1905 replies to this topic

#1421 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

Could this be the begining of the end?
Early retirement? Instead of an audition for 13th gen, an audition for Tsunku's producer post.

WAYYYYYY too soon to be thinking of his retirement. That is NOT how we should be thinking right now.

Wishing him well and a healthy recovery, hopefully they caught it early enough and he can be back with his family soon and take all the time he needs to heal.

I'm sorry if I sounded cold. I am all for his healthy recovery.
But I was just thinking realistically.
H!P can't sit back and wait until he makes a full recovery.
We don't know how long his treatment will take.
Is he going to take chemo-therapy? If he does, he is in no capacity to write any song for the duration of his treatment.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1422 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

I hope it's early stage.

I hope he recovers soon.

#1423 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

Well it happened once with 'Morning Musume no hyokkori hyotanjima'

I hope history repeat itself and he comeback to us stronger than ever

#1424 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

Tsunku himself says he will be back. So I just hope he has a save recovery. 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1425 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

Ah, Tsunku, get well soon! ;w;

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#1426 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

Praying for Tsunku

Thank goodness it's early stage. Japanese health care is very good so we can expect a a full recovery just like he said :)

#1427 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Tsunku reports the status of his health, translated by KOBAN at BlogProject.
http://blog-project....slations/189283

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1428 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

repost

I really hope he can temporarily suspend ALL his work

because like all cancers, there is a possibility of cancer cells spreading to other parts of the body like lungs, lymph nodes, etc

yeah, 95% of laryngeal cancer can be cured

but if surgeries like partial or total laryngectomy is needed, worst case scenario he could lose his voice and need to use those electronic voice thingy to help him speak

imagine H!P songs without Tsunku's voice (to those "fans" that don't like his voice in H!P songs ......are u fkin' happi now :angry: XP)

I know nothing about Japanese health care, but I watch a lot Japanese medical drama

I almost 100% positive that, they won't let you "hang in there" for 6+ hours in the ER waiting room like in the US ^^; (I thought I died x_x)

btw

hmmm .... I can imagine the surprise announcements  .....  after they played Tsunku ver of H!P songs, Hamachan get on the stage wearing her Tsunku name tag and holding the "message"   lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#1429 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

My first thoughts included words that I shouldn't write down here.

I know nothing about throat cancer, especially since "throat cancer" seems to be a very loose word for that (since there are various kinds). *EDIT: Okay Tsunku wrote in his blog entry about "larynx and vocal cords cancer". As someone who has seen people suffer from cancer this was a terrible thought. I do believe, as other people have stated, that Japan has  a good health system with good doctors and methods. If it's in early stage, I have no fear that Tsunku will recover. However, I believe that he will think about his work twice after that - maybe he will let someone else do the background singing.

Get well soon Tsunku!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1430 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Get well fast, Tsunku-san! Otherwise, you'll probably find Sayumi took over producer's duties during your absence!  :ph34r:

#1431 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

Glad to hear they caught it early. Get well soon

#1432 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

This is sad news but I really hope it all goes well and that tsunku will get better.

I'm sure tsunku already has a a few songs already written and composed for all of H!P ready in the bag. Also sure he already has people ready to do everything he does while he's doing treatments. I feel like he made sure to have everything prepared before he made the announcement.

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#1433 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

Really sad to hear this news. I hope (and believe) that Tsunku will recover... but other higher ups at the production company (and let's face it, most of us) have got to be thinking "What happens if he doesn't?". Will h!p retire (or die) with Tsunku?

I really really hope not.

Or less serious, what if he needs to take a long break, say a year off? Who will write the songs for that year?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#1434 drunk_musuko

drunk_musuko

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:39 AM

Keep genki Tsunku-san!

#1435 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

Tsunku-san's tweet last night 6/3 21.59 JST :

tumblr_n20pb2sZSt1qz5b21o1_500.png
From Tsunkuboy's official twitter account via tumblr

If i'm not wrong (due to limited japanese langguage knowledge), he said thanks for everyone support (message), give him power, he will fight it. see you later. Well goodluck Tsunku-san, from all over the world will keep supporting you..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1436 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:17 AM

I hope Tsunku can feel our love and support form all over the world. We musn't let up and even if there's no word, which there probably won't be for quite a while, we must continue to Tweet and send messages of support.

Does anyone know where he is, like what Hospital or where we could send cards and such?

MOZENATOR

#1437 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Your best luck would be the UF office. People generally rest at home after their cancer treatments.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1438 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

Cancer patients would be isolated from A LOT during their treatments. 

I'm not sure how extensive his treatment is but I doubt he would be making any appearances anytime soon. Gifts might not be sent to him anytime soon too though. But still someone can help enquire their staff

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#1439 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

We can only hope he'll be okay.  He's only 45 and has a lot of life ahead of him.

I do wonder what's going to happen in the interim? He's likely looking at chemoradiation followed by surgery here.  This isn't going to be a quick, easy process or recovery and despite his current sunny outlook, he'll physically need to rest a lot more than he seems to think he will.

#1440 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

^ Yeah. He will most likely be isolated from anyone at any period of time given his treatment. 

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users