• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#14581 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:10 PM

They really need to announce new KSS soon because they're getting really few now lol.

Not sure what to say. Rin seems like a cute girl, but I always thought she was rather shy - not really ANGERME-like. And not to go on about unneccessary additions... but this one really was unneccessary (aside from the great chance for Rin, of course).

I haven't even gotten used to Reira and Haruka yet. It's a bit like the 2011 Morning Musume situation, but in MM the older members were all on their way out, while ANGERME post 3rd generation seems to be able to go for many more years...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#14582 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

Angerme will rub off on her.... Remember how awkward Momona was when she first joined. Not look at her a gremlin like the rest. 

HLxdmXb.png

#14583 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:19 PM

Pretty shocked with Rin joining. Really not my favorite KSS, one of my least favorite actually,  and Haruka and Reira still are so new, but I guess I wish her luck. Maybe she impressed someone with her morning musume 15ki audition? Or she said she was going to quit and they didn't want her to?  You think if they wanted to add her it would have been at the same time as Reira/Haruka. Also, even with Rina leaving, didn't the last addition of two members effectively replace both Dawa and Rina?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#14584 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:28 PM

I think we forget HOW fast Momona was added after Kamiko joined. Once their gen was added all the new gens where all added within a year of each other. 

HLxdmXb.png

#14585 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:16 AM

Remember how Kamiko added was a surprise. Plus she's an outsider (not in everyone's radar, Kenshuusei). I think I'm getting understand about the additional members of Anju. They're replacing the graduate one.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#14586 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:52 PM

Totally didn't expect another new member, this would mean someone is going to graduate soon.

I am seeing a trend here:

3rd gen added --> Kanon announced graduation (a gap of 6 months)

4th gen added --> Meimi announced graduation (a gap of 1 month)

5th gen added --> Maho announced graduation (a gap of 1 year & 5 months. However if taking Maho's start of break into consideration, it is a gap of 6 months)

6th gen added --> Ayaka announced graduation (a gap of 10 months)

7th gen added --> Rina announced graduation (a gap of 7 months)

The way I see it

Kamiko replaced Kanon

Momona replaced Meimi

Ayano replaced Maho

Musubu is because they killed Country Girls

Both of 7th gen are meant to replace Ayaka

Rin is replacing Rina

either way I'm really excited for Rin's debut, although it's conflicting cuz her debut will coincide with Rina leaving lol..

I am seeing that they are adding members because the management in advance know the graduated/graduating girls have expressed their wish to graduate. Hence, the management has been looking out, finalizing all the necessary contract details for the new member(s) and waiting for the right time to announce the new members to soften the impact of the upcoming graduation announcement. This way there is enough time for the new member to gain new fans, while a (semi)popular graduates.

#14587 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

The constant new additions make it hard to stay invested. Just because someone is leaving doesn’t mean I’m going to be a fan of whoever they’ve deemed is her ‘replacement’.

#14588 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

I have a little off topic question, but I just watched the grad concert and noticed that during Tsugi Tsugi Zoku Zoku, after the very first chorus, the audience is chanting something. Does anybody know what it is? I can't figure it out, but I'm super curious about it because it was so loud. Thanks  ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#14589 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:45 AM

Is it the part where Takechan is doing her solo dance

Becuase if so it's just the crowd yelling 

TAKE!!!!!  (TAAAA-KAAAY)

HLxdmXb.png

#14590 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:47 AM

Oh okay, thanks!  ^_^  It was so loud it really suprised me lol. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#14591 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:21 PM

So, I have noticed that Angerme has a new way in arranging the members on the Hello Project website and the goods preview. It is now no longer about how senior (ie. age wise) a member is within the same gen, it is currently in the order of leader, then sub-leaders, then the members in terms of seniority (ie. tenure). I thought leader/sub-leader positions are secondary when compared to seniority (ie. age wise)? Is this the first time they have arranged the order in this way because I recall Harunan didn't get bumped up when she was the sub-leader, nor Erika from C-ute got bumped down when she decided not to take on the leader role. Sorry, I know this is trivial, but I do not like what they did.

#14592 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:45 PM

In terms of title, sub-leader is more senior to non-leader members. It's also cleaner for the layout to have the two sub-leaders listed together. In my opinion, it's hardly worth thinking about, so I couldn't tell you if they've done it before. In Angerme, at least, their previous sub-leaders were always the next in line age-wise so the layout never changed, but this is now a new case where one sub-leader was chosen by her peers. All they did was stick to the same layout, even if it meant moving a girl up a few positions.
DDOhydd.gif

#14593 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:01 PM

LOL .. basically its not just about the arrangement ..
I think we couldn't find another example in any H!P groups where they get a sub leader 4 gen behind and join 6 years behind the most senior existing gen of the group .. XD

#14594 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:28 AM

In terms of title, sub-leader is more senior to non-leader members. It's also cleaner for the layout to have the two sub-leaders listed together. In my opinion, it's hardly worth thinking about, so I couldn't tell you if they've done it before. In Angerme, at least, their previous sub-leaders were always the next in line age-wise so the layout never changed, but this is now a new case where one sub-leader was chosen by her peers. All they did was stick to the same layout, even if it meant moving a girl up a few positions.

IK Miya became the subleader for Berryz a few years before they went on hiatus. BUT she was never moved up and neither was Haruna when she was subleader. This is the first time it's happened (Rio was also always listed before Ayapan and Erika was always before Maimi.)

HLxdmXb.png

#14595 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:04 AM

IK Miya became the subleader for Berryz a few years before they went on hiatus. BUT she was never moved up and neither was Haruna when she was subleader. This is the first time it's happened (Rio was also always listed before Ayapan and Erika was always before Maimi.)

Thanks for the confirmation. I even forgot about Rio being a subleader but is the oldest of the group. The only exception I could think of now is Tsubaki Factory where Risa who is technically the oldest is always listed after Riko. Seems like they have decided to place more emphasis on the leader/sub-leader positions now than age.

#14596 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:36 AM

The next live Q&As With ANGERME confirmed.

Part 5 ft. Murota Mizuki & Kawamura Ayano, with special guests Ishida Ayumi and Nonaka Miki (Morning Musume).

https://twitter.com/...081981850542081

Part 6 ft. Kamikokuryo Moe & Kasahara Momona with special guests Takagi Sayuki and Miyamoto Karin (Juice=Juice).

https://twitter.com/...082422789361665

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#14597 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:30 AM

Part 5 with Murota Mizuki and Kawamura Ayano with Ishida Ayumi and Nonaka Miki

Part 6 with Kamikokuryo Moe and Kasahara Momona with Takagi Sayuki and Miyamoto Karin

*Both Q&As start at about the 1 hour mark

#14598 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 04:31 PM

TIF 2019

https://youtu.be/WHB5XfyzU44

https://youtu.be/peC-iNqT3eo

#14599 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:24 AM

The constant new additions make it hard to stay invested. Just because someone is leaving doesn’t mean I’m going to be a fan of whoever they’ve deemed is her ‘replacement’.

I'm guessing you'll have a hard time in idol world.

#14600 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

Hello! Project Dvd Magazine Vol.63
[Disc1] Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7gaypn
[Disc1] Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7gaypp
[Disc2] Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7gaypr
[Disc2] Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7gaypq

0 user(s) are reading this topic