• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#21 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

after this group becomes permanent ....and "graduates" would this group's thread be in the berryz/c-ute section or still HPE ?

just curious :lol:

#22 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

Probably in HPE. C-ute and Berryz never did officially left H!P Kids. So I guess this unit, eventho after debuting will still be a part of H!P Eggs. I wouldn't want them to forget where they came from, they have history here so here they will stay :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#23 fromme

fromme

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

@ZAM Yay 7nin unit and becomes permanent that sound great. :lol:

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

zam: I guess Kanna's °C-ute title takes the higher spot over her past of being an H!P Egg. ^_^

But yeah, I imagine the thread would be here, since the girls (after debuting) will have used to of been Eggs. If not here, then probably in Other Groups section or something.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#25 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

My vote would be to stay in the Eggs section... but I don't want a bunch of people spamming up the Egg section for us regulars!! :P

And I HOPE TO GOD!!! that they aren't taken out of H!P like the Possible. That would kill me. XD

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:39 AM

In the case of C-ute, it is still majority H!P Kids. I was actually wondering why the heck they put G4 in the "others" section when 3/4 of them are H!P kids.

For this group, they are going to debut as an H!P Eggs unit so its more sense to keep them here.

So no one else is going to make guess who else would be choosen my Tsunku to join this elite Eggs unit?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:13 AM

^ Like I said before... Momoka is who I'm hoping for! Saki Mori would be nice, but unfortunately, I think she's destined for a lifetime Egg career.

Here's who I'd like to see:
Anri Tanaka:
Posted Image

Momoka Komine:
Posted Image

Akari Saho:
Posted Image

All of these girls are beautiful, are great performers, and, I feel, would be a blessing to have in any group. :good:

#28 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

Tsunku announces new major debut Egg unit video footage + Tsunku message at end
https://www.up-fc.jp...r/egg/movie.php
https://www.up-fc.jp...ber/egg/egg.flv

Quoting ampedechoz at Jpopmusic Forums:

Tsunku makes seem like its an audition when he chose them. an audition atmosphere in the rehearsal room.

This is exclusive video for Fan Club members, but found a way to work around it.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#29 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

^
youtube link:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#30 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:46 AM

Thanks Nouciel!

Didn't Tsunku prepare a list? :lol: it looked like he was calling their names of the top of his head ^_^
Yuuka cried. She was moved by the selection. Ogawa was happy. Kanon and Dawa seemed mellow.

Something horrible just crossed my mind. What if this group is another Possibles. It crossed my mind when I heard Tsunku refered to the Possibles. I don't want any of the girls to leave H!P for TNX ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#31 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:48 AM

^ I will be extremely sad if they leave H!P. I love these girls and as I said before, I feel they are my generation of H!P, and I am looking forward to watching them grow as members of H!P. I would be extremely bummed to see them turned into another the Possible.

#32 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:13 AM

I doubt they'd move them like The Possible. This group is meant to be made up of the best possible eggs, and if they then moved them other to TNX it would pretty much be getting rid of the best of H!P's new talent.

The girls I would like to see added to this group (in other words my favourite eggs, based quite a lot on just aeshetics :rolleyes:) are Tanaka Anri, Kikkawa Yuu, Kitahara Sayaka, Takeuchi Akari and possibly Sato Ayano. Also, while I'm not particularly a fan or anything, I think Saho Akari deserves to be added (a lot of them do, but...XD)

#33 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:57 PM

If they leave H!P... I will cry.
Maeda belongs in H!P !
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#34 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

^ Exactly!!!! Those girls are such a part of H!P it would be a crime to take them away! Right now, Yuuka IS H!P for me, well, her and a few others, and that would kill me to see her leave. But, I think since she's been a part of HK and SCE and is definitely one of the most popular Eggs they wouldn't remove her from H!P. Same goes with Dawa and Kanon.

I hope at least. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I'm legitimately worried about this. Like... when I'm at work today I'll be worrying about this. Does that make me pathetic? Probably, yes. :blink:

#35 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

^THE possible are a special case I think. I mean they'd been performing with Ami Tokito for a while before the transfer(along with a few other eggs like mori saki) and with H!P how it was at the time...there was no way he could start pushing what would essentially be a totally new group with new faces. H!P was just so big as it was. Taking them over to TNX and now as part of NGP they could actually get their promotion and concerts and such. With H!P all shrunken down again I see no need for this new group to be transfered and we see no hints of anything like this happening.

Plus tsunku said his plan was to have 1 joint H!P and NGP concert a year so even if they transfer it won't be a huge loss and would mean more time for them in the NGP concerts(NGP only has 2 groups opposed to H!Ps 3)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#36 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

^H!P has 4 groups, I'm counting the Eggs as a group in their own right. They've proven themselves that they are an idol unit. They have their own concerts, their own side projects and their latest achievement, their own DVD Mag.
Like how their chant goes "H!P EGGS IS NUMBER 1" :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#37 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

^But in the sense I'm looking at they don't count. As in releasing singles on an active basis. So no they don't count.
Otherwise I'd have to count NGM and the extras from NGP in aswerll which still leaves the main groups in NGP out on top whereas if the possible had stayed behind they wouldn't. It's that simple.
THE possible have done so much since joining NGP, a movie, 5/6 stage plays, various concerts and promotions across the country. Hit major record labels but still selling well whilst in indies(which is rather rare in japan) They have a fanbase that is still growing more and more.

So yh no matter what the eggs do(and I'm a big egg fan, I've made that very clear as I've been following the EGGs since the first auditions finished, I've seen all the stages of everything that's happened I just don't post about it as often as I should. Until this year H!O had basically no egg fans on here(they were all hiding about at other forums) they don't count in the examples I'm stating so please don't twist my words as what you've said makes no sense in the context I'm saying.

edit: aah sorry my words were rather harsh there @__@ stressful revision is stressful >__<

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#38 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

^its ok, you didn't come across as offending.

They are lacking in the singles/song department, I do agree, but they do make sales. If a single is what you're waiting for than mayb that is what the new Egg unit is about <3

I guess you see them in a different light than me. In the DVD Mag, when I saw them rehearsing so hard for their own concert and not for H!P, MM or the H!P Kids, it just moved me. Thats when I tot all their hard work should be acknowledged.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#39 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

^But the main point I was getting at was that a debuted group from the eggs today wouldn't have to 'compete' with the eggs like it would with the major 3 and that debuting a group a few years ago would mean competing against way more groups and more soloists(totally forgot to include manoeri in this sorry) and may have become lost.
Debuting a group at this time is perfect because they wouldn't get lost and this is a good possible reason for TP being removed from H!P in my opinion.
Does my point make more sense now?

I totally get what you're saying, as a whole the eggs are a great force to be reckoned with definitely.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#40 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

^Oh now I get what you are saying <3 sorry XD

I got lost coz I wasn't talking about the Possibles :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users