318 replies to this topic

#21 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

Are you watching over us?

“Leave me like this and we’re through!” her piercing voice echoed in my memories. After that, my whole world faded into darkness.

“Please! Don’t leave me!” her arms wrapped around my waist, I could feel her lips quiver as she rested her head at the nape of my neck. Her fresh hot tears, “Please…” she begged.

I felt anger boil inside of me, and the next thing I knew…. She was there at the bottom of the stairs.

I was shocked, “that wasn’t supposed to happen” I thought to myself, my legs were shaking as I make my way down, I wanted to run… but I couldn’t. As I took the last step of the stair, a hand grabbed my ankle. “Ren-chan…” I kicked off and ran. The dark corridors where never ending. I could feel my cold sweat running down my spine as I ran from corner to corner. Her voice was haunting me, saying my name like a mantra… As I reached my last corner I saw the door. I griped at the knob, but my hand kept slipping, then I heard a voice calling out for me…it was on the other side of the door, “Reina!Reina!” I held unto the door knob, sobbing.

“Reina! Oi. Wake up…” there was a hand slapping my face, “oi, cut it out…you’re crying..” the hand stopped the slapping and caressed my cheeks instead.

“Uhnn..” I groaned as I opened my eyes, the lights were bright.

“You okay? It’s me Sayu, you know the cutest girl in the world. Well, soon to be sexiest.” She smiled at me, placing a light kiss on my forehead

“Sayu? Wh-what are you-“ I got cut off by her sudden death hug.

“Don’t you remember? We spent the night together…” She lightly bit my ear making me blush.

What?! Spent the night? Seriously? Wait…this can’t be happening.

“Hahaha, seriously Reina…you think I’d spend a night with you?” Sayu pinched my nose and got off my bed.

“You evil bunny..” I mumbled, I sat up and rubbed my eyes

“Here you go..” she gave me a glass of water and sat on the carpeted floor as she leaned on the bed frame.

“Wow, thanks. I needed that.” I placed the glass of water on the floor.

“So, you were having that nightmare again?” she asked shyly, as if scared of me.

“Hn. Yea.” I looked at the empty vase sitting on the porch outside my balcony, trying to erase the memories that kept haunting my sleep.

A minute of silence passed by, “Sayu..” I whispered.

“Yea?” she answered, still focusing on the cartoon show that was hilariously stupid.

“Why…am I always having that dream? Why not our happy moments?” I choked on my own words, as fresh hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

Sayu just kept watching tv, but I know her mind is racing with questions, similar to the ones I asked. I love Sayu, cause even if I was the reason why her bestfriend died.. NO, her first love. As those words echoed im my mind… I could feel my heart ache in pain. But I can’t be like this. Not when she’s around.

“She’s haunting us…” Sayu bit down her lip.

“I can’t stop but hate myself..” I looked at my scars on my wrist. The scars that carry my pain and sorrow.

“But I don’t think, she’ll like that..she wants you to be strong….” Sayu changed the channel, she didn’t dare look at my face.

“I know…but it’s hard. Too hard for me.. she was all that I needed.” I know my words had hurt her, but she didn’t show even the slightest sign of it.

“When she decided to break up with me…she had a smile on her face, I felt angry. But for a moment as she held my hand and apologized, I saw in her eyes. Then I realized, that…I wasn’t the only one hurt here..she was hurt too….my anger…it vanished just like that..” Sayu had a hoarse voice, she wiped her tears away.

“She loved me..but she loved you more. You were much precious.” She took my wrist and kissed my scars.
“So never hurt yourself anymore….” She let go of me and turned back to her tv.

She left me speechless, she knew more about her. She understood her more. She took care of her more. I felt like a jerk.

“Sayu…I’m sorry.” I know we’ve had this talk for a million times. But now, I know why.

Why it was always that dream..why do we always talk about her death. Why.

Our broken hearts shivered in the dark, missing the same warmth that both of us had once owned. Our souls, won’t just let go of her that easily, even as its beating started to slow down. We never let go, we held on to that little piece of memory that burst our hearts open. The little memory that she gave us, the last time she held me. The last time she told me she loves me. The last time she kissed me. The last time saw her…crying face.

I hugged Sayu from behind, burying my face at the nape of her neck.

“Sayu, I love her so much. But why? Why did I do that to her?” I cried.

“She loves you too, Reina…” Sayu patted my head.

Daisuki yo…” I whispered.

Zutto..” I heard Sayu say as she cried with me, for the first time.

