• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:12 PM

Since it seems Ayumi Hamasaki has made more PVs than any other artist (?), and most of them are really high-class productions coupled with her beautiful singing, I thought I'd ask which ones YOU like the best. Oh, and do tell WHY U like them! It would interesting to hear if U other Ayu-fans is as crazy about her as I am... :P

I pretty much love every single one of her PVs, but here's my 3 favorites:

ANGELS SONG:
There's absolutely NO resisting Ayu turned werewolf fighting bankrobbers in Angel's Bank! And she look so breathtakingly beautiful in that white dress, And the song, gawd I LOVE it!

DEPEND ON YOU:
I think this is a really stylish PV with its cold blue colors, and Ayu just standing there with wind-blown hair in that rocky, desolate setting singing (another one) of my favorite songs.

GREATFUL DAYS:
This cool video just delivers the party feeling of the song really well. There's a girl dancing in this video, that almost steal the attention from Ayumi. :lol: Almost... Cause when you set eyes on Ayu sitting there on the couch with the curly hair and all, you forget about everone else... :P (Better watch out for the croc!) And the chorus that will knock you OUT. You're not an Ayu-fan if don't like this! Even if you don't like music at all you will love this!!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:31 AM

I think she is really cute in poker face

#3 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:43 AM

Hum, let's see~

M
the CG was not that good, but Ayu was in a wedding dress :lol:

Surreal
it doesn't seem like much, but after watching the making of for it, wow, using a helicopter to capture video from high up a mountain~ now that's $$$ production :P

#4 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:48 AM

i havent seen too many pvs..

angels song.
ayu turns into a warewolf and kicks ass.

evolution.
just cool cuz its my favorite ayu song.. and that furry tail thing.

2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#5 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 07:50 PM

Ayu PVs ??? lets see.....

Fly High and Love destiny --> I love Ayu in her old style with short and brown hair...

Dearest --> i just love thi song.... and the running sequency is very nice....

Appears --> i thought very interesting she in different kinds of dress and also the song is very nice.....

I?Lm curious about this Angel Song..... she turns a werewofl ?!?!?!? never seen this PV.....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#6 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 08:54 PM

It's the first Ayu PV I ever saw, and I still love this PV/Song like crazy... :P :P :P
Check this one out a.s.a.p! It really can't be described, it has to be seen. :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#7 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 08:26 AM

haha, theres so many but here are some ^_^

greatful days
really liked her look and the song is kinda addicting ^_^

dearest
beatiful...

whatever
weird but cool :lol:
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#8 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:10 PM

Theres loads i like bit if i had to choose just a few i would go for Dearest both the pop version and the acoustic version. Not sure which of those two vids i like best, but for audio it would be the acoustic version. Im also fond of the video to To Be. I think it has something to do with the part that she has blue hair.

#9 Julayu

Julayu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:32 PM

Hi ! Sorry for my english, but I'm french and I don't speak english very well....
My favorit Ayu's PV is Walking Proud, this PV's so beautiful !!!

#10 mog

mog

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 05:03 PM

What about Connected?? That song is so catchy and the anime PV is cool as well. :GGRR:

#11 Johan

Johan

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:32 PM

Ayumi hamasaki is really great ..
Hello Project & Hello Morning fan!
away good /home/johan best :)

#12 Johan

Johan

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:07 AM

Angels song rocks

#13 weijie22

weijie22

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:28 AM

i like M
then ourselves
then angel song
My favourite H!P members
1. Abe Natsumi--------------look a bit scary when not smiling
2.Konno Asami--------------cute girl who like to eats
3.Rika Ishikawa--------------charmy biyuden
4. Yaguchi Mari---------------small forever
5. Aya Matsuura------------interesting girl with interesting acts
6. Ayaka Kimura------------the first h!p who i know and make me interested in h!p
7. Risa Niigaki -------------Interesting girl who has grown up
8. Okada Yui---------------seen her in h!m acting the "chu" cute
9. Nakazawa Yuko---------oldest h!p who interested me
10. Yasuda Kei--------------obachan...so funny i miss her

#14 Johan

Johan

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:46 PM

i like M
then ourselves
then angel song

m 2 :angry:

#15 Keith

Keith

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:24 AM

Ayumi.... Hmmmm. She's like the Britney Spears of Japan. Who hasn't heard of her? Depend on you was one of the first J-pop songs I ever heard. It turned me onto J-pop. but I haven't really listened to any of her new stuff. To be honest most of her songs sound alike to me :angry: but one of my favorite PVs in the world is the Ayumi PV Surreal. I love the beautiful backgrounds they use in the PV. Ayumi in a nightgown lying on the beach. Ayumi in a nightgown standing on a mountain. Ayumi in a nightgown walking through the forest. Ayumi in a cat suit. :lol: Yeah, It's Pretty Cool.

#16 Johan

Johan

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 12:30 PM

Ayumi.... Hmmmm. She's like the Britney Spears of Japan. Who hasn't heard of her? Depend on you was one of the first J-pop songs I ever heard. It turned me onto J-pop. but I haven't really listened to any of her new stuff. To be honest most of her songs sound alike to me :angry: but one of my favorite PVs in the world is the Ayumi PV Surreal. I love the beautiful backgrounds they use in the PV. Ayumi in a nightgown lying on the beach. Ayumi in a nightgown standing on a mountain. Ayumi in a nightgown walking through the forest. Ayumi in a cat suit. :lol: Yeah, It's Pretty Cool.

Ayu is her selhf no Britney shit

#17 Keith

Keith

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:12 PM

:S chill bro. I'm saying in terms of popularity. :D Ayumi is as famous to Japan, as Britney is to America. Minus the quicky marriage and implants that britney's had which oddly enough still seem to bring her media attention. When you mention the word J-pop usually the first thing out of many peoples mouthes is Ayumi. So they're both extremely famous. I'm not really a fan of either but, basically you gotta admit that they are both probably two of the most famous people in the world. Ayumi was even in Forbes magazine (an american magizine for the wealthy and affluent among us) and they talked about how rich and famous Ayumi was. :lol: hmmmm come to think of it though considering the fact that Britney can't really sing, for her to get super famous like that lip-sinking is kind of surprising. 'sigh' I wish I was world famous. :P britney spears, lindsey lohan, and ashley simpson all become super famous lip-sinking and I can't even get a demo out :angry:

#18 Julayu

Julayu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:15 PM

I,I think Ayu became american singer, more and more...her songs seems more & more like American's songs....by exemple the all new Humming 7/4....
Where is the Ayu from LOVEppears ???? In this period, she looked like a J-pop singer, but now...

#19 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:46 PM

I prefer the ayumi from A song for XX

#20 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:20 PM

My favorite Ayu pv is Kanariya. I love the song and I think the pv was perfect for the song :angry:

Internet killed common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users