• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#301 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

Sweet Junko story! You wrote it very good! Wish I could do that...
Anyway, I hope to see more one shots. Or maybe having a own thread!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#302 Hamako

Hamako

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

Glad you guys liked it - It's a great feeling to have positive feedback from fellow H!P fans. As for the story itself, it came about because, as much as I love the girls themselves, I always wondered about the people along the periphery of H!P. Makoto, for example, used to be a bona fide rock star. Is he really happy now MCing for his buddy Tsunku's idol project? And what about Heike Michiyo? I would be very surprised if she has never complained bitterly about MoMusu "stealing" her music career. But that's all a topic for another time. For now, Happy New Year everybody!

#303 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

Natsu Festival

My name is Shimizu Saki. Natsu festival is happen today. I call up some friend to go to the festival with me. At 7. They are at my house. Their name is Miyabi Natsuyaki, Maasa Sudo and Yurina Kumai. We walked to the festival place.

"Wow. So many people"

"We should do the paper net fishing first" Everyone run to the counter

After everyone get a net and start fishing. Paper net fishing is so hard to play. My net broke 3 time. But at last. I still catch a fish. I happily walk away

"We should get water balloon next"

We all go to the water balloon place. Everyone buy one. After, we see a mask counter. We see the mask is so cool. I buy one and wearing it. While we walking, we see a lot of yummy food

"Let get some food"

"Sure! Miyabi"

Everyone go to the food counter and I buy a Cotton candy, Miyabi buy a box of sushi and Maasa buy a cotton candy. We find a place to sit and eating the food.

"Oh man! It is so good"

"The sushi is great"

"The festival is going close soon. Let go home"

We walk to home. After I went to home. I take a shower, I am so sleepy and go to sleep

The End

Story by: DJ HADE
Please Support me at my fan fiction blog

#304 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

One day. Ai-Chan want to have a party over at her house. She call everyone in the Morning Musume. 7:00 pm, everyone come to Ai-chan house. In the table, there have a lot of food and drink.

"What you girls want to do first?"

"Eat!"

"Ok. Let dig in"

Everyone go to the table and start to grab some food and eat. They tell Ai-chan that the food is yummy. Ai-chan is so happy because she cook the food. After the food. Risa want to play card game and Mizuki suggest they should play Big two. The Girls play for a few round and Reina and Kanon win a lot. After the game.

"I want to sing"

"Ok! Riho"

Everyone start to sing. They sing a lot of song. first song they sing is Shounganai Yume oibito. After they sing 3 song. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai, Naichau Kamo and Seishun Collection. They have so much fun singing all the song. After the singing. It is so night. Everyone get so sleepy and they tell Ai-chan that they are going home.

"Bye!"

"Everyone! See you tomorrow"

Everyone leave the house, Ai-chan clean up the mess. Then, Take a shower, she so sleepy and fall at sleep right away.

Story by: DJ HADE
Please Support my fan fiction at My fan fiction blog

#305 mmsuki

mmsuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

This is the second fic I wrote but its the first one that I'll post. :huh: The first one is too long and I'm still lazy to type it. LOL.. ^^;
Well anyway, since tomorrow is going to be Valentine's Day (here in Asia), I decided to write a fluffy(?) fiction. XD

YajiSuzu
(made this without thinking of a title.. :GGRR: :whistle: )

"What is the most romantic way to ask a girl out?"

"You should know, you're a gril?!"

"Ugh!, Thanks for stating the obvious Chisa. Its just that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I want a special, romantic way to ask Airi out."

"Aren't you dating her already?"

"Yes, but asking her formally would make it even more romantic don't you think?"

"You are such a cheese-ball Maimi!" A third voice chimed in.

"Oh, hey Maimai."

"But I have to admit it is painfully romantic!" Mai said giving a smirk to the oldest girl in the table while sitting herself in.

"So can you guys help me think of a special way to ask her out for our Valentine's Day date?"

"Why does it have to be special? Just ask her out the way you usually do." Nonchalantly said by Mai.

"Because in a couple of months I'll be graduating and an OL (office lady) and she'll still be a university student and our schedule would start to conflict thats why I want to make the most of our time now."

"Ah, I see " Chisa said gaining the attention of Maimi. "But you have been dating her for 3 years AND you practically grew up together. You should already know what makes her heart skip a beat."

"I do know! But i have already done it on our previous dates and on our actual Valentine's date." Maimi gave an exasperated sigh realizing that her friend won't be able to help her.

"You know," both girls looked in the direction where Mai was sitting, " you don't have to think too much. Because the best and most romantic way to be asked out, is to be asked by the person you loved." Winking at Maimi while she stands-up and left the table. Leaving the two girls with their mouths hanging open.

"Are you sure she is younger than us?" Maimi asked.

"By age, yes but by maturity level she is way ahead of us."

The bell rang loudly signaling to the girls that it was time to head for their class. As they were heading towards their respective rooms a girl jumped in front of the tall girl.

"Hi Maimichan~" Airi said in a sing-song voice. Lunging in to hug the tall girl. "Missed me?"

"Always." Maimi answered beaming and leaned in to give a quick kiss on the lips of her girlfriend.

"Okay. I just ate, so before I barf I'm gonna leave. See you later at practice Maimi." Airi stuck her tongue out as their friend was leaving.

"So, you have a baseball practice later huh.. " She said pouting still hugging the taller girl.

"C'mon don't give me that look. You know I'd rather be spending time with you but with the championship closing-in, coach is stricter and skipping it is not an option."

"Fine. I'll be coming with you at practice then."

"But.." before she could finish what she wanted to say her lips we're met with a familiar warmth.

"No buts." She said, still in a tight hug with her girlfriend. Before pulling away she gave a quick peck on the cheeks of her tall girlfriend and left.
-----------
As the sun has set a girl was dozing off at the bleachers. Seeing this a tall girl approached the sleeping girl.

"What I wanted to tell you earlier is that you shouldn't come because we'll be practicing late."

"Hmmm..." Airi mumbled as she struggled to stay awake.

"Good thing coach is letting us go early. Here, " Maimi turned around from her girlfriend, " hop on my back."

"I can walk." Said the sleepy girl and wobbly standing up.

"Hardly. C'mon, I have done it before." Without further objections she climbed on to the older girl.

As they we're walking home, the silence was broken, as Airi starts talking.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Of you? NEVER"

Airi broke-in a soft giggle hearing her girlfriend's answer.

"Not what I meant... Don't you find me heavy?"

"Nope. I can even run, see." Maimi broke in a sprint.

This time Airi laughed.

"Stop you'll hurt yourself." She said as she was able to control her laughter.

"No I won't. Years of training." Silence filled the air. This time it was Maimi who broke the silence. "Airi..."

"Hmmm..." Airi mumbled tightening her grip on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Be my Valentine."

"No..." Hearing this, it made Maimi stop in the middle of the street. " Because I'd rather be yours forever.."

Maimi turned her head to face the girl on her back making sure she heard her right. "What?"

Airi leaned in closer to Maimi's ear and whispered "Marry me Maimi."

♫♪♫ A Rabid YajiSuzu Fangirl ♪♫♪

Posted Image
YTavie: xAPPLEcake ; siggie: CROWN.佐久alice

#306 ryujinmaru

ryujinmaru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1392 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

^
wow mmsuki... what a lovely story, and very well told too! :wub: :wub: :wub: :good:

there can never be enough YsjiSuzu rabu rabu <3 in this world!

Happy Valentines, YajiSuzu! <3

Posted Image
Yajima Maimi

#307 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

Ah YajiSuzu!! <3 I like this pairing a lot. I think it's so cute~!!

