Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

http://imusume.pixne...g/post/24221923
大家好!!!
Hello, everyone!
Attached File  IceCreaMusume.jpg   158.23K   13 downloads
我們是冰淇淋少女組。身邊的工作人員群,因為經常都跟冰淇淋少女們在一起,感覺自己好像是開著冰店的店長,所以以後請大家就叫我們「冰店店長」吧(笑)
We are the staff for the Ice CreaMusume. Because we are often with Ice CreaMusume, we feel we are shop managers for an ice shoppe. So, from now on, please call us "Ice Shoppe Managers".

第一篇就由我「R店長」來跟大家打招呼(笑)
So, let me, Manager R, greet everyone

大家期待已久的冰淇淋少女組。的個人官方部落格目前正在如火如荼的準備中!預定將在12月18日正式開放
The official personal blogs of Ice CreaMusume that everyone is anticipating will open on Dec 18.

而且為了讓每位團員們都能隨時與大家分享自己的心情,所以我們將要破紀錄的一口氣開設6個部落格喔
Also, to let each member share their feelings, we will create a record breaking 6 blogs.

那麼,就請大家期待部落格的正式開放吧!
So, please wait for the official opening of the blogs

R店長♪(* ̄ー ̄)v
Shoppe Manager R ♪(* ̄ー ̄)v
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#62 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:38 PM

How exciting! x_x

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#63 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

Maybe someone will translate the blogs? It'd be cool ^^

#64 マイマイチュー

マイマイチュー

MaiMai~

• Senpai
  • 1972 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

Really awesome! A blog for each member? Going to be hard to keep up, especially if anyone plans on translating, but it's good to hear each member.

MAI

#65 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

# 冰淇淋少女組。☆アイスクリー娘。
# 喜樂 ☆ シェンシェン
# 安琪 ☆ アンチー
# 傻白 ☆ ペイペイ
# 燈泡 ☆ ヨウコ
# 阿翠 ☆ レイレイ
# 小筠 ☆ グーチャン

are these their Japanese name ??

Reina is the BEST!!!

#66 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:45 AM

The parts in bold, yes. Those are their Japanese nicknames. I don't know Chinese/Taiwanese (whichever it is) so I can't tell if the ones before the stars are their real names. :/

#67 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

At this rate, H!P will consists entirely of foreigners in no time. Also, did you know that during the last days of the Roman Empire, emperors were forced to recruit foreigners into its legions? So, could we be seeing the fall of H!P? Also, remember what happen to Coconuts Musume?
Posted Image

#68 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

http://imusume.pixne...g/post/24280147
還有2天!
Two more days!

因為冰淇淋少女組。是台灣首個由日本與台灣共同合作打造的少女偶像團體,因此冰淇淋少女組。所有的部落格文章將會同時有中文及日文2種不同語言!
Because IceCreaMusume is the first girl idol group that Taiwan co-created with Japan, all blog posts will feature both Chinese and japanese

中文當然是由冰淇淋們自己寫的,至於日文目前就先由店長們來代勞啦~
Of course, the Chinese will written by the Ice Creams, but the Japanese will be provided by the shoppe managers
Attached File  IM02.jpg   109.75K   24 downloads
今後這7個部落格都會不時的更新有關冰淇淋少女組。的所有消息,而店長們的部落格更會由各店長隨時爆料團員們私底下的樣子,所以請一定要經常來逛逛冰淇淋少女組。的部落格喔!
From now on, these 7 blogs would be updated with information about Ice CreaMusume, and shoppe manager blogs will reveal how the members are like behind the scenes, so please visit Ice CreaMusume's blog often

部落格左邊有每位團員的BANNER,12/18開始點進去就可以連接到團員的個人部落格囉!
On the left of the blog has every member's Banner. Clicking on it, starting Dec 18, will link you to members' individual blog!

有任何想要對團員或工作人員們說的話,都歡迎在部落格留言,我們都會盡快回應大家的!
If there is anything you with to say to the members or staff, please leave a message in the blog, we would reply as soon as possible

請大家一定要支持冰淇淋少女組。喔!
Everyone, please support Ice CreaMusume!

