• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#41 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:44 AM

Unless her name happens to be Saki Nakajima, of course.

*cof* Saki is one of my favorite member among c-ute but.. lookin A&R sales I don't think that she will make THE difference :)

Well, it's all about promotion and what type of song will they sing~ If it's something like Honto no Jibun, I can see good sales~! XD

#42 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:51 AM

Ah, shucks. You just found the only hole in that line of logic.

I like the costumes they are wearing in those two released pictures. I hope they wear those in the PV.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#43 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:56 AM

I would like to remind ya that adding a given H!P member to a group doesn't automatically mean that this group will be an "epic win". Let's wait and see what kind of 'masterpiece' they get to sing.

Ah, you kill all the fun. It's an epic win for ME, at least. Just because Risako is in there. Yep, I really don't care if the song is amazing or not, the unit will still be a win for me as long as she is part of it. Hehe, I'm such a big fangirl sometimes. That said, I want them to have an awesome song, of course.

g8aHT2F.gif

#44 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

^ I agree with you. Not necessarily because of Risako but I do like her :) This unit is automatically awesome for me because it has my favourite members of the H!P Kids, Yurina and Nakki :) I doubt it'll be a bad song though because I can't say ANY of the Shugo Chara songs have been bad; Buono! are awesome and Shugo Chara Egg were pretty damn good too :)

#45 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

Now if we are talking about sales, I think G4 would do better than SCE or Buono, in theory atleast. We have 2 Berryz, 1 C-ute and 1 MM member. 2 Berryz means Berryz fans would be interested in getting this. It will be a collector's item since I don't expect this unit to be permanent. Risako being 1 of the Berryz, will atleast gurantee her big fan base to support this unit. Saki will ensure C-ute fans will support this unit and finally Mitsi will ensure that MM fans might pay some attention to this unit and give it that little extra push that might or not surpass Buono's sales.

LOL thats my analysis anyway.

Eventho I say Mitsi might give the deciding factor in the sales, I feel she is also the weakest link in the unit. Compared to the H!P Kids, Mitsi is still a kouhai. It is going to be a delicate balancing act. I'm not sure if anyone is getting what I'm worried about :good: :wub: Lets just say, as long as Mitsi doesn't get a major role in this unit thinks would be fine.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#46 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

Guardians 4 supporters: Shugo Chara Egg!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

So they r assigning each egg to a guardian.. that a nice concept :)

YES! Risako gets Yuuka and Yurina gets Kanon.. my favs from both units are matched together ^^; XD suddenly its all bright and sunny again XD

LOL I just realised the height difference between Yurina and Kanon :S Seems like Yurina can't escape from short girls XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#48 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

^ It's all sunny for me too ^^; Akari and Dawa are my fav SCE girls, and they're matched with my most fav G4 girls, respectively XD (only thing that saddens me a bit is that poor Akari doesnt seem to be popular amongst Japanese fans as the other SCE girls are... reminds me of the lack of support from non-Japanese fans for Nakky)

Regarding sales, I think this unit will do well if the single has the lottery even thing like SCE's both singles, Buono's singles, and High-King's single. (Athena&Robikerottsu didn't get lottery events for either of their singles)
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#49 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

^Do you think what I'm thinking? SCE will be in G4's PV as their backup dancers or mayb they'll provide harmony (or whatever the right technical term is) for the guardians. If they combined G4 with SCE, they will get a stronger sale.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#50 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

I actually didn't even though about that lol It sounds good but I won't have high hopes for a potential G4+SCE mix. Dunno, I think there would have been an announcement earlier...

Adding popular members to an unit hardly make difference in sales. Buono's debut single got noticed because wota kind of saw it as Kirarin competition, and it was the theme for the first season of Shugo Chara, thus it got noticed by non-H!P fans as well. High-King who had Aichan, Reina and Maimi sold the same exact amount of copies that Edo no Temari Uta II sold in the first week lol (27,805). Despite Konno and Rika (two of the most popular H!P members EVER) being in Ongaku Gatas, no release by that unit has gotten past 15K.
tl;dr: Sorry if I kill all the fun, but don't think that popular member in a unit (in this case Risako) = a lot more sales for said unit. Not all wota blindly buy any release as long as it has their favourite's name on it...

If G4's PV is like SCE's ones, they'll add some anime CG <3 if it's like Buono's ones (which I doubt), then maybe the PV will have a cute little story or non-anime-themed set.

Though the support might just be for that page in the magazine, (haven't seen a full scan of it yet) like, "SCE introduces/presents G4"

#51 May-Lyn

May-Lyn

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:32 AM

Man I really want to hear there first Single and i feel that this is a very good chance for Nakajima Saki to branch off from C-ute since Athena & Robikerottsu (アテナ&ロビケロッツ)
Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed.
Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules
2. Only one picture is allowed, and the max size for this picture is 130 pixels in height and 600 pixels in width.

#52 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

but don't think that popular member in a unit (in this case Risako) = a lot more sales for said unit.

@Nouciel: You may have misunderstood me and that wasn't my point. I was saying that the combination of all elements of the group would give them a better chance at making a better sales. Its like a compound effect. They are trying to attract buyers from 3 fan bases. Thats how I see it.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#53 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

^
That part was more like talking in general :angry:
One great thing about G4 is the timing, "Omakase Guardian" will air on 4/4 (Risako's birthday :good:) in SCE XD

#54 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

^
Yaah.. but It'd be better if the release day would have been 4/4

Buono's debut single got noticed because wota kind of saw it as Kirarin competition, and it was the theme for the first season of Shugo Chara, thus it got noticed by non-H!P fans as well.

Yep, I remember that--> otaku loved Kokoro no Tamago while wotas were crazy for HnJ :unsure:!

Ah, shucks. You just found the only hole in that line of logic.

:unsure:! I'm sorry~~!

#55 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

Im really exited for this XD Hope it will be as good as Athena & Robikerotsu.

Must say though that Yurina is one of my least favorites in today's H!P, but haven't "given here time" and so I will with this release so I hope she can climb the stairs up to a higher ranking position in my mind XD

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#56 mami_286

mami_286

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:47 AM

I'm so glad Yurina's in it. It's a good opportunity for her to get noticed! I'm pretty happy with the lineup, hopefully their song turns out well.

#57 xxplanetarium

xxplanetarium

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Yay XD
I'm so glad another sub-unit is coming ♥
Amazing choices of singers again this time around.

I love how each girl (Saki, Aika, Yurrina and Risako) kinda resemble who they 'represent' in Shugo Chara Egg

!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

Favorite Hello! Project band;; C-ute
Favorite C-ute member(s);; Maimi, Mai, Chisato, Kanna
Favorite Berryz member(s);; Saki, Chinami, Yurina
Favorite モーニング娘。 member(s);; Yossie, Rika, JunJun, Koharu, Konno

#58 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

Ohman. I like it. They all look really cute. (Especially Yurina and Saki. ^^;)

The tall photo is making me think again about who might be representing who, with the different attitudes they each seem to be showing off. But I'll leave that alone for now. :good:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#60 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

Official Unit Introduction
Posted Image
http://games.nakayos...syugoanime.html