• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#13861 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

LOL .. we are also doing the song thingy like in the MM thread? XDThe song thingy have giving me a headache .. :PBasically the song thing is a personal thing ..Its similar your sandwich combination at Subway ..Basically it is as interesting and important as that ..And that is what I am reading about for the last few days .. :P

Cool? I'm not that hurt about it, it's just I can't imagine it without Mei or Maro and even if it's led by Kamiko/Take or Take/Muro or whatever it still wouldn't be the same to me.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#13862 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

^^ They gave lines to Moe in s/mileage songs when she joined, and to Momona too, so i am pretty sure they gave some to Funakki and Kawamuu. They already have re-distributed whole songs a few times (suki-chan for exemple) so i think (and hope) they won't hesitate to do this again so that the new girls get lines to sing. :)

#13863 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:15 PM

Yeah but look at when 3rd gen joined. They pretty much only sang in the group parts till someone left. I doubt they are gonna reshuffle the lines again. 

HLxdmXb.png

#13864 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

Yeah but look at when 3rd gen joined. They pretty much only sang in the group parts till someone left. I doubt they are gonna reshuffle the lines again.

Maho and Rikako, maybe. Mizuki's been singing pretty much from the start.

#13865 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

Yeah but she didn't get lines in older songs. They didn't reshuffle lines just for Murotan to get lines in S/mileage songs. She didn't get more lines in those songs until Maro left. THOUGH she did get lines in new Angerme songs. It's gonna be the same thing here. 

HLxdmXb.png

#13866 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:42 PM

^ First budôkan (as anju) featured 3rd gen quite a lot thanks to the shuffle units, re-distributed songs in the medley and suki-chan if i remember well. I'm pretty sure they'll do something to have the new girls sing this time too. Songs like Yume Miru 15 now only have ayacho as an original member so i think they can reshuffle those without being unfair to anybody.

#13867 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:12 AM

I also remember the first Budokan having 3ki pretty much in the back. Their second one was much better regarding their presence and lines. 

The first one was good for new members, as in subunits and some parts in the medley but the first songs they only sing in group lines mostly chorus Muro included, no solo lines at all, and then after the units only in the medley did they get solo lines but still not as much.  http://projecthello....sei-medley.html

Then they remain silent except for big chorus group lines until the end of the concert. Compared to how it went after MaroMei left, I'm kinda worried for...6ki? 

Also ofc I'm not taking into account Nana korobi, Sally, Taiki Bansei, just older songs. 

Ofc compared to MM's 12ki they got a lot, but since all Maro/Mei spots are covered now, unless they really reshuffled most stuff I can see this happening again?  

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13868 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

I'm pretty sure at least Funakki will get lines, they obviously will utilized her distinct voice. I don't think we need to pay too much attention to past patterns.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#13869 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:42 PM

I believe 4nin S/mileage songs and to a lesser extent 6nin songs are always open to being reshuffled for whatever management sees fit. But for anju songs its harder so we'll have to wait and see.. I don't mind if they have to wait until 2018 to get a decent amount of lines. Western fans had to wait an entire year to hear Maho's voice

MizukiRina

Twitter

#13870 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

Maho had a solo in the Sally song...Which was their second single lol.

HLxdmXb.png

#13871 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

May 2014 her being introduced as a KSS until May 2015 at the Budokan concert. I mean as a western fan we didn't get to see any footage of like a KSS concert or berryz matsuri. Meaning it was one year until we heard her singing voice.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#13872 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

Weren't ANGERME supposed to be at TIF? I found videos of Tsubaki and Chissa performing C-ute songs (with Tsubaki as well) but I couldn't find any ANGERME footage yet?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13873 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:49 PM

No I thought they where doing a different event this year. Only Kobushi and Tsubaki went to TIF this year.
I didn't even see Angerme on the acts coming page. 

Angerme will be at Rock in Japan though.

HLxdmXb.png

#13874 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

^ They did this event and I hope, that a recording of it gets available soon:

Angerme's OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2017 Event

1. Dot Bikini (8-nin)
2. Uchouten LOVE (8-nin)
3. Umaku Ienai (8-nin)
MC
4. Aa Susukino (8-nin)
5. Koi nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru (8-nin)
6. Yuugure Koi no Jikan (8-nin)

MC - new member introductions, Disney trip (everything after this is 10-nin)
7. Majokko Megu-chan
8. Nana Korobi Ya oki
9. Gashin Shoutan
10. Kakugo shite!
MC - quiz game (signed ball present)

11.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
12.Dondengaeshi
13.Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
14.Taiki Bansei

Encore
15.Yume miru 15sai
MC
16.Tomo yo

EDIT

Finally a performance of "I Musou Strong!!" was shown on "Upcoming" (@4min50sec): :w00t:

#13875 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

^

^

Oh I somehow thought the Majokko cover was for TIF. Well, whatever that other idol festival was I'm looking forward to the footage of it.

^

I Musou Strong is so good! hgnnn! I hope it gets available for purchase sometime.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13876 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

No that was for Aidorusai 2017 ~Idol Matsuri~, which i know there was an event for last year that Kobushi, Angerme and Tsubaki where all at. BUT I don't know if anything has been said for this year or not. Because I don't think Angerme actually participated in the 2015 one. 

HLxdmXb.png

#13877 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

Anju where the ambassador's for 2015, Kobushi 2016 and Anju is doing it again this year.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#13878 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

They are not scheduled to perform at the finale, however. They are instead performing their ambassador duties at the regional semi-finals in small groups, but no performances.
DDOhydd.gif

#13879 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Flashback to the days before Angerme existed... I finally got to watching the Sotofes 2013 H!P concert and S/mileage put on an electrifying performance... I think its because of those super alluring outfits from the Atarashii Watashi Ni Nare MV lol.  I've uploaded two clips for your enjoyment.  Sadly with mics in hand they couldn't do the awesome 'typewriter move' (as I call it) as effectively as from the original MV, but anyway... Meimi and her haircut <3

It's cool to see Kanon again, I've almost forgotten about her.  Then there's Rina and her "whatever" attitude as always LOL... good times.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#13880 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

I've liked Atarashii Watashi ni Nare more the longer it's been released. I remember being so happy Rina got more lines than Takechan back then lol.

MizukiRina

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users