No Aiai  :(

HLxdmXb.png

#13202 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:56 AM

Awww...I was already expecting that face sign to show up XD Glad they still thought about her and tried to somehow include her in the suki chan part <3

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#13203 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

Line Live - Dawa, Rina and Moe

Dawa's reactions ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#13204 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:37 AM

What a kid lol and she's H!P's leader!? ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#13205 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

Lol, the end was so funny !

#13206 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

Kamiko's short Korean greeting is cute,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#13207 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

Fun episode from Aya's regular radio show "Bijurumu":

Spoiler

"The question is: "I think you've been asked this a lot of times but, could you please tell us about your feelings at the time when you where nominated [to be H!P leader], your thoughts now, and your perspectives from now on? Also, how where the members' reactions?".

Actually, I've known I was the new leader quite a long time ago. And, the moment i've learned this was the same moment when i heard about °C-ute's disband. So, i was told "And, since you're the leader, that's why...". So, the fact that °C-ute-san were disbanding, and the fact that I was the new leader piled up, and... just, my mouth opened up. (Laughs) Hm, i was told by an adult, but, when he told me this, my mouth just opened up and stayed taht way, without closing. I didn't realize this, and, i said something, with my mouth opened this way. Something like "Aaah ~". Then, after this, I realized that my mouth was opened for a while, and thougth "Ah!" and closed it, but... i really wasn't able to think about anything (laughs), I think the "me?!" feeling was really strong at that moment, though. I think that, at that time, the staff-member who was looking at me (laughs), he was probably laughing inside (laughs), since i was there with my mouth opened, and didn't close it (laughs).

But, also, what made me really happy was how the members were delighted for me and congratulated me when we announced it to them. This was during some free time during our concert tour, and i didn't really told them by myself, and asked the manager to do so. So i asked her to announce that Wada is the next leader, and at the second when they heard "Well, we have something to announce to you about Wada...", at this instant, some members started to cry. (laughs) Thinking I was about to graduate (laughs), they totally cried. Especially 3rd gen Rikako-chan. (laughs) So Sasaki Rikako-chan, and others, were crying. I was thinking "Eh?! Why are they crying?!" (laughs), and, manager said "she'll become the new leader!", and at this moment, our youngest member Kasahara Momona jumped from her chair. She made a triumphant pose, saying "Yosshaaaaa!" (laughs). I was so happy that she celebrated it with the same kind of tension as if she had been riding a jet coaster! And everyone were incredibly smiling. Like, "Yossha!". I thought "Eh?! They are all so happy for me?!". They were all in high spirit, saying things like "Now, it's our era!" . (laughs) I was really happy that they congratulated me and enjoyed the news that much. Well, Rikako-chan was crying but... (laughs). She told me "I'm so happy this wasn't about graduating", while crying (laughs), and this also made me happy. Well, overall, i was really happy with their warm reaction."

#13208 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:04 PM

Source: http://helloprojects.../446237118.html

--trimmed--
But, also, what made me really happy was how the members were delighted for me and congratulated me when we announced it to them. This was during some free time during our concert tour, and i didn't really told them by myself, and asked the manager to do so. So i asked her to announce that Wada is the next leader, and at the second when they heard "Well, we have something to announce to you about Wada...", at this instant, some members started to cry. (laughs) Thinking I was about to graduate (laughs), they totally cried. Especially 3rd gen Rikako-chan. (laughs) So Sasaki Rikako-chan, and others, were crying. I was thinking "Eh?! Why are they crying?!" (laughs), and, manager said "she'll become the new leader!", and at this moment, our youngest member Kasahara Momona jumped from her chair. She made a triumphant pose, saying "Yosshaaaaa!" (laughs). I was so happy that she celebrated it with the same kind of tension as if she had been riding a jet coaster! And everyone were incredibly smiling. Like, "Yossha!". I thought "Eh?! They are all so happy for me?!". They were all in high spirit, saying things like "Now, it's our era!" . (laughs) I was really happy that they congratulated me and enjoyed the news that much.

This is why I'm convinced that Kasahara Momona was put in the correct group.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#13209 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:31 PM

At first i didn't really like Momona in Angerme because it didn't seem she was that interested when she was told that she was their new member, but now I love her even more!! I swear she looks the happiest in Angerme ^-^

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#13210 Lovecen

Lovecen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

I couldn't get a read on Momona because of her personality but it's cool to see her opening up now! And that story is so touching lol. I love how cohesive they are as a unit and how they support each other. Can't wait for AiAi to make a triumphant comeback. :D

87XXEdf.gif

#13211 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

Talking about Rikako, anyone else is thinking that Rikako's behaviour/mannerism looks similar to Dawa?
I just realise it whhen I was watching Dawa's reactions in the Line Live I posted earlier.
Now I read how she cried when she thought Dawa was going to graduate.
So now I am thinking that Rikako like Dawa so much that she is emulating Dawa.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#13212 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

^ Yes, their gestures and odd movements are very semilar, but i don´t know if Rikako imitates Ayacho. I think that Rikako always been a crank person by nature.  ^^; 

#13213 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

hmm ..

Ayacho already knew she is going to be H!P leader in August of last year but yet she did this strange actions during the announcement .. that's pretty odd to me

#13214 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

I don't think it's that odd. Now everyone knows and it's the excitement and reality that's setting in. I guess kind of like knowing you're getting something for Christmas but still being ecstatic when you open it on Christmas morning. Plus concerts are high emotion and energy as is, so I'm sure she was feeding off of that.

#13215 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

^ Yes, their gestures and odd movements are very semilar, but i don´t know if Rikako imitates Ayacho. I think that Rikako always been a crank person by nature.  ^^; 

Yeah, I agree their movements are similar too but Rikako has always been like this since her KSS days hasn't she?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#13216 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

hmm ..

Ayacho already knew she is going to be H!P leader in August of last year but yet she did this strange actions during the announcement .. that's pretty odd to me

Ayacho almost never cries. The fact that she cried shows that she was really moved and it was sincere, i think. Although i would have liked her to not "overreact" the way she did, i can understand how touching it was for her to be officially announced in front of the fans.

#13217 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:31 AM

She probably had a lot of built up feelings relating to it that she was finally able to show/let out.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#13218 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

Well they are also straining the idea of how ANGERME is now the leading group of H!P and when you think were she's coming from... like she is such a determined human being for still being in H!P. S/mileage started out with that hard smile photo campaign, after early successes two of her co-members left, the new members and S/mileage didn't live up to the managements expectations and were scolded really badly and only after they re-vamped the group the success is now flooding in. She has come such a long way and always stood strong as their leader with a smile on her face. Now being actually H!Ps leader must feel so surreal. And at the same time the pressure she feels must be enormous. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13219 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:45 AM

I love perfect idols!!

MizukiRina

Twitter

#13220 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member