• Please log in to reply
3449 replies to this topic

#2961 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:26 PM

The reason they say it's cursed is because some people involved in the production including an actor I believe ended up being bad eggs (lawbreaking). Don't remember the details but it can be looked up. Don't think Ryo is Karin's type though, since she's pretty clever and has a streak of narcissism, similar to Sayu. They seem like the kind of girls who go for mellow, easy going guys whose mind is an open book since they themselves are rather calculative. Ryo is the kind of guy who is very well aware that he's good looking and can play into a girl's head, a bit on the cocky side. He was asked during a Q&A with Karin and the rest of the cast present what he actually thought of Karin and instead of giving an objective and professional answer he deliberately answered with a flirty "It's a secret~", even though it's obvious it would cause a slight twinge of annoyance to the fans and indirectly Karin who already has enough on her plate with him playing her boyfriend. Cutesy, innocent playful Karin pre-budoukan (which she says was just a character) I could totally see crushing on him just based on looks but the real post-budoukan Karin, not so much. She is very clever and good at figuring people out and with how popular she is I think personality is a critical factor.

They say that because 2 actors had big scandals later. So they were speculating who is next...

First Takahata Yuta
http://aramajapan.co...pe-crime/62874/

And recently Koide Keisuke
https://www.japantim...y-underage-sex/
--------------

Yes, i remember the video where Ryo said that, "MaidigiTV" deleted Budokan's press videos when Takahata's scandal happened. T-T

Well, we ship them but, you know, it's just fantasy XD
She of course liked him, i can tell by just looking at her eyes and red face at the documentary lol, she is young it's normal. But she is also really professional.
We don't know what kind of guys she likes (i don't even know if she knows that herself, she entered to this world really young and probably didn't have oportuny to experiment these things) or will date when she stops being an idol. With that said, i would not hate if Ryo gets to be one of them lol

I mean, he is young too, handsome, he gets various importand roles now, his populary just keeps raising and probably (maybe he has a girlfriend now, who knows) has been with a lot of girls and all that. But this doesn't make him a bad guy, from what he shows he looks pretty kind and sometimes a little awkward, we can't judge him, his personality is unknown for all of us and i could say the same for Karin. They both know pretty well what they should show to the public.

Anyway XD the future is a mistery, i just want Karin to be happy <3 and i won't forgive any dude who dare to hurt her.

#2962 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

Trust me, Ryo is anything but awkward and incredibly confident in himself, lol. He also played in the Gintama movie (awesooooome piece of work, Oguri Shun is great...a younger him would be a good fit for Karin, lol) which I closely followed and did some showrooms. It is of course impossible to judge whether he's a bad guy or not but it is clear from having watched him that he is a bit on the cocky and inconsiderate side and knows he is popular for his looks. Karin herself is calculative and narcissistic as well and girls like that tend to clash with guys like that and prefer more mellow boys (opposites attract, or rather people who put fulfill each other's needs do), but of course we don't know if she actually held an interest or not since there's nothing indicating it one way or another. Just making an observation based on their known personalities.

#2963 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:40 AM

^
Younger Oguri Shun is why Yaguchi Mari quit MoMusu (long before she (or he) was married)
I expect that when the time comes, Miyamoto will discover, hunt and capture who or whatever she wants. No fear.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2964 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

She does left

#2965 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

Nice to see this picture, Chan-san with Ruru during Kenshuusei days XD didn't expect they would be together.. Look at Cute expression from Chan-san XD

e7a50032.jpg
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2966 x_fang

x_fang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

Just want to share a few picture from Juice=Juice Live Around 2017 World Tour in Jakarta

https://drive.google...WFF2ME1IWTdPYW8

unedited picture in:

https://drive.google...N3UwWE1TaXlhbTA

video:

https://drive.google...NzRDSklBakItNkk

Spoiler

She looks so angelic in real life that i need one week before able to post these image, she just super cute, with white porcelain skin, enchanting smile, and enough dorkiness... hope Juice=Juice will come back again in more proper concert hall...

PH9sNkT.jpg

pV5ltnV.jpg

#2967 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

^ Thank you for the photos they are great! :D

----------------------------------------------

Juice=Juice's Radio - Karin solo because of her comeback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radio NEO "HELLO! DRIVE!" renewed their MCs.

