• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#41 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:43 AM

Seems that Ayano has been given the chance to do something. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wub.gif Looks like she's one of the backup dancers for Mano Erina's latest single.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#42 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

^

That's good! The next girls that will become full members maybe?

#43 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:27 AM

I wouldn't usually post this here, but we haven't really had much of a chance to see Ayano do anything yet. :P So getting to see her dance (even in the background), is a bit of a treat.
["Onegai Dakara..." Dance Shot]

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#44 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

Ayano will have a part in C-ute's musical, 悪魔のつぶやき (Akuma no Tsubuyaki) this Oct.
http://www.gekidan-o...com/news/96.php

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

Ayano says she performed "Honto no Jibun" at her Egg audition. :)

Posted Image

(Translated by ikujinashi at JPM)
Satou Ayano
Nickname: Ayanon
Birthdate: January 7th 1995
Sign: Capricorn
Blood type: A
If you would join a club which would you want to join: Light music (?? not sure. o.O)
As an actress, what do you especially care for:
1. Speaking smartly
2. To act accordingly with feelings. 5(I'm so not sure on this one, so anyone is welcome to correct me. 感情を込めるタイミングと間の撮り方)
The best 3 songs you would like to play at your school:
1. Honto no Jibun :: Because it's the song I sang at my egg audition and holds memories for me.
2. DESTINY LOVE :: Because I've been backdancing for this song the most and I like it. (Again, not sure.. can't make out one kanji, so correct me if you can.)
3. Naichau kamo :: Can't rean the reason, sorry. Something with "Because when I hold the CD...."

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#46 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

Oh, this is interesting! I like those songs
She likes Miya right? I wonder if she has this kind of personality XD <3
thanks for the translation :good:
(・∀・)ノ☆

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:34 AM

Honto no Jibun... LOL Ayano is truly a Miya fan :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#48 ryoji

ryoji

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image Posted Image
ah~
kawaiii ayanon... :good:

Posted Image

♥ ♥ ♥ PRINCESS FUKU~CHAN ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ always supporting you until the end...!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

#49 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

some Ayano's photoset from Cutie Musical [Akuma no Tsubuyaki] ~Akuma de Kyutto na Seishun Graffiti~

A Set
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

B set

Posted Image

#50 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

^ That sty;e suits her so much! *0*

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Ayano looks so cute in those sets. She kinda reminds me of Maimi when she was younger.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

oh .. I haven't post here before .. :D

she is one of the few eggs .. I really get to like ... i kind of got taken in by her watching ManoEri's PV and PV making .. lol

anyway I went to Akuma no Tsubuyaki and its nice to see her in action .. :P

and got the set B of her photo set :D

#53 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for the new photos! She seems really cool.

Wada Ayaka

#54 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

I just realized who Ayano was recently, because she was in Erina Mano's "Genkinmono De Ikou!" video. I only really saw her in the making of, because I was paying attention to Akari Saho during most of the video! XD I also now notice she is one of the Eggs in the new horror film with Saki Nakajima and Risa Niigaki, HONTOU NI ATTA KOWAI HANASHI. I guess I gotta pay attention to this one. Has she sung in any video I can see on YouTube?

Edited by Cardcaptor_Jim, 30 October 2010 - 03:08 PM.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#55 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:51 AM

^ Ayano isn't in the movie with Niigaki and Nakajima. That's Takagi Sayuki. :P

And nope, nothing of her singing so far. I'm hoping they'll release this next Egg concert on DVD.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#56 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

Um, Nayok, there are TWO Eggs in the new horror movie with Saki and Risa: Ayano and Sayuki. At least according to this website: http://honkowa3d.com.
Also, you should check out Ayano's Jpop Stop page.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#57 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

Well, if the website says so. XD

I must've forgotten since she wasn't at the events or in pictures from the movie like Takagi Sayuki was.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#58 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

^
I went to the official thread on H!O for this movie, and you're right. She's not in the pix. I guess she must've been sick that day or something. Well, I don't know everything about Ayano or the Eggs. You joked in the Egg thread that I know most of the names by now, and you're right, I do. But I don't know everything, and I appreciate help from you or anyone when I need a blank to be filled. But this time I did my homework. And maybe this is or isn't the place to "pimp" my new thread on AV Maniacs for "J-Horror Starring J-Pop Idols", but Ayano has a small part in it, so why not? This website is mostly for horror, sci-fi and cult movie fans, but there's a section for Asian films, and that's where I placed this thread. Most of us at AVM are adult males, but anyone can register, even women! :lol: But you have to do it under your real name, not some phony name like here at H!O. We sometimes behave badly (we're guys), but we mean well. Here's the link to my thread: http://www.avmaniacs...9280post849280.

#59 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:25 PM

(cross-post)

Kikkawa Yuu and Satou Ayano were in the recording of the first episode of a new show, called "PINK!SS". It's an entertainement show aimed towards women, they'll talk about things like fashion and music. It will start broadcasting in November 26.
Regulars are singer Tiara and tarento Higarino. I'm not sure if Tiara has a large international fanbase, but currently she's pretty popular in Japan.

http://www.mobypictu...r/pinkiss_staff
http://ameblo.jp/tia...0697429247.html
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#60 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

congrats to Ayano :D This is a good chance for her to shine :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users