Too bad I don't know much about C-ute to write a fic about them, although I have tried with Beneath The Mask. ^^; I'm also too into MM to write C-ute fics. I like this fic a lot. I hope you continue to write more. You know at first I thought this fic was KameShige cuz we need more people to spread the KameShige love~!! <3 <3

#308 mmsuki

mmsuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

^
to tell you the truth.. i don't know much about C-ute too.. x_x i have only been following them (well more like following Maimi.. ^^; ) for about a month (more or less), I've followed MM longer (3-4 months, watching all H!M episodes and Utaban guesting) but I'm too intimidated to write about them (MM).. and another shocker is that i root for TanaKame more in fanfics rather than KameShige.. LOL.. but in real life its KameShige all the way.. yeah,, weird.. but i'll be contemplating about writing a KameShige fic.. ooohhh and before i forget.. THANK YOU for reading.. ^_^

@ ryujinmaru i'll also thank you here.. lol.. thank you for reading.. ^_^

♫♪♫ A Rabid YajiSuzu Fangirl ♪♫♪

Posted Image
YTavie: xAPPLEcake ; siggie: CROWN.佐久alice

#309 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

OMG\ that was sweet

kamei.jpg

#310 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

if double posting ok?

“What?”

“She read it.”

“WHAT~?!”

“I SAID SHE R.E.A.D.- READ IT~!!!”

I clutched the folded paper tightly against my chest as I stared back at Chisato’s face in shock. I opened it again, though I know I’ll read the same thing again. Somehow, it can make my heart skip a beat.

Hello, Airi-chan
I wonder, if you’re doing fine. I hope you do.
Coz it seems I don’t, my mind can’t be at ease
I’ve been thinking about you all these times I had been faraway from you.
I wish to see you soon, as soon as this moment if only possible
I yearn to hug you, as we always do
But more than that, I also want to feel your lips for the first time

I like you, Airi-chan

I love you.

-Miyabi

“You let her read this?”

Chisato grinned at me like an idiot. “Well---

“You bitch!” I leaped from my seat and strangled her.

“Heii! *chokes* waiittt!” Chisato pulled away my hands from her. “It--!

“How could you!!!”

“It--! It, it fell and I didn’t notice it!” Chisato tried to dodge each of my futile attempts to harm her. “The next thing I knew, she was reading it!”

She was reading it. My hands went limp on Chisato’s hold, I sunk back at my sit.

Chisato slowly placed my hands back at my lap. She curiously peeked at my lowered face. “So—what now?”

What now..?

“What now~?!” I stood-up, letting Chisato’s gaze follow me with her idiotic, mouth-opened face. “If only you hadn’t let her read it!”

“Eh? Eh---! Wait? Where ya going?!”

I ran down the stairs, thinking, what could have she thought upon reading that letter. I know it is no accident Chisato dropping that letter, that little witch. I’m just having this surge of wanting to talk to her, explain everything, explain that--- explain what? Miyabi’s words, feelings? I just realized I was thinking more about her than Miyabi’s confession. Aw geez~ I surely suck! I shrugged and scratched my head, wanting to pull it hard to shake myself to reality.

Maimi.

I nearly gasped. Suddenly, my world went slow when I saw her silently standing there. My furious steps faltered low ones, my hands gliding smoothly over the stairs’ rail as I observed her keenly. She seems to be thinking of something, as her worry-brushed face stares down to the ground. That face, that face that I’ve known for years… the face that was once dominated by huge teeth, transforming to wonderful angel over years. Her lips are much alluring than ever as she gently bit it, and her long eyelashes flutters charmingly as she looks up--- to me.

OMG. To me. How come I didn’t saw that coming.

“Airi.” I held my breath as she draws air before pronounces, and letting it out along my name. Yes, Maimi?

“Oh. Ah---“ I shuffled my brain cells in search for an answer. “Well, what am I doing…”

Her curious gaze remained intently on me. Pretty. Please stay like that. “Airi…?”

Oh please, give an answer! My eyes wandered around, when I spotted a faucet beside her. Oh goodness yeah, a faucet. “Whew~ I’m going to wash my hands!”

I let out a sighed a relief as I bent over to act like I’m going to wash my hands. I can feel that she’s watching me, and what-the-heck-am-i-doing. I’m so out of poise. BAKA.

I clumsily shook my hands as I dry it out. In attempt to look calm, I looked at her with my usual goofy smile. Of course she smile back at me, and it just made me feel uneasy than ever.

“Airi.”

“uh-uhmm. Yes?” I started to walk away slowly, acting like a frantic in search of proper stuff to wipe my wet hands.

I felt her getting closer, keeping up with my steps. “Who’s that?”

“What ‘who’s that?’”

“Who’s that?” She felt hesitant of saying the next words. “the… the one who sent ya a letter. Who’s that Miyabi?”

“You read it?” I blinked. Oh wow Airi~ you’re really getting’ good at acting recently.

I felt her arms making its way across my back, I obviously dodged it. “Is she better than me?”

“Eh? Uhmm…”

Her arms again, for the second time. I obviously it again, for the second time.

For the third time.

Finally, I found a motor and quickly turned around to lean on it. Am I escaping? Oh moron. I know you want her to touch you, to feel her on your skin, why you’re escaping~?!

And she sat, close to me. Closer and closer, than our outlines were touching. “Is she prettier than me?”

“Eh… well… you’re both pretty…?”

“What does she have that I don’t?”

“Huh? What?” I wonder why she’s suddenly acting like this.

“Do you like her?”

I turned my head to her and found her beautiful, brown eyes staring at me intently. I want to break away, yet I can’t. That captivating eyes soothes within and holds me tight, my heart tightly. I… “What ya talkin’ about?”

Oh shoot.

Her eyes flashed disappointment, and her look was soon snatched by the approaching people. Before breaking the gaze between us, I caught a glimpse of frustration across her face.

“Maimi-channnn~!!!” Nakky cried as she spread her arms widely.

Maimi welcomed her with a big hug. Mai came clinging, Chisato came yelling. Suddenly, there was already a warm smile on her angelic face.

And more people, more and more, as usual enjoying her attention. And I sat there, staring blankly, watching her.

Maimi..

There’s no one better than you…

I…

I like no one better than you Maimi-chan…

kamei.jpg

#311 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

^
Cute story :wub:

=============

So, I'll post my one-shot here :D
It is played after Berryz DVD Mag vol. 18, where they had to play games. The two girls who had the most point are the celebs, the three after are standart, and two losing are in bad.

~The Journey~

“Here you go celebs.”

“Eh~! We’re going with a taxi!”

Chinami Tokunaga received the envelopes were ‘Taxi’ was written on it and gave one to Risako Sugaya. Risako looked a bit confused, she thought everything was over and they all could go home together.
They just finished recording for their new DVD Magazine, where they had to play games. The winners would get all nice stuff, but the losers weren’t that lucky.
Chinami was enjoying this while she heard Momoko Tsugunaga screaming; “What? A taxi? Are you serious?”

Then the host gave two envelopes to Saki Shimizu, who gave the other to Miyabi Natsuyaki. On the envelopes stood ‘Train’.

“Well, we should be happy,” Saki said to Miyabi, who grabbed it in disbelief.

“Wait, where’s mine?” Yurina Kumai asked. “I’m also in the Standard group…”

“Ah, because you’re last in the Standard group,” the man said, while getting another envelope, “here.” And he gave one to Yurina. ‘Bus’, it said. Yurina had no idea what was going on, but still received it.

