Twitter

#13462 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

Haha I came to post the same picture, it's so good. that fashion though

Dawa was usual Dawa in KT, I like how Momona is evolving~ trying to add theatrics and all.

img20170504112922947s.jpg   img2017050411223707s.jpg  img20170504111614151s.jpg  img20170430135111164s.jpg  img20170504100714957s.jpg  img20170504083701684s.jpg  img20170504123711491s.jpg  img20170503142319842s.jpg  img20170429104516016s.jpg 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13463 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

^

^

And then people say Rina is bored and wants to graduate. Let's be real, she wants to rule Angerme someday XD

I'm really loving all the pics ^_^

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#13464 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

Well if people don't follow them enough it can lead to those thoughts I guess? Girls like Ikuta, Rina, and one or two more names have this type of resting face expression.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13465 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

I hate to destroy your notions about Rina, folks but ever since Meimi Tamura left Angerme we all know who the real queen is.

Kana.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#13466 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:55 AM

^ Wow Takechan looks different...

HLxdmXb.png

#13467 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

That took a 180 spin real fast

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#13468 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

She can do anything. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13469 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:34 AM

:D

(Queen... still Ayacho.)

#13470 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

Ayaka will never leave, all the others will graduate while she is still leader. The Yattaruchan phase was pretty funny it's like UF had a meeting and said "We'll now be making Kana best girl and doing our absolute best to make her everyone's favourite", of course it was never going to actually work but they like to give it a go sometimes. Each group seems to have it's member UF wants to be your favourite. 

Kana would probably be leader if Ayaka did leave though which will never ever happen and Akari would be sub leader still. Though I think it'd be better if they flipped that but Akari likes to talk forever anyway so no matter who is the leader she'll talk over them. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#13471 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

I would totally support Kana as a leader, she is probably the nicest person in H!P and is already kind of like a mother to the group. She gets along with everyone and has a lot of friends in other groups too. (also she always initiates high-fives at handshake events with me even though it is not allowed...). At the lalaport release event she stepped away from the table and ran towards a small child and greeted him before the handshakes started. Ayaka is great and more serious about planning out Angermes future but she is not nearly as good with fans as Kananan. Kana as leader might up the fan-service in Angerme.

#13472 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:20 PM

LOL!!

This has been a fun read and discussion. For me much of it goes back to my bias for the stage production LILIUM. Of the then s/mileage casting Meimi and Kana were my favorites. Then there was SMILE FANTASY and Kana's solo performance of Yattaruchan stole my heart. Akari is awesome, heck they all are but to me Aya is plain vanilla. Sure, she's got seniority over everyone simply because of years invested but she has no edge. She's the sweet girl next door that wears the stripes and gets the job done. Moe is more interesting to me. Pardon the blasphemy, these are after all just my opinions.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#13473 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

She's the sweet girl next door that wears the stripes and gets the job done.

This is the ideal girl to the target audience of H!P,hence her popularity. They want a girl next door who likes culture and food but little else, she is the perfect young Japanese woman that all men want to marry with the looks and body of a model. 

In Japan the less you stand out the better. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#13474 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

LOL!!
This has been a fun read and discussion. For me much of it goes back to my bias for the stage production LILIUM. Of the then s/mileage casting Meimi and Kana were my favorites. Then there was SMILE FANTASY and Kana's solo performance of Yattaruchan stole my heart. Akari is awesome, heck they all are but to me Aya is plain vanilla. Sure, she's got seniority over everyone simply because of years invested but she has no edge. She's the sweet girl next door that wears the stripes and gets the job done. Moe is more interesting to me. Pardon the blasphemy, these are after all just my opinions.

If you think Dawa is vanilla you need to pay more attention to her.

#13475 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:22 PM

^^ Wow, that's absolutely not the way I see her. I mean, she is absolutely passionate about art, what is quite a "niche" hobbie in Japan, she barely talks about anything else, she says she has absolutely no interest in love and wedding, she is rather cold towards people, and she often behaves totally crazy (see her selfies and stuff like that....). To me, the most "girl next door" type in H!P is Karin, who's quite the opposite. Ayaka is also strong willed. I don't think that's the ideal type in Japan.
I think her popularity is more because of her beauty, her sweet voice, how strong she was to lead the group since the beginning, maybe also because she's kinda different... . I don't know but, I often read threads about her on 2ch and all, and wotas usually call her crazy, they joke about how scary she is when she starts talking about art with other idols, and all, so I don't think she is considered mainstream.... . I might be wrong, though, but I just wanted to say that I really don't agree with this despiction of her ^_^ .

#13476 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

Yeah IA with both of you, I don't see Dawa as a sweet vanilla girl next door at all. I'd also say Karin or even Airi are more examples of what hanawopon mention.

