• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#13941 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:13 AM

At least the MM outfits were cute and weren't ugly highlighter peach and yellow. They would stand out though but I think the outfits for each single have been getting worse over time. :(

#13942 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

I found those MM outfits horrible so... :bad:

But still, I'm very happy that they announced a new single :)

#13943 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

I actually really like these outfits on angerme, at least from what we can see. 
Though I liked the MM outfits too.

HLxdmXb.png

#13944 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

Actress Aoi Yuu can't stop talking about Anjurumu - 0.41

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#13945 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

I saw their stage play today and it was fun! I'd say is similar to Mode, but I preferred that one a little more since I'd rather see them play girl roles and it was funnier in general. That said, Rikako in her old guy was absolutely phenomenal. She outright delivers the funniest and most memorable performance of the entire play and her acting is really, really good. I mean, she's always been good at reactions and stuff like that but she channels it absolutely perfectly into her role. At the very beginning before her character cuts it off she actually wears a mustache and from my point of view she really looked like a handsome guy. Kawamura also did a good job as a guy and there's a part where she's wearing a certain outfit and also really looks like an ikement, but Rikako has her low voice that greatly worked in her advantage and the way she moved was amazing.

Actually entered the hall right after the performance started at 11:30AM and couldn't enter my seat yet as Kurumi and Anna were walking through the audience, so I waited at the entrance next to the staff for a bit. I was expecting him to let me enter my seat when there was a quiet moment on stage, but the next segment immediately went to all the Angerme members appearing and doing a song together. So just when I was thinking to myself, fine I'll just wait for a bit and watch until it ends, the guard gestures me to follow him >_>. I was like SERIOUSLY?, you're going to guide me to my seat in the middle of the 3rd frikkin' row that is right in front of the stage when literally all of the members are present and facing the audience? -.-;. So I followed the staff as the only guy walking through the damn hall all the way to the front of the stage trying hard not to look at the members out of embarrassment or block other people's views, lol. When I did look, Ayaccho was staring at me, lol. Er...sorry? I actually arrived at the theater well in advance but entered the hall late because I was still on the toilet. Yesterday my friends wanted to order Russian roulette takoyaki aaaaand I picked the one that was filled with tons of hot stuff, which did quite a number on my stomach >_>;

Not like Ayaccho was looking angry or anything though, it was completely neutral so should be fine.

In regards to the rest of their performances...

Ayaccho: It was similar to her role in Mode, she plays a strong confident woman. Difference is that this role is waaaaay meaner and shows much more sass, but aside from that it was much of the same.

Rinapuu: Probably the most forgettable role, she has one funny moment in the play but otherwise just plays a rather emotionless guy who doesn't have much of an impact on any scene.

Kananan: Her hairstyle is pretty awesome, lol. I expected more comic relief of this character but it's a surprisingly normal role and you don't get to see much of Kananan being her ridiculous self, so it not quite as good as her French designer role in Mode. She played a guy and her voice did suit it well enough, but the character itself just didn't have much of an impact.

Takechan: Takechan's character isn't in the play a lot but her scenes are nearly always with Maasa and she does a good job playing a somewhat typical determined-to-please-their-boss Japanese archetype and provides some decent comedy.

Murotan: Yaaay, she's playing a girl role this time around! Her role is pretty weird, she is generally serious and then randomly jumps into doing comedian gags, lol. The audience loved those moments and she has some good singing. Her previous role in Mode was more challenging and funny though, this character is just a bit diva-ish and isn't quite as consistent in the comic relief.

Rikako: Awesoooooooome. Already talked about her but she is amazing. I really enjoy her acting because her twitchy expressions and movements give her something that makes her completely unique. Even though she's not even my favorite in Angerme (though definitely up there) she did my favorite role in Mode as well, but this one fully allows her to go crazy and go 100% Rikako. Quite a lot of screentime too.

Kamiko: Kamiko is an amazing actress, her role is similar to the one in Mode as a young girl trying to find her dream in a world she is unfamiliar with, but she's just damn good. Her reactions, her facial expressions, everything is spot on. It's no wonder she once again performs as the lead.

Kassa: Kassa! Her role was that of a makeup artist and honestly, it's a bit bland and there's not too much personality to her other than..."She's a nice girl!" but she looks very beautiful and does a good job with the material she is presented. Also, reacts properly even when she's not the focus and other characters are talking. Given her age, I think she's really good but I'd like to see her in a much weirder role.