“Will we be alright?” Saki then said while looking in the envelope. She saw a ticket in it. Miyabi saw it too.

“Ah why?” Miyabi sobbed. She hoped that she would’ve got something better.

“Well, you can all go now,” the man said, without looking to Momoko and Maasa Sudou, who were in the Bad group.

“Well then, bye bye!” Chinami said while grabbing the still confused Risako to the door. The other three also walked slowly with them. They waved to the camera and went away.

Only Momoko and Maasa were left. While being in a bit of a shock, they waved to the other girls slowly. They were looking at each other, no idea what was happening to them. After wearing caps covering their mouth, drinking the grossest juice there is, they thought they were punished more than enough. The host man gave them a thick little book that was covered with drawings of roads.

“What is it, a map?” Maasa asked. Momoko opened the book, and she was right. “What are we supposed to do with it?”

“You are going to walk,” the man replied, somehow he was smiling.

“Like I thought…” Maasa murmured.

“What? No!” Momoko screamed. “No, no, no, no, no!”

“But Momo doesn’t know how to read a map!” Maasa said who started to panic as well.

“Of course I do!” Momoko said, while giving Maasa a nudge. She searched in the book, and looked a bit lost. “How do we now where we are?”

“I… I don’t know,” Maasa said. She started to laugh, but Momoko was even more panicking. Momoko searched frustrated further.

“Well, I guess you two can handle it further from here, ne,” said the man, still smiling. “Do your best, ne?”

“We don’t even know where we are,” Momoko said again. Maasa laughed even harder.

“You don’t mean this, right?’ Maasa said. The man ignored her. He turned and got something from the table.

“You need to wear this as well.”

“WHAT?!” Momoko yelled.

=============================================

And so the two girls of the Bad group had to walk home with only their feet and a map as help. As soon they walked out of the door Momoko got the ‘Bad’ button of her shirt and threw it away. Maasa did the same, except she threw the button in a trash can. Then Momoko tried to get rid of the ugly overall she wore, it was closed with a rope by the staff. The host man said they had to wear it as well. Momoko quickly grabbed the white one, because that fitted by her outfit. Maasa got the dark blue color.

“Ah, you shouldn’t,” Maasa warned her. “They might be checking us.”

“So what?” Momoko said annoyed, but she let it go. “Let’s go to the bus station.”

“Eh why?” Maasa asked.

“To… Kumaicho!” Momoko said quickly. They followed the boards to the bus station. There they saw Yurina, sitting on the bench and looking bored to the sky.

“Shouldn’t there a bus be coming?” Maasa asked her.

“My bus leaves in 30 minutes,” Yurina growled. Then she noticed what Maasa and Momoko were wearing. “What are you wearing?” She tried not laugh.

“That evil guy made us wear it!” Momoko explained. “Can you get it off for me?” She turned her back to Yurina. Yurina was trying to get the knot out, with no success.

“It won’t lose!” she said surprised.

“Great, now we have to walk with this hideous thing on,” Maasa sighted.

“No way, you have to walk?” Yurina said with her mouth open.

Maasa nodded. “Well, we should continue. Come Momo, let’s find Miya and Captain.”

“Can’t we stay?” Momoko said with puppy eyes.

“We can’t take the bus, we have no tickets or money,” Maasa said. She grabbed Momoko’s hand and continued. After a while they came across a train station. It was a very little one, and saw Saki and Miyabi right away.

“Oi!” Saki said happy. “I was wondering what you should do. But I see you must walk.”

“I’m tired already,” Momoko sobbed.

Miyabi laughed. “Nice clothes you wear.”

Then a train came. Saki and Miyabi got in and waved Momoko and Maasa goodbye.

“You can let go of me now,” Momoko said. Maasa held her arm so that Momoko wouldn’t jump in the train. They got back on the pavement.
“Where should we go now?”

“Look, we are here now,” Maasa said and pointed at a place in the book. “And Tokyo is over there. I think we should walk straight all the way and then we hopefully recognize the place.”

“It looks…far,” Momoko said. “I can’t believe they did this to us. Just letting two idols off on their own.”

Maasa shrugged. She closed the book and the girls began to walk.
The city they were in wasn’t crowded at all. There were lots of stores, but they were all closed. The roads were smaller, but there weren’t riding any cars anyway. Even the girls walked in silent. Maasa didn’t want to start a topic, because she knew Momoko was irritated and would respond in an angry way. She first thought that this was all a prank. But the longer they walk, Maasa eventually wasn’t thinking about someone was getting them to pick them up.

“Let’s go over there,” Momoko said. She pointed with her pinky to a side street, where lots of noises where coming from. When she and Maasa got there, it was like they were in an other world. The roads were full with cars. Everyone was beeping, because no car could move. And the pavement was packed with people. Momoko and Maasa couldn’t stand still for too long to watch in disbelief. The crowd pushed them, what made Momoko lose the sight of Maasa.

“Suuchan?” Momoko squeaked. She wanted to look back, but all the people kept pushing her, that Momoko almost had to run. She moved to the side and held on to a pole. She almost stood on the road, what wasn’t that awful ‘cause the cars weren’t riding. “Suuchan!” Momoko screamed louder. She coughed. The cars were releasing so much gas that Momoko almost couldn’t breathe.

She tried to climb on a pole, but it didn’t work out well. She yelled Maasa’s name again, but the only response she got was more cars beeping and the people talking louder. ‘What should I do?’

“Momoko~!”

Momoko behind her and saw Risako waving at her in a car two rows ahead. Momoko waved back. Carefully walking on her toes she crossed the road and reached the taxi.

“I’m so glad to see you!” Risako said from behind the window. Next to her sat Chinami, who was having the fun of her life.

“You – look – funny,” she brought out. Tears were falling of her cheek. Momoko raised an eyebrow, but didn’t give her attention.

“Have you by accident seen Suuchan?” Momoko asked.

“What, you lost Maa?” Risako asked. Momoko slowly nodded. “No wonder, it’s so busy here. We’ve been waiting for half an hour here.”

“But isn’t it weird that it is so crowded here, and that on the other side it looks like someone died?”

“Hey young lady,” the chauffeur started, “you shouldn’t be here, standing in the middle of the street. It’s dangerous.”

“But no one is riding!” she answered.

“That’s because the bridge was up, it is down now.”

At that moment, the cars started to slowly move forward. Momoko squeaked and she quickly reached the other side of the pavement. Risako waved goodbye while Chinami was lying on her stomach laughing.

She then felt someone pinched her arm. “Ouch!” An angry Maasa was standing next to her. Immediately Momoko hugged her.

“Where is your mobile!? And why would you cross the road like that!” Maasa yelled.

“I left my mobile at home, and I was only talking to Risako chan,” Momoko explained, still hugging Maasa. She bends over to Maasa’s stomach, and her butt was sticking out. Maasa couldn’t help to smile, and rubbed Momoko’s head.

“Alright kiddie, let’s follow the cars.”

Momoko let go of Maasa and stood straight. “Alright... Wait, I’m not a kiddie!”

They walked over the big bridge. The clouds in the sky became thicker, as the wind blew stronger.
Maasa walked on the left side and gave some glimpse of the sea. Momoko was scared of the height and ignored Maasa gasping and telling how beautiful it looked.

“I have it cold,” Momoko pouted. She grabbed Maasa’s sleeve so she stood next to her.

“We left our coats there of course,” Maasa said, referring to the house were they played the games. “I hope someone brought it back for us.”

