• Please log in to reply
774 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:29 PM

Now that the Elders have graduated from HP they will soon have there own fanclub seperate from HP.

Melon Kinenbi and Aya Matsuura will have their own ones. While Yuko Nakazawa, Iida Kaori, Natsumi Abe, Mari Yaguchi, Kei Yasuda, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Rika Ishikawa, Nozomi Tsuji, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Miki Fujimoto and Mai Satoda (Country Musume) Plus the rest of Ongaku Gatas will all go under M-Line.

This at the very least significes they will not vanishing and they have plans for them.

Details about the new Fanclub can be found on the link below and i for one have already signed up.

http://www.mall-city.net/m-line/

HP is not dead it just changed its name.[/

#2 Ung

Ung

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

go M-line!!

when will the fan club officially start?

#3 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

Its good to see that we didn't lost them :)
Posted Image

#4 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

good to have them together again...
but realli gonna miss them...

#5 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

I hope they have plenty of gigs for Konkon. That girl needs to get busy!

Edit: Went to the M-Line page..............all ex-Momusus............except for Ongaku Gatas.

So is Mai Satoda in this company too? Other Country Musumes are history?

And they merely took the pics from the H!P page, hopefully they'll update with newer photos.

And lastly, a gripe. They have all of the members listed by generation except Nono's stuck at the bottom. She should be between Yossie and Konkon.

#6 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:04 PM

^yah....she has been under-used...

#7 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

Yay, long live M-line indeed! This feels so nice, they're not going anywhere, the official site proves it even more :blush:

Mari fan since 2005!

#8 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

this is great! i'm glad they're not just sending the girls packing. i went the website and i'd really like to join, only i can't read it, so now i'm sad. :blush:

#9 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:25 PM

sounds like a vampire coven :whistle: but glad to see they arent going to just be tossed away

#10 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

I'm glad that KonKon is listed as a member as I think it signifies that she's not just going to leave H!P and carry on with University.
I know it's been asked a lot but are the Gatas Eggs graduating? Since Ongaku Gatas are listed under M-Line I'm curious.

#11 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:04 PM

^ Nope... Arisa Noto, Sengoku Minami, and Yuri Sawada, will remain H!P members as part of the Eggs.

#12 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

^yah....she has been under-used...

Yes! Get Konkon into some CMs.........selling popcorn! Anything!

#13 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

Thanks usagi_no_kami.

Unfortunately I didn't properly get into any of the Elder Club groups/soloists until I found out they were graduating but at least not all of them are going all together. I'm especially happy that KonKon and Nakazawa aren't leaving show business (I suppose you could call it that).

#14 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:43 PM

M-Line FTW :good:
The way things change in showbiz, I wouldn't totally count out an M-Line concert sometime in the future ;). Sure, it wouildn't be an "HP" act and they won't be in the same concert with the younger girls for awhile. But they're still talent under UF and UF always looks for ways to capitalize $$$, so ya never know :P

And lastly, a gripe. They have all of the members listed by generation except Nono's stuck at the bottom. She should be between Yossie and Konkon.

Well , just think of it as "proper seating arrangements in a Japanese business meeting". :P Any Japanese fan who saw this would all understand ;). Nono's been gone for 2 years. UF probably thought it wouldn't seem proper to place her in that position as though nothing had happened and/or right next to the other 4th gen members who were always active.

#15 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

nice, finally glad to see an M-line thread open up! x_x

looking forward to the future work of these girls!

I definitely want to see konkon and mako-chan get promoted more!
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

#16 s♥sh

s♥sh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 772 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:29 AM

I hope to see more of Iida! and maybe kei. tbh, this just seems like a H!P v2. for the OGz.

#17 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:28 AM

^^^

If that were true, Kaorin would be down there with her instead of on the top row with Nacchi and Yuko. Back on the old H!P page, Nono and Kaorin were grouped together as 'inactive soloists' kinda........I think it's an oversight not to put her in the proper order.

And yes, I can very easily see a big group thing in the future...........an FC trip to Hawaii perhaps.

#18 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:04 AM

and Mai Satoda (Country Musume) Plus the rest of Ongaku Gatas will all go under M-Line.

Isn't Mai also considered Ongaku Gatas too? Seeing as Country Musume has been history since Miuna's grad

#19 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

If that were true, Kaorin would be down there with her instead of on the top row with Nacchi and Yuko. Back on the old H!P page, Nono and Kaorin were grouped together as 'inactive soloists' kinda........I think it's an oversight not to put her in the proper order.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. :P "Business seating arrangements" do change. I wouldn't be too surprised if Nono's pic gets moved up next to the other 4th gen in the very near future. :) (As for Kaorin, I couldn't see UF putting her pic down below, considering she'll always be an original gen (i.e. 1st gen). Would be seen as a serious loss of face to her (and to momusu). And they can't have that. If Nono was a 1st gen original member, she probably wouldn't have been placed below. Can't see them (UF) place an original gen girl down below, even if there were a few "blemishes" to her record. May not seem very democratic and fair, but who ever said Japan is democratic? :P There's lot's of favoritism and "save-face" behavior).

But like I said, i wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure they'll (UF) fix it soon to make her fans happy. :good: I'm just happy to see Nono getting active again, period. Many thought that she disappeared completely and wouldn't come back again. Glad she's back and in the M-Line :good: This is very exciting stuff.

#20 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:36 PM

I hope all the M-line members take a group photo by April. If they do, its a big hint that there are spectacular things to come! :)

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users