And finishing with Moe was also a bit confusing since she seems more down to earth and sweet than Dawa.

And IA I think the only thing Dawa has is long black hair that I'd considered typical stuff wota like, then she's so much more than typical.

Lol at Take speaking over leaders, so true. I don't care much who ends up a leader, both seem suitable anyway. I might lean a bit towards Kanana because I thought she was great to Momona.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13477 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

^^ Wow, that's absolutely not the way I see her. I mean, she is absolutely passionate about art, what is quite a "niche" hobbie in Japan, she barely talks about anything else, she says she has absolutely no interest in love and wedding, she is rather cold towards people, and she often behaves totally crazy (see her selfies and stuff like that....). To me, the most "girl next door" type in H!P is Karin, who's quite the opposite. Ayaka is also strong willed. I don't think that's the ideal type in Japan.
I think her popularity is more because of her beauty, her sweet voice, how strong she was to lead the group since the beginning, maybe also because she's kinda different... . I don't know but, I often read threads about her on 2ch and all, and wotas usually call her crazy, they joke about how scary she is when she starts talking about art with other idols, and all, so I don't think she is considered mainstream.... . I might be wrong, though, but I just wanted to say that I really don't agree with this despiction of her ^_^ .

You are entitled to think of her whatever you like, you got all that from her selfies though? lol. The impression I get of her is that she's a rich girl of excellent breeding like a prize winning puppy, the image she presents is a girl with beauty and brains that would marry a rich guy and have more beautiful children who talk about art and stuff. I agree about Karin I'd regard her as a very proper Japanese girl too but I see Ayako is more or less the same way, the stuff she does isn't particularly quirky and neither are her hobbies. 

Her love of art,temples and culture feel very homely to me and not weird and she just has the image of the perfect Japanese girl to me. She also doesn't like foreigners another plus for Japanese people lmao. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#13478 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

Ayacho is absolutely perfect. End of story.  

#13479 radeblunner

radeblunner

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

If you think Dawa is vanilla you need to pay more attention to her.

Right? Ayacho is way too stubborn, strong minded and opinionated to be vanilla or the ideal Japanese woman at least from the Japanese male perspective and that's just from skimming through magazine interviews. And like Miryoku said, both fans and people who dislike her for those reasons call her crazy or manic or 'too much' of something. 

And as for Take...her role is very similar to Yaguchi's during the Golden Era in my opinion. She plays the boke role perfectly with Ayacho and the rest of 2nd gen and plays the tsukkomi just as well with Rikako and Kamiko. She doesn't need a title to do that.

#13480 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

Allow me to explain myself.  For starters, I did say in my opinion.  Yet at the same time I knew I'd be stirring up things a bit, but that's ok because the responses were interesting.  When I classified Aya as 'plain vanilla' she does seem like a very average attractive Japanese model.  Yes, she's pretty, yes she has a nice shape, etc... but compared to Airi Suzuki or Meimi Tamura there's just no comparison (to ME).  That was a very interesting statement about what Japanese men like (females that don't stand out).  I can appreciate that personally, but when looking at idols I don't care for the typical.  In America the Hollywood bleach blond is considered attractive and I find that boring.  Many would argue they are the best, etc.

Apparently I don't know enough about Ayaka's personality and I'm judging her mostly on impressions I get from DVD magazines, live performances, etc. so I apologize for tainting her for those of you that may have been offended.  As for my mentioning of Moe, that's mostly because I hardly know much about her as to me she's still a mysterious newcomer which to me makes her interesting and I think its cool that she's actually older than some Rikako.  I don't even count Momo... see, I pretty much disconnected from Angerme last year, if it wasn't obvious but that does not mean I don't care for their back catalog, etc.  I'm just not following their day to day stuff anymore and I found their last triple single rather weak, though  two of the videos were quite entertaining.  At any rate I've digressed from the main topic.  

I don't even know who this "Karin" is you've referenced a few times, and I even consulted my Angerme nickname cheat sheet so I wouldn't upset anyone here for asking again but I don't see a Karin.

1st Gen: Wada Ayaka - Dawa, Ayacho
2nd Gen: Takeuchi Akari - Take chan, Oden
Katsuta Rina - Rinapuu, Puu
Nakanishi Kana - Kananan, Gorilla
3rd Gen: Rikako Sasaki (does she have a nickname? Rika-chan?)
Murota Mizuki - Murotan
Aikawa Maho - ( Maho chan I guess? Some people on this forum like to call her Alien)
4th Gen: Kamikokuryou Moe - Kamiko chan
5th Gen: Kasahara Momona - Kassa

Ogawa Saki = Sakitty
Maeda Yuuka = Yuukarin
Fukuda Kanon = Nyon, Maro 

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users