Momoko shivered. “Aah~, I wished I had nice warm chocolate milk.” She pulled to Maasa’s sleeve, up and down.

“I would like that too,” Maasa said.

“My feet hurt. I want to go home to my mum. I also want to go in a taxi!”

“Well, I hope it isn’t that far. We’ve been walking for a while.” Maasa looked to Momoko, who was pulling even harder on her sleeve. Momoko stared at her, with a strange look.
“W – what’s wrong?” Maasa said.

“Why do you threat me so different?” Momoko asked.

Maasa was about to laugh, but Momoko looked very serious. “Eh? What do you mean?”

“Why don’t you bully me like the others?”

“Why? You want me to do that?” Now it was Maasa who looked confused. “You mean like what Chii just did? I saw her laughing in the car. Everyone looks at us, look what we wear.”

“I’m not talking about now, but about all the time.” Momoko now looked with an irritated expression. “It’s like when Miya or Tokusan are making fun of me, everyone is laughing at me, except for you.”

“Maybe I don’t find it funny,” Maasa defended. “And since when you don’t find it funny? You never say something about it.”

“That’s because I don’t want to make a scene about it. But it does hurt me sometimes!”

Maasa looked sad to her little friend. “I didn’t know. Sorry…”

“I don’t want an apology!” Momoko almost screamed. Angrily she walked faster, but she still hadn’t let go of Maasa’s sleeve, so she had to follow her.

“Momo, what’s wrong? You want me to say to Miya and Chii to stop?”

“No!’ Momoko stopped running. She let go of Maasa’s sleeve, walked to the wall where the sea was behind and bend over it with a jump. Quickly Maasa grabbed her legs, so that Momoko didn’t bend over too much. Momoko screamed her lungs out, while watching at the big blue sea. Maasa startled, shut her eyes and opened them when Momoko stopped, after 10 seconds.

“Finished?” Maasa asked?

“U huh,” Momoko said. She wiggled her legs, and Maasa helped her to the ground. Momoko took a deep breath.

“How do you feel now?” Maasa asked, with her hands on her hip.

“Great,” Momoko said tired.

In silence they continued their journey, without saying a word, hand in hand. Momoko was crying and was sniffing. She rubbed her face with the overall, and at the end it looked all wet. They finally were off of the bridge. The sun was shining brightly again, and it was almost behind the buildings. The girls both yawned. They eventually sat at a bench, while watching at some kids playing in the playground.

“You sure you don’t want to join them?” Maasa asked.

“Nah, I pass this time,” Momoko said. They both laughed, and relaxed a bit. Momoko stretched her body while Maasa was lying on the bench with her head on Momoko’s knees, enjoying the sun while it last.

“It’s true that I don’t tease you like the other members,” Maasa started, with her eyes closed. “Although I do laugh sometimes about it.”

“No you don’t,” Momoko disagreed. She was still watching the little kids screaming while having lots of fun. “You laugh, but you don’t mean it. I can hear that.”

“You can?” Maasa said teasingly.

“Yeah, I can hear that. I can do many things,” Momoko said proudly. Maasa chuckled.
“You see?” Momoko said. “That’s what I meant. You laugh, but you don’t laugh at me.”

“But it was funny!” Maasa said gainsaying. “… No I’m lying. But the thing is,” Maasa sighted. “When I was little, I was bullied by other children. They made fun of me because I was scared of the water, and many other things. Later, I was the one who was saying mean things to my friends. I lost them, so I was bullied even more. That’s when I promised won’t say harsh things again. I know how you feel Momo, and I’m glad you don’t say anything back what you will regret later. The others are just teasing you, they don’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know that,” Momoko said. “I think I was overreaction. I know my character isn’t in everybody’s liking, so I have to be prepared with these things.”

“Or you could pay them back,” Maasa said. At that moment, they heard something buzzing. Maasa slowly sat back and grabbed in her pockets. She got her cellphone and opened it. “I have a text message.”

“Show me, show me!” Before Maasa could look from who it was, Momoko snatched it out of her hands. “It’s from Kumaichan!” And she read:

Maasa chan, where are you? We can’t find you guys anywhere! Hasn’t the staff get you already? Everyone is worried!

“The staff?” Maasa said confused. “But we haven’t seen anyone, right?” Then her phone rang. Momoko quickly pressed the green button.

“Moshi moshi? Tsugunaga Momoko here. Ah, Kumaichan! Where are you?”

Maasa waited impatiently for information, as Momoko continued the phone call.

“The restaurant? Everyone is waiting? But we are still walking, we aren’t there yet… U huh… They picked you up from the bus station?... Captain and Miya too? But what about…

At that moment, Momoko’s eyes grew big. She quickly grabbed the map book and opened it on the first page. With big letters it said: WAIT AT THE FRONT DOOR FOR US. WE WILL SOON PICK YOU UP.

“You joking,” Maasa said with her mouth wide open. Momoko spontaneous dropped the mobile.

END

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#312 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:33 AM

Shouganai Yume Oibito
One-Shot

Looking back, she wasn't too sure when it had hit her, but it had hit her hard. She knew that she just couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't go on living the way she had for her whole life that she was involved. She just couldn't go on living in that naive fantasy world that that girl had created around them. It hurt. It truly hurt her. Her heart felt as though it would rip apart. 10 years and what? Nothing. She was just running around in circles, helplessly running around like a delusional idiot. All her friends watched in horror and worry. She knew it. That day her best friend Kusumi Koharu had come to her.

"Sayumi!" The girl cried helplessly to the other's retreating figure. Her bangs ruffled slightly in the unusually cold April breeze. It had become evident that she was shaking uncontrollably. By the cold or by her own overflowing emotions, neither of them knew, but she hadn't seemed to care. The shaking continued as she stared with pity at the girl she had spent most her life with. Her best friend. The one she would always come to for help and would always support her back.

Sayumi turned to face the girl with cold angry eyes. Why couldn't she understand? Why wouldn't she just go away? What was so wrong with letting her be happy? Didn't she deserve to be happy too? So why was it that everyone kept trying to get in her way of her happiness? Their happiness that they would share together once they achieved their dreams together...

"Sayumi! You have to stop. You can't go on like this. She'll control you! She'll consume you!"The girl gasped for air as another cold breeze hit her head on, blowing all her straight long jet black hair into a tangled mess, But did she care? No. The only thing she could possibly care for at the moment was Sayumi. "You can't just go around chasing this 'dream' she has. You're only going to end up disappointed and wasting everything you used to have, so give it up now before you regret it!" Upon receiving no response from the girl, she opened her mouth to scream one last plea. "Sayumi!"

"You don't understand!" The other snapped. She couldn't feel the burn of the salty tears that had begun to well up in her eyes, and now proceeded to make their way down her rosy cheeks, "None of you understand! Just leave us alone if you won't accept our dream. How can anyone of you understand what it's like to want to achieve something with the one you love? Just you watch Eri and I will definitely do it. We'll try our best and it'll happen! Just you watch!"

Sayumi chuckled darkly thinking back to that day. It wasn't so much that they didn't understand. It was more so that she hadn't understood. Why couldn't she have listened to Koharu and called it quits? Why did she have to fall so deep that any sweet tempting words from Kamei Eri would force her to believe? To return to running in circles trying to accomplish something impossible. After those whole 10 years of searching, it had become hard for Sayumi to even think back to why she had started. No. She had started because she was hopelessly in love with a girl who would never give up on an impossible dream. But why was it again that Eri had started?

