Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 114cm
Weight: 19kg
Favorite Food: Apples, Pickled Guava, Curry Rice
People I Admire: Kusumi Koharu, JunJun, LinLin, Matsuura Aya
Favorite Color: Pink, purple
Specialty: Sports, impersonations
Blog: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/gt52013/

These two have already made their first trip to Japan, resulting in dance lessons and the chance to perform as backup dancers for Kusumi Koharu during the Hello! Project 2009 Winter Concerts. They've also been popular on variety shows.

Aiko made a cameo appearance in the show "K.O.3anguo" ( 終極三國 ), and had a regular role on the drama "Hero Daddy" as Wang Ting Ting.
Frances had a regular role on the drama "Rock Baby", and a role in the drama "Love Buffet" as Xing Gu Du.
They made a commercial promoting a drink for children. It can be watched here.
They were also in a commercial promoting a type of soda. It can be watched here.
----

Announced early September 2009, their first album was released in mid-September, and was titled "Wo Shi Da Xiao Jie" ( 我是大小姐 - I Am The Big Small Sister). A second edition of their debut album was released on February 3, 2010. It's titled "Wo Shi Da Xiao Jie Year of the Tiger Edition", and it includes two new songs, one of which is titled "Bling Bling New Year" (Bling Bling過新年).

Their second album is set to be released on January 26, 2011.

(Some information thanks to Mai17, man man lo lo, and jelly man.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:51 AM

two kawaii little girl ^^~ I am much older than them even if they added up their ages LOL

Reina is the BEST!!!

#3 H!P#1

H!P#1

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

are they in the Hello! Project

#4 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

So... are these girls that were in the same audition as the Ice Cream Musume members were?
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#5 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Four and six years old, that has to be the youngest ones yet! :w00t: And both born late december XD

#6 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

another 10 years and they will be ripe for the picking :w00t:

#7 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

One thing that comes to mind, being that young, do they get to choose if they want to enter idol business or not? :w00t:

#8 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Their parents probly swayed them in by saying:

"Do you wanna be like Hanna Montana?" XD

But ive seen pics of Aiko-chan ... shes one to watch out for :w00t:

Posted Image

Kowai or Kawaii? you decide <3

#9 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

Probably UFA let them in H!P just because their kids, if you followed the Taiwan auditions, they should have added ALL of the children who audition, it's just unfair for the others, (some of them cried when the judges tell that they didn't get in lol) lucky for these two, maybe their parents wants some publicity for their child or maybe they have a dream themselves to be on stage but can't coz they're too old to do that so they let their children do this thing instead.

I'm not agree though on them staying in japan tho, sometime they would have homesickness and wanna go back to taiwan XD and they're too young to be doing this kind of idol stuffs. and of course they're too young. well that is my thoughts on these two, you won't see me saying moar :w00t:

Posted Image

#10 Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

☆なっちスマイル☆

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Heard the news for couple of days now.
I think both of them are really cute x_x LOL, but they are really a bit too young.
Wonder what Tsunku planned for them.

are they in the Hello! Project

They are in Hello! Project Taiwan

Four and six years old, that has to be the youngest ones yet! :c03: And both born late december :huh:

Actually it's six and eight years old :sob:

#11 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

Hm, neither of them are full Chinese. And they're so young! Honestly, it seems like they're a bit too young to be entering the business, but you've gotta start somewhere. Plus they're meccha kawaii. I hoep they do well and actually become something, insteading of just fading into the background after a year or two. . . :w00t:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#12 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

Four and six years old...

<3 Don't you mean "eight"? How did you get "four"? :w00t:

...Honestly, it seems like they're a bit too young to be entering the business...

But didn't Nakajima Saki, Sugaya Risako, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, and Hagiwara Mai all join H!P in 2002, when they were also 8yo or younger? XD

#13 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

Four and six years old...

<3 Don't you mean "eight"? How did you get "four"? :w00t:

Four and six years old, that has to be the youngest ones yet! :lol: And both born late december :lol:

Actually it's six and eight years old XD

I don't need more than one person telling me.

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Some people seem to be under the impression that the girls will be staying in Japan. But they won't be, and they aren't in Japan at the moment. They traveled to Japan to participate in dance training, and in the H!P 2009 Winter Concerts. I'm positive they went back to Taiwan, just as Ice Creamusume did. They do have school obligations after all. :3

And I doubt they'll be allowed to travel without some form of official guardians, not just managers, etc. :wub:
---------

And as I said in the ICM thread, I don't have a problem with them being in this. Many of my favorite actors and actresses started when they were children, and a few of my favorite singers did as well. As long as they aren't given a schedule like Morning Musume's, or Ice Creamusume's for that matter, they'll be fine. (And I doubt they would get that kind of hard paced schedule anyway.)

Also, If you watched the auditions, you could see that they were having a crapload of fun when they performed. Did they sound great? No. Did they dance great? Not really. (Frances can do one hell of a cute Robot, though. <3) They just looked like they wanted to be out there, performing and having fun. So hopefully that means they want to do this, and they'll enjoy it immensely.

Edit: Also, I uploded those previously found pictures of Frances & Aiko to the Picboard.

Edit #2: Almost forgot~ :( phishn37: Yes, these girls were in the NEW STAR auditions with the Ice Creamusume girls.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

You're right nayok. It was specifically said at auditions that they didn't 'win' because they were too young to go stay in japan.
Instead there were be something special in store for them.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:50 PM

^ I assumed getting to dance with Koharu at the big Concert was something like a really awesome "consolation prize" for the girls, or that special thing they would get. <3 I guess I was wrong!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#17 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

Could anyone tell me what the katakana for Frances actually says? I'm curious :P
Also, how come Aiko isn't written in katakana but kanji? I'm not sure if there's a reasoning, but again, I'm curious.

#18 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

They probably came up with nicknames for them. Aiko have the kanji for love and kid. The katakana フランシス just mean Fu-ra-n-shi-su = Frances ;)

#19 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

^ Thanks a lot. I only know a couple of kanji and katakana so all the help comes in extremely useful!

Both girls are really cute, I hope they end up dancing with the Eggs in concerts ;)

#20 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

Just so theres no confusion, the girls used "Frances" and "Aiko" during the NEW STAR Auditions as well. In different pictures and episodes, the girls name tags seemed to switch. One pair had "Aiko" and "Frances" on it, and the other pair had characters on them.

Edit: They really do like Koharu. ;)
Posted Image

Edit #2: You can hear Aiko sing a small snippet of Ame no Furanai... right here

You can see the entire group of finalists singing the song right here, with a cute set of closeups of Frances and Aiko.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users