Takahashi Ai.” Our voices blended. The pain, sorrow, sadness. Everything.

Ai..are you watching over us?

-----------------------------------
its kinda crap-o. i started this a long time ago. now was the only time i finished it. <3
feel free to comment. <3
hoped you guys liked it.

to be honest it didnt turn out to be like the one i planned. it was supposed a be a bit of a scary story. you know with Ai haunting them. but i guess i got a little lazy.
and just wrote this sad sad fic. :(
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#22 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:04 AM

Takahashi Ai??!! ^^;
I thought it was Eri.
Since, she's always the one people kills off.
Sad, but good job.
Any chances that we get to read the scary version? :)

#23 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

^ haha. thanks. i don't wanna kill Kamei-chammmm! T.T
thanks... hmmm scary?..someday. X3 i aint sure. >----<'
but thanks for reading.
3Y2YJ.png

#24 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:50 AM

We'll Be Together Forever

[Ai POV]

“Hey, I have a surprise…” she was holding something behind her.

“This better be worth it Re-,“ before I could even finish my sentence, she showed me tickets for a concert of my favorite band. I jumped for joy and gave her a death hug, “Ren-chan~ you’re the best!!!”.

I was about to say yes, but I remembered that we had choir practice the day of the concert.

“Ren-chan…we have practices on the same day..” I was worried about missing a single practice, I Takahashi Ai never missed a practice. Not unless, it’s me getting sick or something.

“Easy. Let’s ditch it.” She gave me a “DUH” look.

“But! Sensei might get angry at us, remember the last time you ditched practice?” looking at the tickets, I know she had a hard time buying this…tickets we’re sold out yesterday.

I wanted to go, but I can’t miss a practice.

Ren-chan and osam concert…or…Choir practice and boring teacher?

“Ai-chan! Come on! That’s gonna be tomorrow so make up your mind..” Reina sighed sitting beside me, she played with my hair as I was deep in thought to go or not to go.

“Fine, I’ll go.” I made up my mind, I know I’ll be in trouble.

“Yay~Ai-chan I love you!” Reina hugged me, giving me goosbumps.

“Skipping practice?! And I thought you were serious about singing…” Sensei sighed in frustration, gripping on her baton. And any moment , I would feel the stick striking my face.

I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the sound of it hit flesh but I didn’t feel any sting. I peeked, and there Reina stood. Taking the hit for me…

“Sensei, it was my idea, I forced her. Sorry.” She bowed. I didn’t dare look at sensei, but I heared her sigh and dismissed the meeting.

Reina held my hand and squeezed it, reassuring me that everything’s gonna be fine.

I looked at her, her right cheek was red and a small cut on her lower lip.

“Ren-chan! You’re bleeding!” I reached for my pocket, but there was no hanky. I started to panic.

“Hey, relax. It’s not a big deal.” Reina licked her lip, she grinned at me and the blood came back.

“Here, let me do it for you…” I leaned in and sucked at her lower lip, I didn’t know why I did it. I just did. I wanted to. I needed to.

My first kiss, bloody. It felt so right. She wrapped my arms around her neck as she used me as her support. I know, her legs felt like it became all jelly. Cause mine is..right now.

Amazingly I am still able to hold her up.

After that, I walked her to the school’s dorm. My mom won’t let me stay at the dorm. I hate her, I would’ve been roommate with Ren-chan. I pouted for not being able to room with her but smiled at the thought of us rooming together.

“So..it’s almost you’re birthday.” She smiled at me as we arrived the main gate.

“Yea?” I looked at the sky, daydreaming.

“What do you want?” she too looked at the sky, wondering.

“You. You’re the only one I need.” I looked at her, with my fullest sincerity.

She looked and I met her confused orbs, as if telling me to explain. There’s no need for explanations. She’s the only one I need and want. Without her I’m nothing. I know it’s cliché, but there’s nothing I can do about it.

“Ahehehe.” She laughed looking away.

She’s so cute, trying to hide that little blush on her cheeks.

*Cellphone rings*

“Ka-san?” Pause, “Hai..” Nods, “Yes, I’m coming” frown, “ Fine, love you too..bye.” I pocketed my phone and looked back at Ren-chan.

“Another ‘Family’ dinner?” she smirked, I nodded, she ruffled my hair.

“Oh well, I’ll just text you when I get real bored..maybe call you.” I smiled and planted a small kiss on her cheek.

“Bye.” She waved at me. I walked to the highway and took a cab. I can’t wait till tomorrow, another day with Reina.