The small girl slumped into Sayumi's shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably as they both mournfully watched the coffin being sent into that neatly dug hole. In just hours it would already be covered up with a nice thick layer of dirt, disconnecting that woman from the world she had once been in. Sayumi sadly stared down at the girl she had loved since she entered junior high. Why did God have to make such horrible things happen to such a pure hearted girl? Why did God have to take the person most important to her?

"Eri..." Sayumi whispered although she would have much rather encouraged, "Hey Eri. Cheer up. Do you think your mom would want to see you like this. Smile, okay?" But instead she could make out no other words. She didn't know what to say to the girl. Who would? She just lost her own mother...

"Sayu..." She whimpered, finally gaining control of herself as the loud sobs subsided to small hiccups and whimpers. Her hand fell by her side, and moved around as if searching for something. She finally had found it, and tightly grasped the taller girl's hand, finger entwined. She fougth back another batch of tears and gave the girl a small smile, letting her know that she was okay. It was times like these that Sayumi was always amazed at the girl's strength. How was it that she was able to be that strong? Why did it feel as though it were Eri comforting her instead of the other way around?

"Sayu..." She tried again, this time the whimpering had ceased, "I'm going to achieve my dream. For the mother who always supported me and my dreams. I swear, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna shine like I've always wanted to." After all her strength had been wasted, she seemed to fall back into tears. Sayumi stood gaping at that announcement. She slowly, unsure of herself, wrapped her arms around the girl's shaking figure holding her tightly. She stroked the girl's hair, letting her know that she was there for her and would always be.

After all, it was this determination that caused her to love the girl so much. That sparkle in her eyes when she claimed that she would acheieve her dream. Those tightly clenched hands that would never give up. Those ears that wouldn't listen to discouragement, and that mouth that only spoke loving happy words.

When had that love disappeared? It only took 8 years for her to realize that she was running in circles. The girl who she had once claimed to love no longer existed. Sure, she was still chasing after that same stupid dream, but she no longer had that glint of determination. That goofy smile that refused to back down. Those loving arms that were wide open. It was all gone. After a while, that Eri had died and had been replaced with a bitter woman who only spoke harsh words and spent her life complaining.

"Sayumi, hand me that paintbrush over there!" The girl demanded without casting even a small glance towards the now empty girl who she once loved. Sayumi flinched at her harsh tone and hurriedly did as she was told. She scurried to the corner of the cramped art studio that Eri had pointed to, only to find a stack of numerous paintbrushes, all different sizes and shapes. Eri had never specified whcih one she had wanted, so Sayu randomely icked the one that she had thought would best suit the painting Eri had been working on, and scrambled back to the girl. She gently placed the bursh in Eri's expecting hand, only to cringe at the look of disappointement that appeared on her face as she caught sight of the item.

"No! You idiot! The small brush! It's mistakes like these that make me unable to fulfill my mother's dream! It's you that makes it so hard! You don't understand a thing, do you? It's you that keeps holding me back! If you can't do anything right with that small brain of yours, then why don't you just leave?"

In was then that the tears began to overflow. All those vent up emotions that she held before had just let loose and poured out like a fountain. Silent tears trickled down her cheeks, ones that had gone unnoticed by Eri who refused to even steal a single look at the girl she was angry with. "Why don't you just leave?" replayed in her head, stabbing her heart each time the word "leave" had been thought of. Oh, why hadn't she thought of that before? All these bitter 8 years that she had forced herself to live with this changed Eri. Why hadn't she thought even once of letting herself escape to that paradise of freedom? It was time to go. She knew this, yet she felt her feet edge to the door before her mind had. Eri, who had heard the slow heavy footsteps, once again laid her hand out.

"The small paintbrush." She repeated expectantly. After a few moments of silence, the impatient girl swerved to face the other, readying herself for another rant, but when she turned to face the broken girl her expression softened. Sayumi's blood red face which was now in her hands, stood in front of her, teardrops scattered across her straight jet black hair. Her knees shaked uncontrollably as though they were just about to give out from underneath her.

The girl's face softened at this as she had realised what she had done. It was her that was making this girl a mess. She had told her to leave, but to be honest, she never wanted the girl to leave. Prehaps she was taking Sayumi Michishige for granted. After all, the girl was always by her side, through the good and the bad, and lately all Eri had done was become sour. When had she started becoming this kind of person? This horrible kind of person.

She hesitantly moved toward the sobbing figure, pondering whether she would be forgiven or not. Slowly, she made her way towards the girl, and wrapped her arms around her, patting her back softly. She felt the warmth of the girl's body, as she shook, and heard those sugary sweet sobs, and immediately felt guilty.

"Sayumi..." The words came slowly, but in that old gentle tone that Sayumi had missed so much. "Sayu..." The girl flinched at the sound of her nickname. The nickname that the Eri whom she loved had given her. She had said it in the way she used to, and all Sayumi could do was imagine that soft bright smile from the past. She wanted to see that smile. Slowly lifting her head, she rose to face the girl she loved. The same Eri with that same smile and those same gentle eyes and those...those dreams...

"Sayu...I know I haven't been acting the greatest lately, and I want to apologize. I'm really taking you for granted when I shouldn't be. I love you Sayu, but I've just been so stressed lately. I feel kind of stuck in the same place right now, and I really want to achieve my dream. For me and my mom. So please always stay by my side. Please help me so we can achieve this dream together, and I promise...I promise that I will never act this way to you again. I will never again tell you to leave my side." With a long sweet kiss, the promise was sealed.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't broken. Sayu grimaced at this thought. Oh how many times now was it broken? How many times did the cycle have to repeat itself? It was always the same sequence. All that false hope just built up to a sea of disappointement and doubt, and then Eri would hurt her once again and at the slightest thought of leaving Eri would come back to her old self, leaving her to that false belief again. But this time would be different. Sayumi had already promised herself that this time she would leave, and Eri wouldn't be able to stop her because Eri wouldn't be there to see her go. She had already convinced herself that the Eri she used to love was dead. What was she waiting for? If this continued any further, Sayumi would've just ended up broken. It hurt enough already, so what was just a little bit more? After all, after the hard partwould only be relief and happiness.

She slowly grabbed the duffle bag that lay on the floor. She had packed it the night before without Eri knowing, and was now ready for what was to come. It was now or never. Holding the bag close to her aching chest, she knelt by the bedside of Kamei Eri. She watched as the girl peacefully snuggled against her pillow. Suddenly, tears began to form in her eyes. Her already sore eyes that had experienced enough torture and tears everyday had started to well up again. This would be the last time she would ever cry.

Tears drops slowly fell onto the pillow beside the girl, some even reaching Eri's cheek, hitting it with a soft 'splat'. Sayumi began to wonder whether the girl would magically wake up and hold her close telling her not to leave, or whether she would wake up the next day and discover the teardrops on the pillow, cursing herself for not noticing the girl's feelings of distress and begging her to stay. But somewhere deep inside, Sayumi knew it was impossible. There were no miracles. This world didn't have any. Once Eri woke up, those teardrops would be gone. They would already had faded away, just as Sayumi was about to.

Letting one last teardrop fall, hitting the sleeping girl's eyelid, Sayumi turned to leave, but was stopped by a loose grasp around her neck. Surprised, she turned her head to look back at the girl, finding that she was still asleep, but with a troubled expression on her face. Her brows furrowed as she spoke shakily.

"Don't leave me all alone."

Sayumi gave a weak smile to the girl, and wondered to herself whether the girl was truly asleep. Perhaps she was just talking in her sleep. As much as she wanted to believe again, she knew she'd only be running in circles, chasing that imaginary dream.