R店長♪(* ̄ー ̄)v
Shoppe Manager R ♪(* ̄ー ̄)v

#69 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:31 PM

因為冰淇淋少女組。是台灣首個由日本與台灣共同合作打造的少女偶像團體,因此冰淇淋少女組。所有的部落格文章將會同時有中文及日文2種不同語言!
Because IceCreaMusume is the first girl idol group that Taiwan co-created with Japan, all blog posts will feature both Chinese and English

Do you mean Chinese and Japanese? o.o It'd be nice to see it in English, but I have a hard time believing they would do that. And you say Japanese in the next line, so.. ? :(

satrain16: I think you're going a bit overboard. :sob: And making some odd comparisons. From my understanding, Coconuts Musume was never that popular, and didn't sell that well to begin with, so they didn't last very long. And theres only 9 non-Japanese members I can think of at the moment. Ayaka (who will be graduating with the Elder Club, so make that 8), LinLin, JunJun, and Ice Creamusume (6).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#70 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

@Nayok-Kihara - Lol! Thanks for the catch, was rushing this morning and had my wires crossed.

#71 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

New picture got posted on the Picture Board. :sob:
Posted Image

My comment from the PicBoard: I think the girls look good. The hoodies are cute, and I think the skirt is cute as well. I would like some different style stockings (maybe if they were pink too? or striped with pink and white, instead of what looks to be blue and white), but these aren't too bad, so it won't bother me that much. And I usually -hate- giant boots like that, but I think they look cute here. They make me want to see the girls dance in them.

And I think Gu Yun (Guu-chan), Wu Si Xuan ( Shenshen), Qiu Cui Ling (Reirei), and Zhao Guo Rong (Lightbulb, Youko) are looking particularly cute here. Zhong An Qi (Anchii) looks pretty, and Ceng De Ping (Peipei) looks a little bored.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#72 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:50 PM

My first post here, I think...

I love that official pic! The girls seem super cute and can't wait for their mini-album (or single? or both? I forget).

My favorite is the one to the far left. Can someone identify the names of all of the girls in that photo? Thanks XD
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#73 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

Do you mean this picture?
Posted Image

From Left to Right:
Céng Dé Píng (PeiPei), Zhōng An Qí (Anchii), Gu Yún (Guu-chan), Qiu Cui Ling (ReiRei), Zhào Guó Róng (Lightbulb, Youko), and Wú Sī Xuán (ShenShen)

Edit: Theres a cute little introduction video on the website. Intro. Video - It's nothing special and nothing really new. If I'm right, they just say something about the NEW STAR auditions and then introduce each girl through a picture and a small bit of information.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#74 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:37 AM

wow!
Wu Si Xuan and Zhao Guo Rong are soo pretty
and i love Zhao Guo`s performance of Ayaya`s song!
i cant wait for the debut!!
Posted Image

#75 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:56 AM

thank goodness they're going to have nicknames because i can't pronounce chinese!

8nin.jpg

#76 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:50 AM

^yeah icant either
thank goodnes for shenshen and lightbulb lmao
Posted Image

#77 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:37 AM

um...its easy to mix up these two names now ...ジュンジュン & シェンシェン
シェンシェン is older than ジュンジュン ,
and ジュンジュン is JunJun
シェンシェン is ShenShen...

Reina is the BEST!!!

#78 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:48 AM

And theres only 9 non-Japanese members I can think of at the moment. Ayaka (who will be graduating with the Elder Club, so make that 8), LinLin, JunJun, and Ice Creamusume (6).

Um, Ayaka IS Japanese, and she already graduated.
Posted Image

#79 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:32 AM

^ I assumed she's Hawaiian, being from Hawaii. Very well I could be wrong though, there was no need to get snippy over it. (And I apologize if you weren't, but that's the way it came off to me.)

And I also assumed that she was still a part of the Elder Club, seeing as she performed in the Hello! Project 2008 Winter Live Kashimashi Elder Club Concert, and I had heard nothing of her graduating since then. (But, I'm not sure if I was even paying attention to H!O at the time, so I could have missed something in H!P related news.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#80 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:00 PM

^ Yup, she did leave Hello!Project (and Up-Front) entirely to get married and join another agency (see here and here) she also changed her name to Ayaka Nagate

And, she was born in Japan but moved to Hawaii when she was young(well, 14). She moved back to Japan sometime during Coconuts Musume.

I hope I helped :wub:

PS. I think I like Ice Cream Musume! They seem to have a good wide range of members/personalities. I guess I'll have to wait until they debut properly and we get to start seeing more of them before I decide completely :lol:
I do like the nicknames though http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users