The next day was a breeze, met up with Reina, ate lunch together and finally….Choir practice.

“Ai! I have good news for you!” Sayu ran towards me with her mega-watt smile.

“Uhm, what is it?” I raised an eyebrow, I was curious to what good news she brought.

“You got the part!” she squealed locking me around her arms.

“Sayu…I can’t breathe..” I weezed out.

“AH, gomen ne.. I’m just happy for you.” She let go of me and kissed my cheek.

Opps. Somehow, even if we already broke up. She never fails to make my stomach flip whenever she does that. She’s so cute, like a little sister.

“You’re so cute Sayu..” I pinched her silky white cheeks.

“I know that~” she winked and went back to her group of friends.

“Thanks..for everything.”I smiled at her, as she happily talk to her friends.

So the usual practice went on. But something was off, oohhh! Ren-chan! She seems really down.

I wonder why.

“Ren-chan..you ok?” she shook my hand off from her shoulder.

“It’s nothing I just feel a little sick…” she took her stuffand proceeded to our locker room.

“Well, want me to escourt you to the clinic?” I offered as I fixed my messy locker.

“No.” her reply was fast.

“Are..you sure? I mean, it’s just..I really..” I was lost in my thought, I don’t know what to say to her.

No! Don’t you understand? I said NO!” she screamed at me, clutching her bag real tight, as if trying to stop herself from punching the big mirror on the wall.

I looked at her, her face red from anger and eyes puffy from…crying? Is she really ok? Did anything happen? Family? Friends? Boyfriend? Why is she crying?

“Reina..I..” before I could even finish my sentence she ran off. And that was the last time I ever saw her face, before our story came to an end. But I can’t accept it. What did I do wrong? Why did she leave me? I promised myself to love her forever, and she knows that. But why?

We’ll be together forever.

---

crap-0. i wish this is good enough.
will be working on Sayu POV. :w00t:
3Y2YJ.png

#25 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

Another one-shot :w00t:
I'm guessing Reina went off because of the AiSayu interaction.
Wait a sec.........
AiSayu..........Sayu POV........
Does this have to do with your previous one-shot?!

#26 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:38 AM

^ yes yes.. >__<' sorry didn't make it clear.. T.T
3Y2YJ.png

#27 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

My Whole Life is a Lie

[Sayu POV]

My heart felt like it was about to ricochet, I ran towards my friends.

“Michishige-san, wasn’t that your ex?” a high spirited girl asked me, as she looked over at Ai.

“Yes Koha. And her name is-“ I saw HER, with Ai. They’re laughing. I frown.

“Takahashi Ai. And that girl she is flirting with is Tanaka Reina.” Thanks a lot Gaki-san! I mentally cursed her., I don’t know if she’s a stalker but she just knows everything. Well not really everything. She doesn’t know that-

“AYO! Gaki-san~” Kame. She clung unto Gaki, snuggling.

Gaki sighed as she decided to just do what Kame wants. I watched them, they looked cute. They looked like, US. Before that night….

Brriiinng. Brriiiing.

Why isn’t she picking up? Did something happen?

I scurried towards the bus stop. Bus come on! Bus come on!

I tried calling her once again,

Brriiiinng. Brriii-

“Hai, Moshi Moshi?” her drowsy voice answered my call.

I sighed in relief. Relief that she was at home…alone. Was she?

“Ai-chan! Why didn’t you answer my call immediately?!” I semi-shouted on the phone.

“Ah. Not so loud. I just woke up..” she grumbled something I couldn’t catch.

“What did you say?” my face was flustered, I don’t know but I suddenly feel mad. I hate it when this happens.

“Nothing.” Her voice more alert than a while ago.

“No. I heard you say something there.” I wanted to shout but the bus came, I went in and took a seat.

“Gosh, Sayu. I just told you I didn’t say no more. I’ll just call you later, Bye.” She ended the call. Damn it, she better be ready.

I mean, how can she forget?! It’s the day we first met. Grrrr. Sayu! Get a hold of yourself! You’re not going there to scold her like she’s your husband who was out drinking again! You’re going there to remind her, and celebrate.

I gripped on the paper bag that’s filled with drinks, snacks and a gift.

I sighed looking at the contents, should’ve bought some more snacks.

Well, its my stop. I hopped out of the bus, singing to myself. As I walked into the condominium, I saw a reflection of myself. I can’t help but stop, so I did. Looking at myself, I fixed my bangs and patted my skirt. There you go. I smiled and entered the elevator, pushing the 3rd button. Up went my ride, giggling to myself as I imagined how Ai’s reaction would be like. Not knowing, that something wicked is about to happen.