"This will hurt me more than it'll hurt you. Trust me." She whispered slowly, bringing her lips once more to the girl's. She could taste that sweet texture she had missed all those years. This would be their last connection. She finally gently pried the girl's arms off her neck, and picked up her duffle bag, slinging it across her shoulder. Observing the place one last time, she slowly took in what she was going to leave behind.

With that sweet taste of Eri still lingering on her lips, she finally said goodbye. Goodbye to all the pain and sorrow she had endured for the past 10 years. Goodbye to the Eri she had once known. Goodbye to the false hope she had once clung on to. Goodbye to everything she had thought she'd known. Goodbye to the future that she used to seek. And lastly...

Goodbye to that hopeless dream chaser...

さよならするには、絶望的な夢チェイサー

Posted Image
Avvy and Siggy by кαησησちゃん♫
S/mileage will never be the same without you: Ogawa Saki
Suzuki Airi <3 Maeda Yuuka <3 Asami Konno <3 Michishige Sayumi <3 Takahashi Ai <3 Jonghyun <3 Taemin <3 Sunny <3 Jessica <3
My H!O fanfic thread: http://www.hello-onl...ppy-story-pile/

#313 Ririe

Ririe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

@aya-chii
This was amazing! I was hooked from the start. I love how you used Airi's first-person POV to get across all the suspense. The ending was so sincere and disappointing and heartbreaking--all of which I guess you were going for, so great job! :)

@JuulChii
I'd never thought about it until now, but your story made me realize how much I'd ship MaaMomo as friends. Momoko is such a perfect idol that it's hard to remember every once in awhile that she needs a break too. Maasa is amazing when it comes to looking after ALL of Berryz, and you really captured that in your story. <3 I loved the twist ending. Thank you for posting this~

@ShiawaseWish:
This fit along with the song perfectly! The characters were so lovely that I couldn't help but feel bad for everyone: Sayu for putting up with the shell of what Eri once was. Koha and the others for having to watch Sayu go through that. Even Eri for losing both her mother and herself--and even losing Sayu, at the end, all for some unattainable dream.

#314 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

^
Thank you for liking it! ^_^

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#315 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

AS FOR ONE DAY

I walked while holding my umbrella. "It's raining and I'm all by myself." I said even i knew no one was there to listen me. I cried, I was so sad because of things you had done to me. Suddenly my phone started to ring. Your name was on the screen. I didn't want to talk to you but still, wanted to hear you're voice.

"Hello." I said with quiet and painful voice.
"I'm so sorry." Airi said to me through the phone "I want to see you". She was crying too but I didn't say a word.
"Please, say something! Talk to me!" Airi shooted. "Even if you hate me, I want to see you one more ti-"
"The rain has stopped."
"Eh?"
"You don't come."
"What are you talking about Miya, of course I will come."
"Why will you come."
"'Cause I love you."
"No you don't." I said and sweeped tears from my cheek. "I'm sorry. Good Bye."

I stopped the call and fell to the ground. I cried deeply. I love you so much, why did you hurt me like that. I dropped my umbrella to the ground. It started raining again. I was wet and frozen. I was terrible hurt inside and outside. There I was, I bet I looked terrible. There was now words to describe this feeling.
"Why does it have to hurt so much?" I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, I didn't felt the raindrops dripping on me anymore. Someone was standing right in front of me and holding my umbrella in top of me. It was you. You were standing here and watching me.

"Can I help you to get up? I mean, can I touch you." Airi asked me.
I didn't know what to say, I just give you my hand and you helped me up. My knees were shaking, it was really cold. You hugged me. I loved and hated it at the same time.

"Do you want to know what I said to Maimi?" Airi asked after a big silence.
I didn't anwer but you continued.
"I said that everything I want is you. I did wrong when I was with her and even I knew you loved me. She understood. We're still good friends."
"I just want you to be happy. Do what you want. Go to Maimi and forget me, it's best for you." I lied. Really I wanted Airi to stay with me. I'm afraid of being alone.
"Your wrong." Airi said and looked at me to the face.
"Don't look at me. I look ugly."
"Because I made you cry" Airi said sadly. "Because of me you have seen things that caused you so much pain. And to me, you're always beautiful."

Silence descended upon us, it was awkward.

"Do you really mean everything you said to me?" I asked quietly. "I saw you kissing Maimi and now you're telling me you're just friend with her and you love me."
"Yes I meant. But now to me it's importand that do you believe me?" You asked.
I was confused. I didn't know what to answer.
"I-I don't know" I said.
"What do I have to do to make you love me again."
"I love you."
"You love me, really?" You smiled, just a little.
"Yes." I said. "If you believe me, then I have to believe you too. I can forgive you, but don't make me cry anymore"
"I will never hurt you again" You said while smiling and crying at the same time. "I will protect you and be there for you always when you need me."
"I missed you."
"I missed you too."

And there we're now. Attached to each other. You put you're lips to mine. We had long and sweet kiss. Even we are both crying, we are happy. I want this moment to last forever.

The rain has stopped.
You are still here with me and I will never let you go again.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it ^_^ It was inspired by Morning Musume's single "As For One Day" (I think most of you noticed it ^^;) English is not my native language so please forgive me for misspellings !! :D

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

buono | berikyuu | beyooooonds

#316 Ririe

Ririe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

@MotoHime: It's such a sweet story! I'm glad it ended a lot more happily than the Momusu single. There aren't that many spelling mistakes in it, and it reads very well, so good job! : D

#317 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

This is something I wrote a long time ago, for a collaboration on another forum and decided it's time to post my first fanfiction here~ Even though I'm biased over 48Family, I still find H!P entertaining and so here is my OS. Hope you like it.  :respect: 

Iroppoi Jirettai

Everywhere I go, people wear little clothes. The air is kinda refreshing, and the sun is not too hot. Here people freely kiss or make out in public. They drink, eat, chat, party, look for potential romance adventures. They spend their time leisurely. Because here, where I am, people relax and have all time to themselves. I was not supposed to come to this sexy island, especially without you, but...

I’m here three days already. All the weekend I spent mumbling under my nose that I’d be happy if I was with you, that I want to meet you soon, and that I wish you’d hold me to the end of life, no, forever. Again but...

I remember the beginning so clearly, like it happened only yesterday. When it comes to us, girls, we all feel that way. That is, we want to meet a prince of our dreams, who is destined for us in the stars. We want to be loved, taken care of, treated nicely. But after I met you, I understood not all women feel that way. You never wanted the same thing. On the contrary, you wanted to be the prince...

It surprised me at first, when you started giving me flowers, sending me gifts, or when mails from you bombarded my phone in the middle of the night. It went like that for a while: lonely evenings, spent watching TV or reading a book, then happy times, reading your mails at midnight, writing you back in one word sentences. I, being a tsundere and yankee type, never thought someone will take interest in me. But you did.

It was really nice, being treated so well, BUT... I was going to ask you for more... Because as the time went by, I felt more and more attracted to you. All the times we went to cinema, had dinner or simply watched at the smiling stars... One day its afternoon became a witness of this love in my heart, when I couldn’t hold it in anymore and confessed to you. You blinked a few times and looked confused. I thought I’ll say it again, that I love you, but finally you came out of your stupor and kissed me. Loving each other and getting so close was a huge step forward for us.

I was always impatient for more of your kisses, and very clingy towards you. In a very sweet voice you jokingly sometimes called me your ‘sexy fool’. I was happy, hearing that I was yours, but actually we never did THAT, so that declaration of yours was unofficial. And before I knew it, one night you took the initiative and made me YOURS. I asked you afterwards to hold me tight and never let go. You agreed and I was really happy, until...

