• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#121 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

I love those screen caps and all... I just wish they were of resolution/size to be of some use to me. But, my lovely Yuuka and Ayacho look great! And I see Momoka! Which makes everything that much more awesome!! :lol:

#122 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

how could we possibly have the name of the single so early in the game? :unsure:

There are speculations that song #12 from the June concert will be for S/mileage's debut. So a name for the single would have to surface now.
http://www.helloproj.../set/index.html

If this is true it could mean we will get more indie singles from them in future Egg/H!P concerts/events similar to the way C-ute debuted.

#123 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:54 PM

^ Oh well~ Eventually, maybe, in the future. ^^;

If you don't mind me asking, what does it say below each of the (well, 3) girls individual pictures?

Edit: "May 10th recording video"

We did get to see a video of the girls coming in and looking at scripts/lines, and then going into a booth to record something, if that's what this is referring to. I don't remember the date or anything though. ^_^

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#124 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

Looks like the photo is actually a screencap from a video. Here's more caps from the video. Hopefully we'll get a leak video somewhere, sometime.

That room looks exactly the same as it was 5 years ago from the H!P Kids dance lesson clips.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#125 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

Why would it look different? :wub:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#126 minipromomo

minipromomo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

I just heard about this new group and I'm kind of excited. I think it would be nice to have a new group within hello project and to let some eggs actually debut~

Yuuka Maeda: I'm really happy about her placement in this group. Her voice is nice and she is my third favorite egg~
Kanon Fukuda: my FAVORITE egg. She reminds me a lot of Kago when I look at her, her voice to for some reason :/ I was hoping she would be placed somewhere.
Saki Ogawa: I'm really excited to see her! I've heard her sing in a few concerts and I like it. She held her place really nicely alongside of Lin Lin and Airi in Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasaneta Yoru
Ayaka Wada: Not too happy to see here really. her voice kind of made me dislike SCE, I would much rather have preferred Saho Akari

♥譜久村 聖生田 衣梨奈鞘師 里保鈴木 香音 飯窪 春菜石田 亜佑美佐藤 優樹工藤 遥♥ ♥小田さくら

♥♥尾形春水♥野中美希♥牧野真莉愛♥羽賀朱音♥

#127 romir

romir

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:16 PM

I think i gonna like S/mileage!

aichancomplete.jpg

Signature and Avatar made by me, My Graphic Topic Request Opened:) -blog- : http://musicromir.tumblr.com/

#128 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:08 AM

My Favorite one is definetely Sakichi!
Sakichi Power! :lol: Can't wait to hear who will lead the singles, i'm hoping for Saki and Kanon! :D

#129 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

^ me too!!!!!!! they're so cute together~~~ teehee...it would be great to hear them sing together~ their voices are so awesome~

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#130 bboy_eternity

bboy_eternity

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:06 AM

I was excited when I first heard of this group haha I love most of the eggs in this group :)
They just might become my new favorite H!P group =P just now depends on what kind of songs Tsunku gives them
"If music was a virus and dancing the disease...I hope everyone gets infected without any chance for a cure."

"Never let go of your passion and remember how it started when it gets hard."

"Breakdancing shows the world what the real hip hop is. Real hip hop doesn't discriminate. Real hip hop is all cultures put into one. It is peace, unity, love, and having fun, under the oneness of God, no matter what God you pray to."

Me Breakdancing videos

#131 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

I put up the S/mileage practise videos released for the FC on YouTube. <3

#132 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

wooooooooooo

#133 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:18 PM

Oh really Great it seems that it's the first debut song and Cover photoshoot! They all look Great Kanon's hair like Risako's new one and they sing all very well Great! :D Can't wait to hear or see the Debut PV!

#134 Manabi

Manabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:35 PM

The song sounds awesome so far! And so does the dance! I can't wait to their debut!

#135 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

I really like the song and dance so far. And all the girls have improved on something; especially Ayaka.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#136 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

It does seem very good so far XD I think I'm going to start buying stuff as soon as they release it instead of having the huge build-up of MM singles I have left to get <3 I'm looking forwards to their actual debut though ;)

[EDIT] Yuuka's mini-hat... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wub.gif

#137 BonkyuOnna

BonkyuOnna

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 973 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

The song sounds like what I expected it to sound: cute, and their dance is really cool. I shouldn't be watching these vidoes, they're gonna make me impatient for S/mileage's debut. And gosh Sakitty is so adorable, I'm happy she's debuting, because I liked her since the first Egg concert I saw, which was the one with Kanna, Aika, JunJun, and LinLin.

#138 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

the clothes for the photoshoot look more mature than the outfits berryz/c-ute started with...=D IM SO EXCITED~~~ I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!! and the song sounds awesomeeeeee <3 <3 <3 -flails around-

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#139 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Just adding two s-caps from the link gordo-san uploaded before :

Posted Image Posted Image

Frankly, I almost not recognize Dawa in photo shot scene ^^ ... sooo difference (soo kawaii <3). And Sakichy's (Ogawa Saki) hairstyle a little bit remind me with Risa Niigaki hairstyle at Momusu's Kanashimi Twilight PV (IMO)

Posted Image

#140 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for the videos! I like seeing them in normal clothes. The dance they're doing seems really cool, too! The song is nice too, I like how the dance fits in really well with the beats.

The photo shoot seemed really.. un-idolish <3 Not that that's bad, I'm exited if they're doing something different.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users