• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Helder Ribeiro

Helder Ribeiro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1344 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

I think Anchii is my thrid favorite IceCreamusume XD~ She is so kind and mature, I like her personality :o
Posted Image

10th Generation

#22 Cardi

Cardi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:54 AM

Yeah, I'm honestly a little perplexed that seems the least popular in the group. She's honestly the one that struck me first. Hm...
pretty much Anchii's only fan

#23 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

^ After looking around in different places for a while, it seems a lot of peoples first impressions of Anchii are that she looks mean and/or scary, so they don't really like her. That might have something to do with it. :w00t:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#24 Cardi

Cardi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:16 AM

On reflection, the way her face comes together is a little more aggressive, for lack of a better word, than idols generally are. Goes right back to what BonkyuOnna said on the first page about a "bitchy look" about her. I suppose if I'd stopped and thought about that, I should've expected her to be on the less popular side among idol fans. I guess I have a habit of preferring the girls that are on the less popular ends of the groups.

#25 CharlesNguyen

CharlesNguyen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:57 AM

I sometimes also like the less popular girls though I like how she looks; kinda reminds me of an ex-gf :w00t:
Can't wait for more releases where we can see more of their personalities.

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

I always thought Anchii was really stunning. Esspecially in their RR21 PV, Ame no Furanai PV, some of her blog photos, and the picture of her from the final episode of the NEW STAR Auditions.

Edit: This one.
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#27 Cardi

Cardi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

Her look before the ICM makeover was more aristocratic than anything, and I like that (I never did bother seeing the NEW STAR Auditions X().

#28 Nana-chan

Nana-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

Does Anchii have a wonky eye? I have that impression but I'm not sure.

I like this "bitchy look". Maybe she should go for a yankii look like Fujimoto had. lol

#29 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

^ That might really work for her. ^^; I wonder if her style will change the longer she's in Ice Creamusume/H!P.

Cardi: Don't bother watching any of the NEW STAR auditions for Anchii. XD She was kicked off early, brought back for one episode where select past losers got another chance, and was kicked off again there. Went to the "Last Camp" and was lucky enough to be chosen by Tsunku.

So.. if you watch it, you really won't see her but..two times(?) out of..well, a lot of episodes. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#30 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

I took this screencap from the Sports Festival episode of 100% Entertainment. :D I really loved this moment. Leader against Sub-Leader action.

Anchii looks really fierce (and pretty), and ShenShen looks like she's about to attack or something. (Click to make it larger.)
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#31 Helder Ribeiro

Helder Ribeiro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1344 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

The pics from her new entrys in her blogs are so cool! It's nice to see her "normal" moments in her student's life! XD
Posted Image

10th Generation

#32 Cardi

Cardi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

She honestly looks better with light makeup. It's annoying that they tend to give her a heavier makeup job for shoots and such, since they're just covering up a good thing.

That said, big sunglasses unnerve me.

#33 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

I don't mind the sunglasses that much, but.. her purse. Is there a litter of kittens being kept in it or something? Why so -huge- ? D:

Just taste differences I guess. :wub: I like her around those flowers though. I don't know if it's because she's wearing white and that makes the flowers look brighter, but whatever it is, she looks good around those flowers.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#34 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:03 AM

Someone uploaded the video of Anchii participating the audition ~

youtube

highlights :

-Tsunku tried to call her directly in Japan to tell her that she had another chance. However she missed the call because she was sleeping during the call at 1:30 pm ~
-There is a moment that she cried in the video. The reason is that she skipped class to join the audition. And she wanted her instructor to forgive her.

Reina is the BEST!!!

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

^ Must..watch NOW. O_O Will comment on it afterwards. Thank you so much for letting us know jelly man!

I really don't understand the judges now. <3 I mean, those girls performed really well. The choreography may not have been the most interesting, but it was executed relatively well, and I thought they sounded pretty good when they were singing. Why were they (especially Anchii) kicked off of the show again? It makes no sense to me. :D

I think they, at the very least in the singing department, performed better than some of the other girls that made it to the end. <3

Questions:

Why did they bring up George W. Bush?
Were they asking the girls who their favorite singers were? (I think there was a picture of Matsuura Aya when the first girl answered. And the last girl chose BoA, I believe. But who did Anchii choose? I couldn't recognize her from the little photo they showed.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#36 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

^The judges made a joke on that he missed a call from George W. Bush, and telling Anchii that don't miss any important call anymore ~

& Anchii chose Jolin Tsai .

Reina is the BEST!!!

#37 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:43 AM

I think Anchii looks great in this picture from her latest blog entry. :lol:
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#38 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:18 AM

I love the pictures of Anchii by the flowers..she's so beautiful naturally XD

I'm really starting to take a liking to her more after reading her blog enteries.. Shes had a pretty hard time in the short time she's been in Ice Cream XD What with the ER visit (I felt sooooooo bad for her when I read that.. I know how that is) .. The Eye Infections, The Fluid on the Knee, Cold/Flu.... Stay well Anchii, Please!! ;___;

In the H!P concert it soudned like Anchii had her introduction down 2nd most :) !

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#39 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

^ Really? XD I haven't watched the concert yet. (I was waiting until I could find WH, EC, and the Joint one before I watched any of them.) It's good to hear that Anchii did good with her introduction though.

Do they still pronounce some of the words oddly? :)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#40 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

Happy 20th birthday, Anchii.
Posted Image Posted Image

Her birthday is on Natsumi Day, and her name is an anagram for Nacchi. Coincidence? You decide.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users