Ding. I stepped out, walking merrily to her door.

Buuuzzz. Buuuzzz. I rang her door, no one answered. I tried one more time. But still nothing, so I decided to get her spare key under the flower pot beside her door.
I opened the door, it was dark and pretty silent in the living room. I went to the kitchen and turned on the lights, placing my things on the table.

“Ai-chan?” I called out for her, I went to her bedroom door. Knocked once and called her name again.

Then I heard some noises, I wanted to open the door. But I didn’t wanna invade her private space. So I knocked once more, waiting.
“Ai-chan is something wrong?” I started to get nervous. So I leaned on the door trying to hear something.

I heard something like, “Hurry up..” Ai-cha’s voice. “Ok, ok…relax..” another…woman’s voice. But who?

And with that, I busted the door and turned on the lights. I saw Ai half nude and….who is she? A whore? A friend? Her cousin? What the hell Sayumi, you’re twisted. STOP! Relax, I wanted to grab the nearest sharp object. I wanted to hurt her. Why did she do this to me? Ok, that’s it. No one cheats on Sayumi Michishige. No one! Even the hottest, gorgeous, sexy Takahashi Ai. Argh!

“Sayu..I..” She she sounded scared, well she better be!

“I’m at fault, I know she has a girlfriend. But I just, wanted her so badly. I know sorry won’t do a thing.” That girl spoke up and faced me, she had a sorry look on her face. That’ll be gone in a while, HA! She’ll regret this!

“Sayu, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” She bowed her head ashamed to look at me.

I held back my tears and turned my sadness into strength to speak.

“If you did mean it that would be rude you know.” My words stung her like poison. I know, I saw it in her eyes.

She tried to touch me, “Don’t touch me..” I slapped her hands away, “You filthy woman…” My voice was filled with disgust and anger.

After that she didn’t speak, she plopped down on her messy bed. Reina running towards her to comfort her. Yeah! Be together! Worthless.
“I would’ve forgiven you for forgetting, but instead I caught you with another woman! Another woman!” I wanted to slap her face. Trash her, yes I am evil. This is Sayumi when she’s mad .No this is me, when I’m broken. Too broken to function. I hate this night! I hate these clothes! I hate her place! I hate anything that reminds me of her and this night! Anything that has something to do with it!! I HATE IT!
Turns out that I shouted that last one, they both looked at me. I glared back, “Forget about everything. Bye, Ai.” I walked out of her door, her life.

Yes, that night was one of the most miserable nights I had in my life. Cause there was once, I went partying like a rockstar..I, damn not now!

I ran as fast as I could, left everything there…well except for the memories. As much as I wanted to throw them away, I couldn’t cause she’s such a part of me.

And not to forget, I made this bracelet for her I bet she’s-

I looked over

-SHE’S WEARING IT?! The nerve! Well, it does look good on her. Now she looks cuter, she better thank me. She glanced over at me, I guess she felt my stare. She smiled gently at me, I smiled back. No hard feelings!

“Wow, Sayu you just zoned out there…” Gaki-san slapped my arm, laughing.

“Owww!” I slapped her back.

“Hey! Practice is about to start.” Sensei shooed us to our places and we started our practice.

I improved my singing it I love myself for that. Ai is a really awesome singer, as well as Reina. I glanced at them, they we’re always together. Reina, looked glum but she still sang awesomely. And Ai, she seemed troubled. I shook off the feeling and concentrated with my singing, and soon the practice ended.

“PHEW, that was hardcore!” Koha was still hyper after that singing.

“Ah, I’m too tired. I better get going…” I groaned, walking to the door.

“OH, we’re going out to the mall! Wanna come?” Gaki called out.

“Nah, I’ll rest for a while..” I massaged my temples.

I went to a place where people rarely walk around, it was silent and it was comfortable.

I sat and leaned my head on the wall, the swooshing sound of the wind was relaxing.

“I hate this…” I heard someone hiss, I opened my eyes to see who it was.

“Why, why is it always her?” It was a girl, she punched the wall real hard.

“She always gets what she wants….” She hissed a number of curses, I squeaked as she raised her hand, it was bleeding from the earlier punch.

“OPSS.” I smiled nervously as she looked my way, her eyes were burning with jealousy, I could see it..it freaked me out so I focused on her face…turned out she was Reina.

She walked towards me, I trembled. Then she sat beside me and started to talk.

