Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

Biyuuden reforming would be nice.

#42 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

hope Konno n Makoto got more chances this time...

#43 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

@Tako Kuchibiru It's a shame but I doubt Biyuuden will be reforming, since Ishikawa is under M-Line and Erika and Yui have their own website with Inaba Atsuko and Maeda Yuki, so I don't know if they'll cross over yet.
I wouldn't complain if they do crossover the fanclubs though, I wouldn't mind more GAM.

#44 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:40 PM

Speaking of reunions I wonder if in the future, M-line would pull a singing combo wit the current H!P girls.

That'll be awesome! and something I would definitely look forward to if they gave it a chance.
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

#45 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

Ooh I've had an idea!
Instead of the summer shuffles put all of H!P together against M-Line, Ayaya, Melon Kinen-bi and Inaba, Maeda Yuki, Miyoshi and Okada and have a battle to see who can sell the best, just like they used to do with the summer shuffles (except smaller groups) XD

#46 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

Yeah I would like the old groups such Tanpopo [iida and yaguchi], pucchi moni and possible even have shuffle units which I doubt would definately happen. :good:

#47 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

It's interesting to see how this turns out in the end. But I'm betting on more soloist stuff and maybe new groups than old reforming. Tho I'd love to see Tanpopo again :lol:

Mari fan since 2005!

#48 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

Tanpopo back... that would be a dream come true in desolation days like now.
Posted Image

#49 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

Man, if they're (UF) ever planning on a concert with M-Line (knock on wood), they have to do a Pucchimoni act with Keichan, Yossie, and Makocchan. And they gotta do one for Tanpopo with Yaguchi, Kaorin, Rika, and Konkon as well XD I can always dream.... :GGRR:

#50 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

....Konkon. That girl needs to get busy!

OK, that didn't sound right..... XD

Anyways, Welcome to the new era..... the M-Line era

I wonder what kind of songs they're going to sing....

Posted Image

Signature made by MayaChanShiDae

#51 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

Cross posting in MM and M-Line threads (I think regulars of both may be interested):

Hello! Project 2009 Winter Complete Shashinshu - Elder Club Sotsugyo Kinen Special

Book features "Hello! Project 2009 Winter" concert. Includes stage performance photos, back stage photos, rehearsal photos, member photos, behind-the-scene photos, message from members, and more.

Yup, you MUST grab it.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#52 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

Beyond all doubt this is indeed a great release :rolleyes:

#53 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:53 PM

Honestly, M-Line is a FANCLUB. There has been no evidence so far to suggest it is a PROJECT like Hello! Project. It's a shared fanclub, so for all we know the only interaction the artists will have is you pay for their whole fanclub.
I personally think that there won't be new groups formed, or old groups re-formed. Most of the artists in M-Line are already soloists or in Ongaku Gatas, and furthermore, if we get anything, it will probably be an avex-like collab like the one BoA had with Koda Kumi. Basically, if anything we might get an Abe Natsumi feat. Iida Kaori or something like that.
I wonder if Tsunku is still going to be the producer...

#54 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

Well i can't imagine certain members in there not having concerts and events anymore and to make a fanclub that literally does nothing would be such a stupid idea due to the reputation it would give the company.I am expecting releases from them with perks that are the same as the Hello Project fanclub.

#55 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

I would think that UF wouldnt even bother with a fanclub if they didn't have any intentions for these girls.

I'm keeping my hopes up! XD

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#56 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

Since it's business, and business is all about money they set the fanclub up. And setting something up costs money, so they will most definitly collect money back too...

Mari fan since 2005!

#57 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

^ Exactly. Surely they're not spending money on making a fanclub without extra stuff going towards it. UFA doesn't like to spend money without guaranteed bucks in return 8D

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#58 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

Well who actually thinks that people like Natsumi Abe and Yuko Nakazawa are suddenly going to stop doing concerts ? Of course not , how about Ongaku Gatas as well... they will still do concerts so in that respect nothing will change. Difference is they will all get more merchandise now to make the fanclub worth while.

#59 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

Really, all one has to do is look at each girl and observe what they're doing now. Yaguchan is as busy as she possibly CAN be with TV, same as Yossie with Wao~n, Hangry & Angry, Gatas. Mikitty seems to be showing up on TV pretty often as well and recently did a personal appearance in Tokyo with Paris Hilton (alright, she's doing some slumming too!).

Scanning the rest of the blogs I see Yuko and Mako always seem to have some job coming up. Tsuji doesn't seem to have anything planned yet but if her baby clothes line takes off I guess the dough will roll in.........

Even Kei-chan had a personal appearance event for the Setsubun holiday, has a play coming up in April........

M-Line is a fan club, yes, but I presume it's a full-fledged agency delivering management and booking services for the girls. No one thinks the girls do their own booking, do they? XD

#60 Panda8

Panda8

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:09 AM

what is Kaori doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users