#21 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

Go ahead. I'm writing your tut for animated icons right now. :good:

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#22 SweetHoney

SweetHoney

♥ 道重 さゆみ ♥

• Senpai
  • 4489 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:19 AM

Go ahead. I'm writing your tut for animated icons right now. :D

Oh wow, I can't wait then. I like the Nai Chau Kamo ones with the aniamted scene in the background. So if you're doing a tut on it I will be looking forward to it. Also I may want to use this if it's alright. Sayu :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image
~Set By Apple ll Voted Sayumi's Greatest Fan 2010 & 2011 ll
ll Always Loving & Supporting Sayumi Michishige Since '07 ll

#23 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:39 AM

^Sure you can. Glad you like it, because I love all of your animated icons. I made a whole new icon for the tut if you guys still want to see it.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX

#24 SweetHoney

SweetHoney

♥ 道重 さゆみ ♥

• Senpai
  • 4489 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:17 AM

^Sure you can. Glad you like it, because I love all of your animated icons. I made a whole new icon for the tut if you guys still want to see it.

And yes I want to see :)

Posted Image
~Set By Apple ll Voted Sayumi's Greatest Fan 2010 & 2011 ll
ll Always Loving & Supporting Sayumi Michishige Since '07 ll

#25 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

These is a pretty general tut, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am willing to answer questions.
Note: That for all my avatars I use Photoshop 7 (for avatar itself) and Image Ready 7 (for adding the GIF to an avatar)

First off you start with a simple avatar that you made, I find that having a gif or even the clip in mind when making the avatar. For this tut I made this avatar for an example we're going from this Posted Image to this Posted Image

Making the GIF itself is pretty simple. You will have to upload the video in your editor and cut it down to the part you want. I find that if you are doing a avatar gif, a shorter one is good but then again you don't want to make it too short or else it will go really fast on fire-fox, but I'm not sure on other servers. When you save the file over as a video it MUST be saved as an .avi file or else it won't work.

Posted Image
When you go to open it up it will pop up like this, with that player you can see what it's going to look like. For the parts I have I like to cut it down as close as I can without cutting into the GIF part I want to make (you can delete the extra frames when it's opened). So you click "From Beg-end".

Posted Image
Now you see when it opens you have your animation slide bar at the bottom and the layers on the side, if you have any extra slide in there you have to delete the layer before you delete the animation slide. If you do it the other way around then when you go to delete the layer it will delete the animation slide you want. Once you delete the layer it makes it into a blank slide that you can just delete once you are done getting rid of extra slides. When you have you avatar ready I like to measure out where I want my animation part to go. Then I get the pixels for that part and crop down your gif to that size.

Posted Image
Now I had to actually cut down my GIF because it was too big. :blush: But once you have it cropped you need to go to image->canvas size. This is when you go to the top bar and it has a drop down thingy. Now you can place it in different areas of the avatar. I placed mine in the top corner, and then you make it 100x100 px Now that it's there here's where you open up the avatar you made before hand.

Posted Image
Now when you go to paste over your avatar over the gif you need to make sure that the animation slide is on 1 and the layer to be on the last layer. Because this way it will cover it and then you don't need to move it later. Now all you have to do is use your eraser and clear out a spot for your gif, where it's at. And then you are all done. When you go to save it, you save it as Saved Optimized as... then it will save over as a gif. Also if you save it as a PSD you can move it over but be warry that when you go to move something not everything moves so you have to be on the right slide in all. I don't do that very often because I have doubled up layers, and I don't want to go through that with 175 some odd layers. But it's somethings that's pretty simple then you can save it over like I did with this Tsuji icon: Posted Image

Now were all done and you get the finished product: Posted Image

23vete9.jpg

#26 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

lots of good info there. i'll have to try this one day

#27 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

wow, your icons are sooo beautiful^^

if you're still taking requests, would you mind making me one of junjun? ^^

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#28 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:01 AM

^Sure, I will. Is there any sets or pictures you want me to use?

23vete9.jpg

#29 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

Thank you!
Well i'd love to have an avatar consisting of her cute eye movements at the end of tropical koishiteru from this years summer wonderful hearts concert!^^
at about 3:08^^

But if that's not possible for you or would cause too much trouble, just do anything you like, i'll love it anyway^^

Posted Image

#30 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Sorry this took so long, I had to torrent the concert again. <3 But I have a few alternatives for you to look at:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

23vete9.jpg

#31 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:03 AM

thaaaank you very much...they are all soooo beautiful :w00t:

sorry for making you trouble, because you had to download it again^^

can't really decide which one i want to use...they are all very beautiful :w00t:

looove them^^

Posted Image

#32 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:47 AM

Oh, it's no problem. I actually didn't enjoy the concert the first time because my torrent was messed up so that's why I had to delete it anyways. Now that I have it again I can watch it fully. =D

New stuffs:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Will try to do more soon.

23vete9.jpg

#33 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:51 AM

berry nice~! X3 i love the aika holding reina one X3

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#34 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

I like your icons they're very nice. I think the JunJun one is very cute. hehe :unsure: Great job.

#35 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:58 AM

very nice ava's.
really like the risa/aika/eri one
the jun ones are great

#36 Nobimon

Nobimon

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

First of all I would like to say Thank you very much to Risa/Misa, your avatar are by far the best I've came across on this forum.
Anyway, I took the liberty to change your Naichau Kamo avatars according to my own personal taste. I hope you don't mind, and if you do I will remove it from here as soon as you say so.
Here's a quick example of what Im doing with your Naichau Kamo avatars:

Posted Image

The difference is that the image is always playing forward and then backwards giving the illusion that it never reaches an end. I think it looks better than having the image constantly jumping from the ending to the beginning.

I will post the rest of the Naichau Kamo avatars that I messed with in the same way If anyone is interested in them.

Hope you don't mind me posting and thanks again ^^;

#37 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:50 AM

Looks great to me! Thanks for the help and complements. And I would love to see the others. XD

23vete9.jpg

#38 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:02 PM

New animated:
Posted Image

wweee. can moi use this? :)
:D cool work by the way. :)
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#39 Nobimon

Nobimon

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

Here's some more:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm in the middle of something so I will post the rest later. XD

edit: these 3 will probably need fixing later.

#40 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

@imaretard: Sure, you can use it. =D

@Nobimon: Coolio, thanks

Some Hawaii ones:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Next up are Mano Eri ones. =D

23vete9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users