“She said, she didn’t like singing, that it was her mother’s dream to be a singer.” She wiped off the blood from her knuckles.
I didn’t know what to say, I always knew Ai loved singing…it was her life.

“She always labels me as number 2…I hate it.” Her voice was filled with anger.

“She didn’t deserve it! Didn’t sensei say that I was perfect for the role?!” grabbed my wrist and made me face her.

Her eyes were puffed up, and tears streaming down her cheeks. I guess she was really mad? sad? About it.

I don’t know what to feel about it, I mean…she was the girl who stole my girlfriend…and, well…
“I think-“ I was cut-off, she stood and wiped her tears away.

“I have to do something…” she ran off and I was left kinda confused.

“uhhh…” I said to myself, scratching the back of my head.

That was weird, but my guts tells me that she’s up to no good. Or rather she was up to something evil. Should I follow her? Or just going with my spacing out?

My phone rang, “Hai.” I answered.

“Sayu? We’re still at the mall, wanna come?” it was Gaki-san, she sounded concerened.

“Sayu!!! Come on! Lets eat some crepes!!” I heard Koha shout.

I chuckled, “Ok, I’m coming..” I grabbed my stuff and headed to the mall.

I’d rather not follow her and she what she’s up to, I mean it’s none of my business anymore. I am so over Ai and I swore that I won’t be attached to her anymore. No..mo..

I know I’m just lying to myself, but that’s how I escape my world that’s drowning in pain.
3Y2YJ.png

#28 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

:good:
Poor Sayu.
She's also evil, but I like her trail of evil thoughts. :good:

So, Reina's with Ai, yet she's jealous of her?
This is complicated.
What is Reina going to do to her?

Next will be the scary version, right?
I'm not much into horror, but this is picking on my curiousity.
Looking forward to it.

#29 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

Omg Ima youre Ringo from JPHIP? Hi its Hotaru! keep up the good work!

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#30 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

^ oh..yea. :good: thanks Taruuuu!! *glomps* u too!!!

@ LL. well, Sayu is naturally evil! :wub:
haha, sorry for making u confused again. T.T
thanks for reading!!! *glomps*
3Y2YJ.png

#31 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

^
Dont' worry.
Your type of confusions are good. :good:
You're welcome and thanks? for the glomp. :wub:

#32 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

^ ahehhee. im working on another oneshot before i work on the scary ver. it kinda needs alot of concentration in it..cause i dnt knw if i cold do it right. :good:
3Y2YJ.png

#33 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

^
Take your time. :rolleyes:

#34 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

Nice work, imaretard ^^;

Ah... I actually have a oneshot finished, but I'm kinda not sure if I should post it, since I'm not really that much of a writer and all...>.>;

Edit: screw it, here's my oneshot~ enjoy!

Amai Yuuwaku

"I love you forever, demo sayonara... nani mo nakatta you na kao de, hitori de neru wa~ Lu lu lu..."

As the music and lighting faded, Matsuura Aya and Fujimoto Miki stood back to back in their signature pose, eyes no longer fixed on the audience before them. The final song of the last concert in their GAM tour had come to an end, and both Miki and Aya were grinning from ear to ear, and occasionally nudging eachother and laughing.
Until it happened.

Aya let out a squeak, inaudible to all but herself and her fellow GAM member. She had felt something graze her hip, and now the offending appendage was sliding down her lower back, before resting comfortably on her behind.
Aya gasped, and tilted her head, allowing her to look into the eyes of one very amused Miki.
The former raised an eyebrow, while Miki simply cackled to herself for getting a reaction out of her long time friend, eliciting a giggle from Aya.
"We're still on stage, Tan. Calm down, ne?" Aya pinched Miki's cheek playfully, and made a face.
The roar of the crowds forced the pair to postpone their antics, cheering and demanding an encore.
"Ah, Aya-chan, lets do our best~." Miki whispered into her ear, sending a cold chill down the latter's spine.

The lights came to life once more, and as the into music to "Melodies" started, Aya pumped her fist into the air. "Thank you!" she yelled, the crowd responding by mimicking her earlier action and chanting her name. Aya grinned, loving the attention from her adoring fans. But more importantly, the attention from her Miki-tan, who was now pulling her into the centre of the stage. Aya and Miki stood facing eachother, barely ten centimetres apart, as they each slid their hands down the other's sides, rocking their hips to the beat. Aya could feel herself blushing madly at this, while Miki smirked with amusement, taking extra care to graze the top of Aya's thigh as they parted and began to sing.