The journey to your parents’ house. You were driving, the road was slippery from the hard pouring. You said the god was weeping, his tears were for us, for our happiness. I laughed, then we turned on the music and sang along. But suddenly... I don’t know the details of the accident, but I know you cried a lot, I know you just couldn’t move on. You became a matchmaker, or as I call you, a sexy cupid. You have a hunch for this kind of things, and you look damn gorgeous from up here.

Walking by the sea, I always notice happy couples and cringe. It’s a paradise here, in heaven, yet for me the sea highlights jealousy. My jealousy. As I am separated from you... Ai-chan... I love you so much... And I miss you so much... Your Reina-chan needs you. Your sexy fool will be waiting for her sexy cupid in this sexy island... You can even call this craving to meet you a sexy impatience... As we use that word a lot in our vocabulary... I shouldn’t say it, but I want you to hurry and come here, were I won’t be all alone... Ai-chan...

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#318 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Thanks to the Rain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*PATA PATA*

*PATA PATA*

*PATA PATA*

"Mou... I hate you, rain!!"

The black haired girl was sitting in the bus stop, all wet from head to toe, clutching her wet books in her arms. Actually, she loved rain on any other day. But today...the sun was shinning when she woke up, and it was still brightly up in the sky when she was in the library. While the girl was walking home, suddenly it downpour-ed and her favorite books were drenched in a matter of seconds. She didn't care becoming wet herself - she loved playing in the rain - but her books was a different story.

"Of all the times you decided to appear when I don't have an umbrella with me..."

The girl pouted then scrunched her nose. She couldn't be mad for long though.

"But it feels nice, sitting here and enjoying your music."

She smiled and put the books on the bench then stood up.

"Well, let's use this opportunity, nee?"

The black haired girl walked from under the bus stop's shelter and let the rain fall on her. She carefully looked around. The streets were surprisingly empty. Well, more like they were always empty, just once in a while a car or a bus would pass. The street was known for its lacking of vitality as only the library and some houses with old people was situated in it. And it was not like you needed this street badly as passing it wouldn't take you anywhere where other streets wouldn't take you. In fact, the street was treated as an out of place street for some years now.

The girl loved the street for two reasons. One of them was that her favorite library was in it. The other was because not many people were walking past it.

She smiled and readied her stance. She hummed the melody while walking around a bit and then started singing.

Kitai shichatte nemurenai tte kouiu kibun na no
BARENTAIN mo tanjoubi ni mo tsutaerarenakute
Ame no hi dake onaji BASU ni naru
Fudan wa jitensha tsuugaku ka na?
Yohou wa zenbu ashita wa kasa MAAKU ame
ruterutezuubo

Ame no hi wa kusege ni naru no
Sukoshi shinpai dakedo wakuwaku shiteru wa
Mezamashi wa hitsuyounai wa
MAMA ga odoroku kurai
Hayaku tobiokichau no
BYUURA mo kanpeki da shi
Tsuugaku BEKUTORU

Kitai shichatte nemurenaku tte nido ne shichatta ja nai
Ooawate de haburashi shite seifuku ni kigae

Mado no soto ga sukoshi bimyou da wa
Ameashi yowame chuutohanpa
Yohou mo arere? Go-jyuu PAA ni kawatteru
ruterutezuubo

Demo ame ne kusege ni naru wa
Kamisama wa ijiwaru ne
kunekune shichau na
Asagohan shikkari tabeta
MAMA ga odoroite mo ii
Mou ichido haburashi wo shite
Douka aemasu you ni
Tsuugaku BEKUTORU

WOW..

na..

Demo ame ne kusege ni naru wa
Kamisama wa ijiwaru ne
kunekune shichau na
Asagohan shikkari tabeta
MAMA ga odoroite mo ii
Mou ichido haburashi wo shite
Douka aemasu you ni
Tsuugaku BEKUTORU

As if her song was some spell or chant, the rain suddenly stopped and the sun appeared from behind the clouds. The girl smiled and bowed to the sky.

"Thank you."

She was about to turn around when suddenly her eyes spotted a shy girl hiding behind a tree. The girl was blushing while peeking from the sturdy piece of wood.

"Hey...come here~" the black haired girl cooed and the rosy haired girl shyly walked out of her hiding place. "What's your name?"

"Risako..." the voice came out so silent that the black haired girl was able to hear it only thanks to the street being the infamously quiet one.

"Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Airi, Suzuki Airi." The little bit smaller one smiled and extended her hand.

The shy one took it while blushing even more and her eyes went wide open when she was pulled in a tight hug.

"I saw you all the times you watched me." Airi whispered and giggled. "Do you have a crush on me?"

Risako tried to escape the embrace but it was hard and it felt just too nice.

To tell the truth, she didn't want to leave those warm hands so she stopped struggling and sighed.

"I do like you..." the rosy haired girl mumbled, cursing in her mind for the street's quietness.

"Well, then.." Airi pulled a bit away and stared at the blushing girl. "Let's go on a date."

"EEH?!"

"A friendly one, you silly. I don't have many friends and you seem nice."

"Okay..." Risako's face now was really bright red but she shook her head and ignored her own shyness.

"Just let me pick my books." Airi skipped to the bus stop and picked them then extended her hand towards the rosy haired girl.

Risako took it and they started walking. The girl had a question and her curiosity got the best of her.

"All this time...every time you danced and sang here..you did it for me?..."

"Un. The first time I noticed you peeking I was attracted by your cuteness... And so I decided to make you smile. I am happy it worked." Suzuki smiled and held Risako's hand tighter.

"Arigatou..." The slightly taller one was beet red now and yet really happy.

"It's all thanks to the rain though. If not the rain, I wouldn't have met you as I never go to the bus stop if it doesn't rain." Airi stated.

"Un..." She raised her head to the sky. "Suzuki-san... The rainbow..."

They both looked at the beautiful art of nature and stared at it for awhile. Then continued walking towards their destination, hand in hand.

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#319 sobokii

sobokii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I’m here in my one room studio, crammed as I ever could be, trying to finish making these worksheets so that angry old woman won’t get mad at me for not doing my work. 

I let the smoke in, then out of me. It’s amazing what this little piece of cancer causing materials wrapped around in paper can do when it’s lit up on my lips. It’s hard to earn money, eh? I suck on the cigarette once again just as I would suck everything up from my workplace. Then I concentrate.

SHHHHhhhhhh…

That’s the sound of the rain falling.

click clack tic tic tic

That’s the sounds of me typing on the computer.

KNOCK… BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

What the… What’s this disturbing sound? I instantly turned around and looked at the door as I heard the bang and I hear a kiddish voice from over the door, “You can’t ignore me this time Takahashi-sensei!”

That must be my annoying student, Sayashi Riho.

A DOZEN YEARS APART

I got up, walked towards the door but didn’t open it. Soon after she bangs the door again so I told her to stop.

“What’s it this time, kid,” I said with an annoyed tone of voice.

“Just let me in! Why can’t you let me in your place?”

“I said this last time too. It’s because if someone finds out, it’ll look weird. You’re a student and I’m a teacher at a cram school. I ain’t your private tutor you f—I mean, even if I was, it would be weird letting you in when it’s not the time for tutoring. Don’t be difficult. Now shoo.”

That little brat. This is not the first time I had to deal with her and my attempt at sounding like a nice teacher—success. At least I didn’t cuss at her I mean, I almost did but I didn’t. I only had the words in my head I didn’t say it out loud so it doesn’t count.

