• Please log in to reply
774 replies to this topic

#461 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Of course with MM that change was more gradual but i think nowadays she's such a big star in the agency that if they put her in DMM she'd just dominate it.

Really though? With all those OG's in the group? I highly doubt it personally.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but between Goto's MM grad & prior to 6th gen's recruitment, weren't MM lines sung by Abe-Ai?

#462 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

Ai as in Kago? or Takahashi? I do think Aibon was a lead during that time, prolly not as big as say goto, nacchi.

@vodka

But there's just something about Aichan that everyone gravitates towards. She had the most PBs, had a solo single while still in MM, had a solo calendar, most likely had the most collective solo lines, had probably the biggest grad concert.

That's called promotion, the thing UFA dislikes doing, it dislikes doing it less for Takahashi. It is my personal opinion, she wouldn't be as popular if she wasn't so heavily pushed. She would still be popular at least among the wota. Someone in another thread brought up a point that wota seem to like the shy, quiet types, which is something konkon excelled at.
Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#463 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

^ Makes sense.

#464 Kawaii Miharu

Kawaii Miharu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

Guys, let's join this tribute plan..
Chuu!Sugoi!Idol made a great tribute plan for Gaki's graduation..
I think we should join!
Since, there's a possibility that Gaki will see it!!
http://sugoiidolkiss...ibute-plan.html

#465 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

I was just looking at the M-Line FC members section and it seems that Risa Niigaki will be joining soon.

#466 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

Completely forgot about the M-Line but now I remember! :o

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#467 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

are they all still Idols or are they allowed to marry and go on with their lives?? and is it true, that they can only do TV performances and some musicals that UFP works with??

#468 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:54 AM

are they all still Idols or are they allowed to marry and go on with their lives?? and is it true, that they can only do TV performances and some musicals that UFP works with??

They are generally regarded and treated as talentos/talents when having graduated from H!P, not as idols anymore.

Six M-liners are married (Kaori since June/July 2007, Nozomi since June/July 2007, Miki since July 2009, Yuko since June 2012, Kei-chan since May 2013 and Ai-chan since February 2014)

One got divorced (Mari was married from May 2011 until May 2013).

Four of them have children [Yuko has a daughter | Nozomi has a daughter and two sons | Miki has a son | Kaori has a second son after her first one died in July 2008 because of chronical renal failure].

Other non-M-liners are also meanwhile married and some of them have become mothers (e.g. Coconuts Musume's Ayaka or former soloist Maeda Yuki).

So they may surely go on with their lives then :). Nono and Kaori even married and had their first child each when they were still in H!P.

I'm not really able to answer your second question though ^^;.

#469 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

I will answer the second part. The restriction mentioned is not correct since I know of stuff outside of that, that some of them have done.

#470 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

M-Line event DVD preview

H1aVmeI2.gif

#471 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

^NOOOO~~~~  I must buy it!  But I still haven't see it in my city...

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#472 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

^^ Stil Ai Chan >< Reina duo combi is still the best until now  :good:  :good:

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#473 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

^Tsunku-san wouldn't say they among the top 3 vocals in MM history for no reason!  :respect:

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#474 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Maybe if Gocchan joined too, we'll see all the top vocalist...

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#475 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

Tsunku is often very generous with his praise and somewhat imaginative as well. Since most members have been amongst the best at some point.  That dvd is certainly one I am impatiently waiting for it. It was available for order on the M-Line FC a short time ago along with some photos and a book as well. Its a 2 dvd set as well so that's a good thing. Pity there was no Blu-Ray edition.

#476 neo_lmx

neo_lmx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

I didn't buy it at FC. Mano goods take most of my money. And also some OG goods sometimes. :P

Watashi no kokoro ni ◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Posted Image
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦ Fuki areru arashi

#477 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:04 AM

Now that Michishige has graduated, will she become part of M-Line? She isn't listed on the page. That said, she is on hiatus, so I'd imagine she'd probably be added once she comes back.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#478 neo_lmx

neo_lmx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

I think so. She'll probably be in M-line after her big vacations. And I really hope. :P

After that they'll just have to graduate Aika from H!P, to put her in M-line and to recreate Plantinum era. \o/ This would be so cool.

I'm impatient to see the FC goods for the months to come. With the new unit (Mari / Nono / Aichan) it could be interesting.

Watashi no kokoro ni ◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Posted Image
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦ Fuki areru arashi

#479 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:31 PM

Still exist this M-Line? :c11:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#480 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Yes i don't 20th Anniversary live Hello! Project graduated member on COTTON CLUB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users