"Naiteru mitai na, koe ga dechau no..." they sang in unison, swaying to the rhythm. Aya sighed inwardly. 'This song is the perfect guise for Tan's groping, and it's only just begun. I'll get you back, don't you worry, my dear Mikitty~'

And so it began. Aya silently cleared her throat as Miki glanced at her, preparing her next line.

"Waza to ashi wo nosete mita..." Aya slowly dipped forward and reached out to touch Miki's ankle, slowly and agonizingly running her hand up her leg, and ending the action by lightly tracing her slim hip-bone. She could see Miki's eyes flicker at this, and she smirked to herself before continuing.

"...okinai tsumori?" Miki had turned away from her, and Aya responded to the mock-harsh treatment by sliding a finger down Miki's back, at which the crowds roared. Aya could feel Miki shudder under her touch, and it caused her to stifle a laugh.

'You'll never know what you're doing to me, Ayaya...' Miki thought, having now recovered her senses. She continued to sing, but only out of a routine habit. Words didn't even register now, and it took all Miki had to stop herself from running off the stage mid-song.

After the excitement of the performance, Aya and Miki had retired to their dressing room for a well deserved rest.

"You shouldn't do that, Tan." Aya boldly stated, not daring to look her friend in the eye. Because that's all she was. A friend, right?
"Do what? I'm perfectly innocent, miss leg-stroker~" Miki cackled, downing a second glass of water.
"You know that was a part of the performance, Tan. I'm talking about... you know."
"What, you mean before the encore? You can't tell me you didn't didn't enjoy that, Aya-chan."
Aya merely responded by looking at the ground and turning a bright shade of crimson, at which Miki smiled.
"Aya.." Miki stood up, and pulled Aya to her feet as well. "...I uh...I kind of...I think we..um.." Miki stumbled over her words, avoiding Aya's gaze. Aya seemed to know very well what Miki was trying to say, however.
"Tan, you don't need to say anything... "
Dark eyes locked in a fierce gaze with another, as the pair closed the distance between them.

------------

My first fic. It just had to be GAM, huh? ^_^

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#35 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:37 AM

@ Naru. thanks.

blah, i don't think i can make a scary ver. right now. but im working on my Folie a deux/Folie a plesieurs series. :lol:
3Y2YJ.png

#36 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

good stuf!!
thanks for recommending it
Posted Image

#37 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:02 PM

wooh! Great One-Shots! :wub:
Can't wait for the next.. ^_^

#38 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

NaruTettekete You shouldn't have been so nervous about posting it up, it was AWESOME. I loved how sweet the end was. I hope you write more, I like your style.

#39 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:57 AM

^ Thanks! :sob: I might... I might not... depends if I get some inspiration, lol~ ;3

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#40 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

Our Moon

It was late at night, and I had nothing to do.

I already played playstation2, with all the games, I easily grew tired of them. Then I decided to watch dvd’s I brought, to to protect me from the boredDOOM munstro, but just minutes ago I finished the last one of them.

I had nothing to do. I turned off the lights, but it was still pretty bright. I wondered…

I walked towards my bed beside the window, there high up in the skies, the moon sat.

It was..breathtaking. It was a full moon and it almost looked yellow.

It shone down to me, bathing and blinding me with its light.

I felt a surge of emotions.

Lying gently on my bed, I kept my eyes on the moon, wandering if she's laid her eyes on it too.

I didn’t dare close my eyes, for I knew what would come next.

The memories we shared….

Asking me if, I could be hers.

Our first kiss, as a dare.

Eating Lunch together.

Holding hands as we walk through the hallways.

Laughing with friends before school starts.

Our little fights, that would never last a day.

Her sweet smile.

Her smooth voice telling me she loves me.

Her warm arms around me.

Her…

Realizing that I had closed my eyes, as salty tears trickled down my face.

I bit my lip hard, trying to stop myself from crying.

It was all over and crying is useless, it won’t bring her back to me.

I opened my eyes, the moon was still there shining brightly.

Mocking me. I cursed it.

Ofcourse that didn’t do anything, but it made me feel better.

Minutes passed by, as my mind was going through a lot of rewinds and flashbacks.

If she could just listen to me. If I could just turn back time.

Everything would be different.

Before I closed my eyes and let my mind wander to its Fantasy Land…

I had one last thought…

The Moon reminded me of our love.
Stained yet beautiful.
Beautiful yet Lonely.
Lonely yet Loved.
Loved yet Broken

This was Our Moon.....

-------------------------------------------->

The moon was really pretty some night last week. ^^;
3Y2YJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic