665 replies to this topic

#661 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

I think it'll be really hard to sell them all together :o

Not sure where else you have advertised them, but it's hard enough to sell H!P stuff on H!O, never mind non H!P :P Have you tried Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai?

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#662 cypher0

cypher0

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Wow, you are selling a lot O___O Why not sell them individually instead of in a pack?

I had posted the items individually, but none of them were sold. Someone posted that they wanted to get a hold of Ayumi's earlier stuff, which is why I posted my entire collection on ebay. :)

Thanks Matt9210,  I'll give Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai a try and see if I'll get any takers there.

Back in the day when Ayumi's first album, A Song for XX, came out I was curious and picked up the CD.  I was hooked and then bought every single and album that she released.  Then came ZONE, and then my music taste changed, so I stopped buying Ayumi's CDs.  I really don't listen to them anymore, and I would prefer to sell this collection off for those who are yearning for her earlier stuff ( and for those who want to complete their collection.)  :D

Let's see how it goes...

Ah, I do have a set of three Morning Musume CD singles, Akagumi 4, Kiiro 5, and Aoiro 7.  Will be posting these on ebay tomorrow, check it out! :D

#663 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hmmm I see! And since eBay charges you each time, it's annoying! Maybe you should advertise your set on Tumblr with a link to it. If you don't have a tumblr, do you want me to help? :)

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#664 Revenge of Mewtwo

Revenge of Mewtwo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

ahh Depend on you.. Listening to it reminds me how fun playing Thousand arms(yes, it was an OST)..  :sly:

rihoriho_sig_zpsd87bfbbd.png

Several drafts and revisions are created, but it pays off.. More or less.

~Signature by me

G a i a  P r o f i l e  |  D e v i a n t a r t  |  F a c e b o o k

#665 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:58 AM

i so sad she losing her hearing i wish i could do something to help her if you ever seen one her concert you know this is what she had to do in life it really was her calling

in someways she the greatest entertainer ever it just sad and now i find out her next releases for 2018 was hold due to her hearing now it 2019 and still no word yet

and what the deal with japan why so many mad at her for sitting in a shopping cart i don't get japan in many ways i think she look real cute sitting in the cart

i you hvent saw it yet  herehttps://www.instagra...source=ig_embed

go down the picture it in the 11th row third picture by the shoes picture and gees she has alot shoes but that ok she is a girl that what they do lol

Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#666 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 08:31 PM

well it seems my last post from last year was not true she has a new album coming out already a new single dream a dream

how the hell she hide having a baby i heard nothing about this until new song came out i look at wiki and saw she had a baby boy

well grats to her she be awesome mom

ok ok not knowing she allow to have privacy but she must start her tour right after she did birth omg she a tough woman

Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users