• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#21 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:03 AM

^Happy style aren't complicated, they're just under UFA not H!P.

I guess explaining that TNX is controlled by tsunku and UFA most definitely not might help people understand why he puts so much effort into TNX and his NGP girls

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#22 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

umm.. thats why I put H!S under spoilers :(
Eventho H!S is under UFA, they've got some H!P Eggs with them which might get ppl confused too.

I got a question, is the possible still tied to that anime? (I forgot the title, they did the opening or closing, I can't recall it clearly)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#23 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

Spoiler

Anime? Dunno...I know they have a manga they're tied to, basically a manga of them. That was the reason behind being in a 'band' for a few singles as their 'characters' in the manga were in a band playing their respective instruments. Don't know if it's still running because I never saw any of it.

Maybe they were tied to an anime and I've just forgotten.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#24 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

Now that
- Ayaya and Nacchi follow different paths in music
- Gocchin is... well, where is she? XD
- Biyuden are no more
thank goodness for the Possible and Canaria Club because, although they are technically not under the H!P umbrella, they remind me of all the things that I liked in Hello!Project.

Oh, their part in the Miracle Sexy Dynamite dvd was great :good:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#25 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:58 PM

I think this is one of the reasons tsunku is investing in NGP. He wants to be producing them as idols, marketing them as idols and have them be popular.
He's really got them doing everything(as idols are expected to do) with the theatre, radio shows, appearences on online shows, concerts, PBs.
Also they do lots of fan events we don't hear about(as is obvious from the 'unopening movie' in the DVD boxset)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#26 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

I guess no one has uploaded the new single the tracker yet.

8nin.jpg

#27 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:55 AM

If it doesn't show up soon, mine will be shipping out next week or so with another pre-order so I'll add it if it hasn't been added by then.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#28 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:59 AM

ok awesome!! thanks!!

8nin.jpg

#29 :: R m 8 8

:: R m 8 8

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

I'm glad we finally have a thread for THE Possible ^^
Posted Image
:: Berryz Koubou :: Morning Musume :: THE Possible ::

#30 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

^ Actually they had one before (shared with the Eggs :) )

The Possible live @ Miracle Sexy Dynamite. Photobook scans:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy ^_^

#31 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

They're all so pretty! :good:
Also they really really don't look their age, I'm shocked hashimon is younger than me!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#32 sakuraice

sakuraice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:18 PM

When do you thimk they will release a new album??? :blink:
!Picture size must be 600 x 150!

#33 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

^ Whenever Tsunku-san will have enough money to waste on full recording sessions, a 16-page colour booklet, tremendous promotion etc. just to sell under 5.000 copies.

Soon.

#34 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:01 PM

I'm a new fan of The Possible. I've know them for years but never listen their songs or pay attention to them because I don't like Idol band (except MM) :lol: After watch Shiawase no Katachi PV, they're immediately become my favorite and Tsunku show me that he still in a class of his own (I hope he'll compose a song like this for MM.... soon) <_<

@Blu-Cherri : I agree with you that they really don't look their age.
Posted Image

#35 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

^lol how does japan do it?? (the age thing) I mean an off-topic example woud be Jurina from ske48 O.O

It's also interesting that probably his most idol-like group releases such amazing non-typical idol songs like shiawase no katachi.
(by idol like I mean how diverse they are, acting, singing, dancing etc and the audience they genrally appeal to and the events they do)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#36 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

Mororin, Akkyan and Hashimon are my favorites but as mentioned sometimes they're hard to tell apart when they change their hair. Not a big Robin fan but she's the easiest to pick out in the group , probably due to her half Caucasian features. Yuki looks mixed sometimes also.

Finally they get their own thread! Would get bummed to check the other thread only to find out it was non-Possible related info.

#37 YunHo

YunHo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:50 PM

Is it me or Tsunku is giving THE POSSIBLE awesome songs lately, better than Morning Musume's ones. :) This latest single of TP, pure win. XD

#38 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

^It might be that because they're more 'fresh' than morning musume it has more room to do what he wants with them. With morning musume he has their image and their current standing in the publics eye to worry about with singles. THE possible only recently went major so yh...that's my theory anyway.
He also seems to spend a lot more time with THE possible personally than the H!P girls(though he has said he meets with MM more than the other MM groups) so that might have something to do with it.

Also he doesn't have UFA pulling any strings with the possible, that could make a big difference as we have no idea how much say UFA get with H!P.

Possible love <333

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#39 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

^ Tsunku is probably guilty for leaving his first loves behind, so he got back at least to write both songs in Nacchi's latest single, but NGP appears to be his main concern right now. Yup, I agree, several songs given to the Possible or Canary Club ("Love mesage", "Happy 15", the coupling to "Love message", CC's "Seishoun Banzai", just to name a few) would make good sellers for Morning Musume or other H!P units. I hope he keeps enough inspiration in his tank for both labels.

#40 sakuraice

sakuraice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:36 PM

Or maybe he just write for NGP and H!P should get new songwriters....
!Picture size must be 600 x 150!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users