• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#21 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Hmm... since it was brought up... I think I would've much rather seen Chinami than Rii-chan. But yeah... since Yurina is in it, it'll be great regardless. :blush:

I'm getting more excited about this as the day goes on. This is going to be awesome!!! :)

#22 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

^
^ It's not really a sub-group is it? Just a different unit, like A+R. And it could be worse, she could've not made it into a unit at all, so at least she did. I know there's Risako and Aika who'll no doubt get a lot of lines but they can't really NOT give Yurina and Nakki any. I'm really looking forwards to hearing this.

#23 PWRDATALINK

PWRDATALINK

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:36 PM

^
^ It's not really a sub-group is it? Just a different unit, like A+R

Thanks for clarifying. So is this a 1-single group or is it meant to be somewhat more permanent?

Posted Image

#24 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

^ Since Shugo Chara Egg had 2 singles I'm hoping that this unit will at least have that, but maybe they'll turn out like Buono!? Who knows.

#25 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

^
I'd like Gaurdian 4 to end up like Buono! :lol:

I like all of them, my favorite 2 being Mitsui and Yurina, but I hope that this group will hopefully change my mind what I think about Risako and Saki, I like them but not so much, and maybe they'll be one of my favorites once their first single comes out, like Nouciel.

#26 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

^ I'd like them to aswell. Have you noticed since Miya and Momo have been in Buono! they don't have as many lines as they used to? I wish the same would apply with Airi in C-ute though. But yeah, I'm hoping if Guardian 4 become a permanent unit that Risako gets less lines in Berryz, there are plenty of singers who are good enough.
I'm hoping that Aika won't be one of the lead singers even though I bet she will be, I just find Yurina's voice to be so much better than hers.

#27 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Mixed feelings ahoy!

On the one hand, I'm really excited for the group because it's another subgroup for Saki and Aika and Yurina's first one ever.

On the other hand, I'm worried that this might spell the end of Shugo Chara Egg, which would really suck.

As much as I love Risako, since she is so pushed forward in her own group, I think it would have been better if they went with someone else. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#28 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

^ I don't think it's the end of Shugo Chara Egg, at least not yet. As far as I'm aware they're still in that Shugo Chara musical in August <3

#29 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

Im excited for this group, great lineup. Aika and Nakky were awesome in A&R, I loooooove Yurina's voice and Risako is adorable. I hope they make more than 2 singles unlike Shugo Chara Egg and A&R

#30 BonkyuOnna

BonkyuOnna

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 973 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

Unit like this usually have even lines, Like A&R, SCE, Milky Way, Buono. THe leader may get a little more exposure though, wheter that be Yurina or Mittsi.

#31 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

...I wish the same would apply with Airi in C-ute though.

well.. I think that after Buono Airi is getting less exposure in c-ute... but it's a tiny less :respect:~! Because of Maimi :respect:

They are wearing the school uniform of shugo chara, but that's the standar one... nobody wear Amu's one o,o! So you can't tell who's the center... but I hope it will be something equal *XD*

For me, my least favorite (x3) member in this unit is Aika.. because I'm not into MM >_>U

#32 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

^ I bet the centre with be Aika and Risako because they're the centre/front row on the pics we've seen, but I hope it rotates (Aika/Risako -> Yurina/Nakki) XD

#33 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:51 PM

The thing is, Guardian 4 is so clearly tied to the anime, as is/was Shugo Chara Egg. Buono! really didn't have anything to directly tie it to the anime other than it's songs were used and the lyrics of a couple of songs.
I think Guardian 4 won't be permanent, but I'll enjoy them while they exist.

#34 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

^ Totally agree. I don't think this will be permanent. But I hope this will be awesome anyway ^^;

For me, my least favorite (x3) member in this unit is Aika.. because I'm not into MM >_>U

Same here... I'm more interested in the H!P Kids. I'm not really interested in Saki, but I hope this will change my opinion :)

And Yeah... I think Mittsi and Risako will be leads. I just hope people won't hate Risako more than now Dx !

Mmmm... I love the uniforms idea. It is just an instantly epic win. 'nuff said :)

g8aHT2F.gif

#35 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

^ Since there's 4 people I doubt they'll be significant leads, they may get one or two lines more (or it'll be completley equal) but not drastically, same as Buono! and Shugo Chara Egg.

#36 PWRDATALINK

PWRDATALINK

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:28 AM

I would like to remind ya that adding a given H!P member to a group doesn't automatically mean that this group will be an "epic win". Let's wait and see what kind of 'masterpiece' they get to sing.

Looking at the recent 'other units', I predict an epic fail, at least from my point of view.

Posted Image

#37 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

^ In my opinion, none of the Shugo Chara related songs (or any of the anime songs) that H!P have done have been bad. I'm sure that this group won't be an exception.

#38 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

PWRDATALINK: Recent other units, fail?? The groups that I consider new/recent are Milky Way, SCE, High King, Athena & Robikerottsu, and Buono!. I think all of these groups are awesome.

The only way that this group will be bad is if the songs that are written for them are horrible.

#39 PWRDATALINK

PWRDATALINK

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

^ Yes. In my opinion, even adding Koharu (whom I love ^^; ) to a group (like MW) doesn't make it an instant success. We shall wait and see.

Posted Image

#40 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:40 AM

I would like to remind ya that adding a given H!P member to a group doesn't automatically mean that this group will be an "epic win".

Unless her name happens to be Saki Nakajima, of course. <3

You have a point, though. Adding in your favorite members does not automatically make a unit good. I have really enjoyed all of the Shugo Chara related songs so far, and I am confident that I will continue to like Guardian 4's quite a bit, but it is not an automatic guarantee.

Ginarawr: Thanks. I forgot all about that musical. That gives me more hope :wub:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users