“It’s raining outside. I heard some thunders and I’m scared. You should let me in,” I think she really meant the part about being scared of thunders.

OK. No biggie. I reach my hand to grab an umbrella I seldom use because I live so close to the workplace.  Then slightly opened the door and threw the umbrella down and quickly closed it again so she won’t get to put her foot to keep the door open.

“Sensei! No! Don’t close the door! Let me in!” said she, as she banged the door once again.

She doesn’t know when to give up now does she.

“I’m already wet and I’ll catch cold if I get on subway like this. You should at least let me dry my clothes at your place.”

“Well I’m very sorry to hear that, you should hurry home and make yourself warm, Sayashi.”

“Why can’t I make myself warm in your place, sensei?”

“Because you’re not welcomed here.”

“Why am I not?”

“Because you’re my student.”

“Shouldn’t you be nice to your students?”

“That was not part of my job description. I teach you English in my work hour, and that’s it. I have no reason to interact with you after my work. Got that?”

“I wasn’t lying when I said I’m all wet from the rain. You should let me in I’m starting to get really cold.”

Was that kid not listening to me? Oh God. This can’t be good. In this particular situation, it would be mean to not let her in I guess, and when she warms up I’ll send her home right away. That sounds like a good plan.

At last, I opened the door and she just barged in like a wild cat while coughing heavily. She looked at me, then my hand, and looked at me again. I unlit the cigarette on the ashtray. Geez that kid.

She really was all wet. Even her hair was all soaked. I ran to the washroom (of course it was only 2 steps far but) and got her a shower towel and pushed her into the shower.

“I’m gonna get you some of my clothes and put your clothes into the dryer, all good?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

Um, what should I do about the underwear? I searched around my closets to see if I had any extras. Whoo, glad I bought some from the dollar store last time my co-workers came over.

I hear the shower running now. Sayashi Riho. What’s with this kid? It’s not a rocket science to figure that this kid has a hard hard crush on me. It’s what every girl her age goes through. Hell, even I went through it too. But I don’t remember letting myself loose off of my own fantasy. I would’ve never imagined attacking to barge into my teacher’s place. Kids these days. World really has changed.

I threw her clothes in the dryer and clicked on 40 min button. Ok, what was I doing… Right! I was supposed to work on the worksheets. It’s due in couple days, right. Right.

Not so long after I heard the shower stop running. I guess she’s done. I got up to hand over my clothes with the dollar store underwear.

Knock knock.

“I’m gonna open the door to hand you over some stuff, is that OK?”

“NO! YOU PERVERT! Why would you open the door when I’m naked??”

“Wha…What? Is that the right way to talk to you—“ Huu… No, Takahashi Ai. Relax. Don’t stoop down to the level of a junior high girl who can’t control herself because her hormones are running wild. “No, I mean, um, I need to hand you over the clothes, you know. And you can totally cover yourself up with the shower towel I gave you.”

“Close your eyes. Don’t look.”

“I’m not going to. We’re both girls, you know.” Even if you tell me to, I won’t. There’s nothing to look at anyways.

So I firmly close my eyes and handed over the stuff. It didn’t take her much time to change into the clothes I gave her. She jumped out of the washroom and headed for the fridge.

“I’m glad my clothes fit you.. Wait, what are you doing!!” I tried to stop her with my hand motion, which she ignored.

“I’m a little thirsty so I want something to drink.” She opens the fridge and sees my fabulous collection of liquor. She gives me a look. “Really, sensei.”

“It's hard dealing with you guys. You’d understand if you were in my shoes.”

I bent down, closed the fridge as I told her the bottled water’s in the kitchen cabinet and warned her not to touch anything else. She got up, and then back down again. Looking straight at me.

What’s she up to now. Go get your water kid. Ugh, junior high girls… AHHCKKKK!!

This girl poked my eyes!! I fell backwards. I went blind and heard the fridge open. Then a can open. Oh no. This can’t be good. I open my eyes and see this kid chug the can of beer. Oh my. I’m gonna go to jail! I’m done for! I’m a criminal! AHHH!! I know I should’ve took the beer away from her right away but I felt helpless and couldn’t move. I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it would! Especially with this girl, Sayashi!!

“Ew. So this is what beer tastes like. It tastes so bad. Why do you drink it?”

“……” Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh….

“How much do you have to drink this to get drunk? I wanna know how it feels to be drunk.”

Wait, give me a moment. How many minute’s left until her clothes dry… 5? I guess I’ll just let her finish this one, then give her an extra toothbrush so she can brush her teeth and not smell like alcohol when she gets back home. I’m gonna be in big trouble if someone figures out about this but this will settle her curiosity and hopefully she’ll leave in peace.

“You can finish this one since you started it. I would like it if you just threw it out but I don’t think you will so…just finish it. Your clothes will dry in about 5 minutes so you can wear that and I’ll give you an umbrella so you can go home dry. Cool?”

Chug.

I guess she’s not listening. But damn, she drinks pretty fast. It’s her first time drinking yet she’s taking it pretty well.

“I’m done.” and she crushed the can with her right hand. “And I’m thirsty for water. Where did you say the water was at?”

“In the cabinet. And do not touch anything else.”

I put headphones on so that I didn’t have to deal with this stupid situation. I don’t wanna hear her anymore. Ugh, I need another cig. That annoying kid.

I go back to working on the worksheets again. Now that I look over it, I made so many typos. I guess it really shows I didn’t wanna work on it—

TING TING TING

NICE!!! The drying’s done!

I quickly went to the dryer to pick her clothes up. Her shirt, pants, underwear, and…

“Senseeeeiiii.”

Huh? I looked back. Why does she sound and look drunk.

“I draaaaaaank summa yo herbal teeaaaa.”

“Herbal tea? I don’t have any herbal… Oh my.”

I look at the kitchen area and see a jar opened. That’s the alcohol made out of oriental herbs that I cannot remember the name of that I got as a birthday present from Gaki-san!!! AHHH!!! What's this girl done.

Calm down. Calm. Down.

“Wha ARE YO Holdin’ mA UNdawear… YOU PERVERTT!!!”

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE!!”

“i got curious because you told me not to…” She sobbed, and wobbled around too.

I put her clothes back into the dryer and carried her to my mattress. Yeah, not a bed, but just a mattress. I tried to put her down but she didn’t let go of me. She held on to me very tightly with her arms around my neck. This is just weird. Having to look at your student this close and she’s looking straight at you. I had to balance myself out with my hands side by side of her head. I didn’t know where to set my eyes on so I looked down.

I slapped her arms couple times but she still wouldn’t let go of me. I couldn’t help but have my neck sustain her weight while using both of my hands to unwrap her arms around me.  Damn, why is this girl so strong? As I finally thought I got her almost off of me she re-positioned her arms more tightly around my neck, and I lost balance and fell right on top of her.

Awkward…

“Ouch, watch it kid!” It’s weird to talk to her since I can’t really see her face but her hair smells nice.

“I’m sleepy.”

“Then you may sleep. I’m calling your parents and say you got sick because of the rain and fell asleep at my place. I’m sure they’ll approve of that.”

“……”

How did I get myself into this mess? I shouldn’t have let her in in the first place. Oh what’s the point of regretting now.

I waited for her to fall asleep and eventually got out of her arms that trapped my neck. Ow, it really hurts. I look at her and she’s fast asleep. Looks like an angel now. Still a kid. I put my hand in the pocket to reach for my cell phone then looked into the contact info for Sayashi's parents number.

So I’ve learnt my lesson a very hard way today. Don’t ever let your student in your place no matter what. Cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users