Funakki: A surprisingly large role for a newcomer, as she has quite a bit of screen time as the character Kamiko interacts a lot with and deeply trusts. Her outfit looks a bit weird on her and doesn't seem to completely fit but Funakki does a very good job playing the role and as we could expect from the reaction queen herself, her expressions are always spot on. Again, wish she had more funny bits because the role does not play to her strengths well besides her obvious low voice.

I really wish they they made Angerme's stage plays more comedy-oriented rather than taking the serious route with bits of comedy sprinkled in though. The members are hilarious and they could easily put up a performance that puts the audience in stitches throughout the entire play, but instead we get plays that cater to Ayaccho's and Kamiko's strengths.

#13946 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

^ But the real question now: do we watch for an indignant post from Dawa calling out that random foreigner showing up late? :P

Thanks for the report, in all seriousness, rather jealous of those able to go.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#13947 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:15 AM

^ Thanks for the report. I think this role must fit Rikako very well too.

(You forgot Kawamuu...)

#13948 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

Oh, I covered Kawamura bit in the first part, I just included Rikako in the list again because I loved her performance that much XD. Kawamura's role was more interesting than the 2nd gen's (with maybe the exception of Takechan) and she did well despite her voice being way too high for a guy.

^^ Given how often she blogs we're lucky that she blogged at all, lol. Nah, she always does when it comes to important things like the last day of the stage play. They don't single fans out like that in their blogs though, at most they will indirectly reference people or the interactions they had with them (like Chiichan posting a picture of her dog on the same day I asked for it). I don't see Ayaccho doing even that though, she only talks about the group and its activities.

#13949 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

^Yeah, I was kidding.

To be honest, I'm kinda on the fence about them giving Angerme serious plays - it is a counterpoint to their usually hilarious antics so I like seeing this side of them.

...now to wait patiently for a DVD rip of sorts.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#13950 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:37 AM

The Girls Live 171017 "Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku"

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#13951 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:45 AM

I do not know why you would hand over Meimi's lines in this song to a talk-singer when there's so many good options. 

#13952 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

would have preferred funakki or murotan to get meimi's lines but watev lol

good performance overall, would have been nice to have seen more take though.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#13953 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

I knew that Aoi Yuu is a fan of Angerme & Kobushi..

but I didn't know that she will go into 'wota mode' like Matsuoka Mayu did with MM..

which kinda surprised me (in a good way) because unlike Matsuoka, she looks like the shy type..

so when she went all 'wota mode', I cant help smiling thinking 'Ah she really like Angerme that much'..

#13954 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

^ That was too cool :D i'm really glad anju get some promotion thanks to this actress! Even though I am an Ayacho fan, I would have liked them to speak about other members a little bit too.

#13955 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:47 AM

^

^

That was so cute!! I'm really glad Angerumu have a famous female wota now as well. I hope they get to interact a lot in the future. x3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13956 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

Cause Yu is my favorite japanese actress i feel a little embarrased seening her in wota mode. She's not Matsuoka, she's a veteran actress with a high prestige. But in the other side i'm very happy with this unexpected connexion between my beloved Angerme and "my" Yu. This is a strange situation for me.  ^^;

Now i want to know who is her favorite member. She said something about it?.

#13957 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

I thought it was Dawa considering how much they showed her (she is the more well known as well so that might be it), the penlights seemed like they were given randomly but idk. Dawa deserves any type of promo anyway <3

I'm happy she likes Angerme and they got some kind of promotion, especially because she is a veteran haha.  lol omg I didn't get to the wota mode part so I wasn't sure what you were talking about but she goes way excited haha even does the dance steps.

More than anything they got to perform one of their best songs in a show I'm glad!

And Take loves this type of shows she must have been thrilled.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13958 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

^
^
She said "100% Hako-oshi" (I assume you understand that, but JUST IN CASE "hako-oshi" is a fan of the group as a group, with no specific favorite member.)
But, when asked about her favorite moments from Angerme concerts, she didn't mention anything EXCEPT Wada moments... so maybe "Leaning towards Wada" or possibly just knew that those were things that had played well on TV elsewhere before. Or maybe she said other stuff and the producers and editors didn't like it...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#13959 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

Thank you guys.  ^_^

#13960 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:17 AM

She did mention she like the group as a whole. maybe the group dynamic & personality made her a fan..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users