NEW! Monday MC: Suzuki Airi and Miyamoto Karin.
Starting from 10/2
Time 23:00
http://radio-neo.com...te=201710022300

The last time with Pink Cres
Nihei's blog: https://ameblo.jp/pi...2312797930.html

#252 (And #257 )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a list with the songs Karin has request on Radio Neo "HELLO! DRIVE!" which airs every tuesday. I will update it when she request more. The numeric order doesn't represent anything, just the order she was requesting the songs.

Spoiler

***Update
Radio NEO "HELLO! DRIVE!" #257 (26/09/17)

Karin request:
+ 29. Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

#2968 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:00 AM

Here's a random pic of Karin wrapping some kinda ribbon around her head at the Satoyama event. Managed to take several pics but there are better close up shots out there.

Spoiler

#2969 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

I just had a weird but happy dream last night where Miyamoto Karin was my classmate and in the classroom I was seated in front of her. She was saying something in Japanese that somehow I can understand in my dream but I really don't know what she was trying to say. Our classmates seated near her started to bully her by speaking some bad words to her and she started to cry.

Then I suddenly stand up and started to confront those who bullies her. And after they stopped, I patted Karin on her right shoulder and tells her it's going to be alright and says I'll protect her. Then she smiled at me, that smile really really beautiful I can still remember it after I woke up. Then the dream end by me getting back to my seat and feel ashamed or flustered.

It's been a long time since I dreamed of an H!P member, let alone a member I don't usually follow that much. I like Karin though my favorites in J=J are Aari, Kanatomo and Yanamin.

#2970 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

Karin is not my oshi in Juice=Juice but it's easy to understand why someone can dream with her. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2971 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

^^^Thank you for the photo! I saw some others that are closer, what is she doing XD <3

^^Wow, what a dream...
I love Karin everyday why do i never dream about her, i don't get it ;;

----------------------------------

I made a list with the songs Karin has request on Radio Neo "HELLO! DRIVE!" which airs every tuesday. I will update it when she request more. The numeric order doesn't represent anything, just the order she was requesting the songs.

Spoiler

Since the renewal
*** Update (1)
Radio NEO "HELLO! DRIVE!" #1 (02/10/17)

Karin request:
+ 30. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

*** Update (2)
Radio NEO "HELLO! DRIVE!" #11 (16/10/17)

Karin request:
+ 31. Van Halen - Panama

------------------------------------------------------------------

The oficial upload
Radio NEO 「HELLO! DRIVE!」 Suzuki Airi ・ Miyamoto Karin

#2972 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:07 PM

she doing hair arrangement at latest H!Sta,,

her segment always interesting for me to watch,, she is like a living doll, as expected from idol cyborg,, XD

also, from latest Full Chorus show, it seems she is chosen as the cutest member in JJ from H!P members poll,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#2973 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:15 AM

Her expressions during Full Chorus were so cute, now it's the second time she is chosen as the cutest member.

Her hair arrangement made me want to have bangs, it's really useful and detailed (just like her makeup tutorials), also it was praised on the comments section.  

----------

Her birthday is coming up!!
We will be the same age now :sob: . I guess she will show the track she made with the DTM(? Lucky people...

7hapkdP.jpg
6bSxO0f.jpg?2

--------

The Girls Live from October 30, was focused on her, my hard working angel. Of course it's deleted from Youtube so...  

DM link: http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x66wnhs
TbBl5H7.jpg?2

Little fragment

--------

Samples UTB+ vol.41

https://twitter.com/...860808487092224
14yaaNS.jpg

https://twitter.com/...866915070689281
DUH0AzS.jpg

------------

For some reason, the only Tweet liked by Juice=Juice's official twitter account is a Karin blog update LOL (look at that baby)

6C7YPAQ.jpg

#2974 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Happy birthday to Karin

#2975 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

I miss all the birthdays, thanks God always there is a good person that warning us. :good:

Happy Birthday, Miyamoto-san. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2976 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

Happy birthday Karin-chan-san,, stay young forever,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#2977 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

Happy birthday Karin!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2978 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Happy Birthday to Karin-chan ^_^

#2979 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

Samples UTB+ vol.41https://twitter.com/...86080848709222414yaaNS.jpg

Karin really has the looks for this kind of outfits ^_^

#2980 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

Her BD event was pretty awesome, she sang sooo many songs. Also, apparently she's been trying to learn the guitar lately and she sang while playing it. Marin has been helping her, hehe.It was just songs and some talking, no game corners. Tomoko brought cake on stage and we could see Ruru and Sayuki watching from the 1st floor behind us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users