cute. Contrasting-tiny-twins. I'd be relatively pleased if they were put in contrasting-twin outfits from here on out. :ph34r:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#14118 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

I think matching outfits are cute but for instance that screencap alone, they are side by side and it makes the image look less appealing to me. If they had similar positions during all the choreo it would have made more sense. Here in a mess of outfits they randomly got the same ones idk.

There's little going on with Anju these days huh.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#14119 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:43 PM

Rinapuu experimenting as a cordi will have its "ups and downs" *bum tss*

Anyways, let's hope she learns what works and what doesn't.  :good:

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#14120 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:41 PM

^
^Well I'm not an expert on japanese fashion but I'm a professional fashion stylist and art student, so I've got a lot of opinions on Rinapuu's fashion co-ordinates. 

Honestly? individually, they're great. She knows what works for certain members and what doesn't. I can tell that she thinks about whether the pieces will hang on them loosely or if they'll fit the idols personal aesthetic. What she doesn't seem to get is that stylists also have to think about what they're actually styling lol. If I'm coordinating looks for a movie shoot, I need to take into account the shooting location, the audience, and the movies general theme, if I'm doing it for an idol group performance (i've never had to lol, but whatever) I would have to look at the stage set up, lighting, the choreography (member placement) for most of the songs, the groups personal theme/aesthetic, the setlist, and again the audience. She doesn't seem to do that which results in a lot of the looks, while looking good on the individual member, not correlating with the rest of the group. 

This image alone bothers me a lot lol. Looks like two separate groups performing together, bold vs pastels. leathers vs checkers. They don't look like one group, so if just makes all of them individually look odd, even if the looks are on point lol. Then we have different themes going on. Murotan and Kassa look like they just jumped from the 80's, But the checkered girls look like they just came out of Clueless. It's just difficult to read honestly. In terms of the outfit choices, it's all down to personal preference. Marmite. Love it or hate it. 

But I give Rinapuu her props. She's not a professional stylist (but she should be, she would be great) but she has potential, and she clearly loves what she's doing. I'm so glad management is allowing her to express her art within the group since most companies would not allow such a thing. She should definitely look into styling for performances if that's what they're allowing her to do, but she'd be perfect for magazine shoots. 

If Rina became a stylist she'd 100% be dressing chicks like this ALL THE TIME.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users