• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#641 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

Have been a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki for a year now and I gotta say one of her songs that Im addicted to right now is Marionette! And I also Love Song :D

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#642 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

I've been a fan of Ayumi for 5 years and I actually met her in my city, London at her hotel. She's so small but lovely ^__^

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#643 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

I'm so jealous :( I went to London to try and meet her, but she didn't show on the 2 days I was there :( Gutted.

Did you get a photo and anything signed? Did you meet her in 2009 or last year? It was last year that I tried.

Btw, looking at your signature, you have brilliant taste in music :P I love them all <3

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#644 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Serious?! Tbh matt, I met her only last year. I've only heard about her being in London in 2010 and 2011. It was luck tbh but I waited 8 hours in the cold just for her to come back into the hotel. You might want to read this post before I talk to much. I got a signature in my Kanji and autograph books and two pictures. She's lovely to her fans and also as short as me. 5"1 haha and I'm only 5"2 :D

Why thank you! I'm glad to see another fan of the four queens too :3 But wait on 27th May, you saw Rika in London?! It can't be Ishikawa Rika right? :o

#645 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

I think it was 2009 because she went to London for Rock 'n' Roll Circus which was released in March 2010 XD

I read your blog, awww, that's lovely <3 I went 2/3 days after you. Other fans waiting said they were surprised she didn't show the first day I went there because it had been 2 days of nothing. So everyone thought she would see us the next day but she didn't. She saw fans the day after I left. I couldn't afford to keep staying in London on the off chance she'd meet fans. I waited around 6 hours each day :( Never done anything like that before but I was desperate to meet Ayu XD

The Queens definitely don't get enough love on H!O XD

Aha yes it was! I didn't have the money to travel there for the day for the signing, but seeing her in concert was amazing enough :D

It's a shame no fans knew Namie was in London at the time of the filming for Love Story! And apparently Utada was spotted in London recently too. Hurry up Kuu :D

matt2.jpg

#646 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

It's true!! I've never done anything like that before for any artist I've waited for but because it's rare to find info on a J-Pop artist outside of Japan, I did it. That's too bad D: I think I remember her tweeting someone to tell fans she was busy working. The day before I went, fans waited for no reason so I feel like I got pretty lucky!

The Queens do need more love :3 I heard about Utada here but it was a secret -_- and WHAT NAMIE WAS HERE? ;____;

So Ishikawa Rika was actually in London? When?

#647 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

Yeah I heard about that. And one time she also bought the fans coffee, which is so sweet <3 It's so nice of her to take the time to take photos with fans individually and sign things <3 I hope she comes to England for a 3rd time. I'm shocked she came twice XD

Yeah I think Utada was over visiting a friend - there's no solid evidence though, just a fan's apparent encounter on the tube XD

Yeah, but nobody knew! So I was surprised when I saw the Love Story PV :P

2 years ago this month with Yossie for their Hangry & Angry concert :D

matt2.jpg

#648 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

If I'd known she'd been in London I would have been able to go down seeing as I live in England
Ahhh maybe one day I'll luckily meet her even if the chances are one in a million :)

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#649 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

I have a feeling every winter she decides to come, if she comes I'll be sure to tell the forum but I doubt I'm as quick as her dedicated fans that I met there :/

#650 hao9384

hao9384

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

the first song of her i heared was in 2007. It was the song called connected, the video is a animation.
there aren't many songs of her which finds my taste

#651 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

the first song I've heard is A Song for xx
Amazing song!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#652 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

Yeah I heard about that. And one time she also bought the fans coffee, which is so sweet <3 It's so nice of her to take the time to take photos with fans individually and sign things <3 I hope she comes to England for a 3rd time. I'm shocked she came twice XD

Yeah I think Utada was over visiting a friend - there's no solid evidence though, just a fan's apparent encounter on the tube XD

Yeah, but nobody knew! So I was surprised when I saw the Love Story PV :P

2 years ago this month with Yossie for their Hangry & Angry concert :D

Please tell me if you hear she ever comes back :o I want to meet Ishikawa *___*

#653 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

Do you have any CD's, DVD's or other merchandise from Ayu? I would love to see some photos if you have and if you like you can also recommend if you think that it was worth buying it.
!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#654 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

So this is my collection there is still some stuff missing since I left my posters at my parents home

first there are the singles I own and some concert stuff

I really like the towels (the 2 in plastic) I own 4 of them an this are the 2 which I haven't used yet. I bought all the concert goods at yesasia.com when there was a sale my favourites are the towels and the make-up pouch. The two singles in the lower part are trance versions of 'connected' and 'M' which were sold in Germany in 2003.

Part 2

My DVDs and further CDs
My aim is to own all of her albums the first I got was My Story and since then I started collecting them. Since I love Ayus concerts I also own some of her DVDs My fav out of them is the Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour it's really worth it.

Attached Files

!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#655 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

I should really get some merchandise of Ayumi but I only buy albums where I like all of the songs and not just a few. :/ Found this photoset on tumblr that I had to share :)

Posted Image
cr: http://kotocchan.tum...-ayumi-hamasaki

#656 Ludoh~

Ludoh~

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Do you have any CD's, DVD's or other merchandise from Ayu? I would love to see some photos if you have and if you like you can also recommend if you think that it was worth buying it.

I just have 4 albums (LOVE, FIVE, Love Songs, Rock n Roll Circus) and an Ayupan. I order her new album too There is a photo ^^ : http://puu.sh/24FnE
Your collection is awesome, I want it *----*

#657 cypher0

cypher0

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

I was a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki and have all of her singles and albums, but then another group, ZONE, caught my interest.  After that I stopped collection Ayu's CD's.  The last single I bought was Never Ever, and the last album was, I Am.

Haven't listened to any of her recent stuff, and that's been a space of about seven years I guess.  Anyway, I would be more than happy to sell of my 'old' collection of Ayu's CD's to anyone who is interested.  Just PM me and I'll get right back to you.

#658 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Has anyone heard her new album? Even though it pretty much combines songs from her single and mini album together. I really like the songs Ivy and snowy kiss the most.

#659 cypher0

cypher0

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

I have for sale, on ebay, an auction of 30 of her CDs, which are from her first album, A Song for XX, up to her album, I am.   I did buy most of her singles within that period and managed to buy a couple of 4 CD sets which contain some really hard to find stuff like her indie single and album!  Here's a link to the auction below:

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

If you have any questions, please ask.

#660 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Wow, you are selling a lot O___O Why not sell them individually instead of in a pack?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users