• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#21 Julayu

Julayu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:05 AM

My favorite Ayu pv is Kanariya. I love the song and I think the pv was perfect for the song

I'm agree, Kanariya is one of the best Ayu's PVs.
But what about Whatever ? I, I love very much the song & the PV

#22 speed

speed

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:30 PM

M!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:angry:

#23 CommandeR

CommandeR

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:45 PM

I only have a few Ayu PV's stored here, but I have 1 PV in my musicvid playlist :GGRR:
Evolution is in my eyes 100% the best of them all!
it starts so slow and very pleasant, and slowly it gets faster and faster :blink:

I need to download some more of er pv's, she's pretty good XD
Posted Image
I tried some photoshopping, damn I suck ^^

#24 YaMaYuMi

YaMaYuMi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 01:37 AM

I like GAME + M + Dearest

#25 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:40 AM

I hope everyone can be alittle bit more creative when stating which Ayu PV they like and not just give the song's name. Please tell us why you like the PV(s).

#26 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:56 AM

It?Ls not hard, you know. When u love something, words tend to come easy, Eh, and I :GGRR: :blink: Ayu... A lot...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#27 ShadoWing

ShadoWing

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:26 AM

is it just me or did Inspire kinda suck....reminded me of a britney video T.T

#28 Comrade

Comrade

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:39 AM

I'm not a hardcore Hamasaki fan, but I do enjoy some of her songs. I have only seen two of her music videos - Free and Easy, and Because of You.
Free and Easy was a beautiful and creepy video. It actually gave me chills.... the parts with her being led by those people and the coffin being made... It felt like I was thrown back into some medieval time in Italy. ^^ At the end of the PV, I just sat there staring at the screen feeling creeped out and also excited because it was so good.
Because of You just scared me. I love the song (out of all the songs of her's that I've heard, I think that it's my favorite), but the costumes were... ermm... not exactly to my liking. Although Hamasaki tied to a cross and belting out her song was a very interseting/neat image.
So out of those two, I'd say Free and Easy is my favorite. So far... XD

#29 jfan

jfan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 07:17 PM

My favorite is boys&girls,m,free&easy

#30 tsimtsum

tsimtsum

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 02:39 AM

I don't really have a favourite anymore. I was in love with her Evolution video for a while, it was my first j-pop PV, but it probably isn't my favourite now.

One video that I do really like and hasn't been mentioned yet is Endless Sorrow. For once, Ayu's not really in the video and I think it has an interesting concept, plus it's a great song.

#31 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 02:53 PM

Because of You just scared me.  I love the song (out of all the songs of her's that I've heard, I think that it's my favorite), but the costumes were... ermm... not exactly to my liking.

Well they certainly were to my liking... :sob: :sob: I found a subtitled version of this PV, just yesterday on DC. The lyrics weren't exactly what you'd expect, I thought they'd be something about abuse, but they weren't. Just about aching hearts... *sigh*...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#32 Comrade

Comrade

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 06:55 AM

Well they certainly were to my liking... :sob:  :sob:  I found a subtitled version of this PV, just yesterday on DC. The lyrics weren't exactly what you'd expect, I thought they'd be something about abuse, but they weren't. Just about aching hearts... *sigh*...

Yeah, I downloaded the unsubbed pv first and then I was curious about what she was singing about and I downloaded another one that was subbed.... It caught me off guard for a minute. :D

#33 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:28 PM

It?Ls a rocking, yet very romantic(songwise) PV. Lines like "I still remember the night we met" , "My heart pulsed with joy", "I hid my smiling face", "Why do one hurt each other" and "Can?Lt go back" makes me think some boy had been really mean to her when she made this. But THIS time she decided to "rock out" instead of crying! Like she does in that "Hanabi" PV. Have you seen it? It is sooo sad :sob:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#34 starrdust

starrdust

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:03 AM

I just love OURSELVES! The thing that she wore is so different from the others and it was kind of scary too sort of, but not really.
I also like Walking Proud for some reason.

#35 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:32 AM

Ourselves is fantastic, but my fave by far is Voyage, she looked so beautiful in that clip, (she always does XD) and when that man got shot by the spear, that was so sad. Such a complex story too.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#36 ojisan74

ojisan74

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 05:56 PM

Kanariya - Great song and the PV is perfect match
Surreal - I love the over all feel of that PV, it's like watching her dream
Hanabi II - Seeing Ayu's emotions so plainly... if you haven't seen it you really need to.
Posted Image

#37 warui inu

warui inu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:25 PM

Rainbow: because it is a pretty song and the video starts with the sound of rain wich is missing in the CD version. That coupled with the fact that I love watching Ayu chase herself around, makes Rainbow a great PV.

Appears: because I love Ayu with a more natural haircolor and she looks damn cute in the hat. That and it's an excellent tune.

Boys and Girls: Besides the fact that she is extremely cute as usual, IMO it is her best song ever.

Real Me: I love the glitter around those beautiful eyes and the dance scene at the end she looks so hot in that white outfit.

I've seen them all and they are all good but these four came to mind first.

#38 booftroop

booftroop

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:37 AM

gotta be "real me" cuz it was my first time watching ayu actually dance. ^_^ Another fav pv is "forgiveness" cuz of the whole fairy tale theme. that was dope.

#39 SoyaYofu

SoyaYofu

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:33 PM

I havent listen to Ayumi that long, but i have to say that Evolution is her best PV...
Why... First of all that was the first PV i saw with her and it just blow me away,
and because im intrested in filmmaking i cant say no to a PV with a ARRI camera
and a NAGRA taperecorder in it... Mmmm ARRI!!! :lol:

okay, im a nerd!

#40 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

M is my favorite... very nice colors, camera work, visuals, song, and she looks great. the CG didn't bother me that much; i thought it was pretty nice work.

honorable mentions include
Evolution: same reasons as above except i dont like the song as much
Rainbow: same reasons as above... i like the ballad style (though i dont like the song's changeover towards the end)
shift_Mikitty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users