Photo

labelgate 2 cds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 boobash

boobash

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:06 PM

hmmm... just wondering if any of you guys know of an easier way (program) to convert a labelgate 2 cd into mp3s? so far all that i've read about ripping labelgate 2 cds is by playing them on a digital cdplayer and connecting it to the computer via an audio cable of some sort to the audio card...

#2 nozomigoto

nozomigoto

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:42 PM

It doesn't seem too helpful, but check this site:
http://j-poop.com/ph...opic.php?p=4372

To copy CDs, I usually use MusicMatch Jukebox and it never fails (but then again, I don't have any Labelgate2 Cds). If it does fail, I have the option to record the CD via a microphone using Audacity.

#3 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:51 PM

hmm i did have a problem with my labelgate 2 Taiyou no kiss.. but i think Cdex seems to be able to read the audio track directly...
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#4 boobash

boobash

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:45 AM

thanks yggg, Cdex worked wonderfully!!! :sob: , now must one more question... i used the the "alt-preset CBR" for quality... CBR stands for constant bitrate correct?.. and i setted it to 320kpbs.. for max quality... now using those setting, it defaulted to "joint stereo", what exactly does that mean and how is it different than "regular" stereo???

#5 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:12 AM

ah not too sure abt the technical details.. i just know my ears couldnt tell much difference anyway haha :sob:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)