3448 replies to this topic

#2881 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:55 AM

On "Yoru Night X Yoru Night" radio show,
Misawa Sachika does a cover of Karin's "Usagi Tocome" from one of KOPINKU songs.
It starts at 25:30.

They then talked abit more about Karin and J=J ^_^

Karin's KOPINKU version.

Background note:
A few years ago Misawa was one of Up-Front's artist who was in the voice acting line. She worked with Reina on "Kaitou Reina". Later on, after leaving Up-Front, Misawa landed a part as one of anime's well known character, Kuroyukihime from Accel World.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2882 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:35 AM

Aw yeah, i like their cover i heard it some months ago <3 I love the way she talks about Karin XD and the song, she explained everything.

And the live ver :D

#2883 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:52 AM

^Thanks for the live version. Strange that it said the file was not available when I wanted to view it earlier today.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2884 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

usagi tocome day? :P funny. yesterday, after hearing a bit of it from one of their radio program, i hurried and played it in loop, the two versions. the rap is my favourite part :ongaku:

i romanized the goro ver. lyrics w/c is not available from projecthello. there are some revisions from the kopink ver. if anyone want to sing along :D
Usagi tocome(feat. GORO) -Romaji Lyrics-

Spoiler

usagi tocome feat. goro on soundcloud

Attached Files

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#2885 x_fang

x_fang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Karin really need to go with voice actress path... she have wonderful soothing voice, good singing technique, and pretty face... she will selling like hot cake in anime voice actress industry... 

#2886 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

I made a list with the songs Karin has request on Radio Neo which airs every tuesday. I will update it when she request more. The numeric order doesn't represent anything, just the order she was requesting the songs.

Spoiler

**Update
Radio NEO "HELLO! DRIVE!" #207 (18/07/17)
Karin request:
+ 27. Pink Floyd - Money

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karin really need to go with voice actress path... she have wonderful soothing voice, good singing technique, and pretty face... she will selling like hot cake in anime voice actress industry...

Yes, i agree. That's definitely one of the reasons why i like Karin, because, since 2012/2013 i have been interested in the seiyuu industry but lately, i'm not up to date on what is happening. In this time, people who has really unique voices succeed but in most of cases if they are good looking and have a REALLY interesting personallity, it helps even more than having good voices and talent, that's reality.

I saw her potential, when she was Kopink but specially when i watched the Koisuru Hello Kitty musical (i heard the mini-album too). But i think she should have a little of training to have more technique and control.
Karin is a shy girl, perfeccionist, make mistakes, hide her feelings, gets angry/confused, sometimes has her head in the clouds so she doesn't understand things quickly and suddenly her Chara can change (I personally love when that happens XD) but, she is also a really determinated girl, kind, sweet, loves to move and do/try things herself, time to time she has some interesting or weird thoughts (lol), but plenty of dreams too, i'm sure she is a little confused about what she wants to do in the future. She has the appareance, can sing, dance, TALK LIKE CRAZY, entertain, act, cook, she can do whatever you want, that's really important for voice actors.

Even having all this background and the fact that she is an idol, being a seiyuu is not easy (for various reasons). We don't know if she wants to try this path or if she likes it that much, but i would love to see her try again, of course.
It's uncertain how Up-Front would handle an Idol/seiyuu career right now, they did it in the past but who knows how are things now. I don't know if they have the power to make them have roles or opportunities in the seiyuu industry...

Anyway,I feel like she wants to do a lot of things, i will accept and support anything she decides to do in the future.
For now, here is a video of her narrating, she's good. I remember while i was watching the live stream, some people were praising her narration.
Min. 4:24

Better quality
Min. 4:06 (Oh god, i watched the 2 parts, she is so cute :sob: everyone is so cute)
http://www.bilibili....979530811576856

P.S. I'm sorry for writing so much with my horrible english... :ph34r:

#2887 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

Karin missed today's event due to a sore throat and cold yesterday. Ruru and Nanami covered her lines.

Because of inflammation of her vocal cords​, Karin was only able to dance during the concerts from J=J's live house tour (7/21) and H!P 2017 SUMMER 〜 HELLO! MEETING 〜 (7/22)

During their live house tour, she cried a little while they were having the handshake.

I wonder why this thread is always so lonely when Karin is the most perfect idol  :(

blog,%20Miyamoto%20Karin-719601.jpg

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#2888 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

noooooo. karin, get well

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#2889 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

Yes... My baby :sob:  i hope she gets well soon, she must feel so frustrated. I think she shouldn't have danced in those two concerts, but insisted, even if she couldn't sing her body was fine. The wotas said she looked sometimes like, short of breath while dancing. I don't want her to push herself too hard.  

Here there are some gifs, Karin looks so cute and happy<3

MORE. I'm sorry, almost made the whole video a gif. :ph34r:

Spoiler

zeikHVX.gif  BcRWb71.gif

LxcCDFW.gif  swzbHSu.gif

#2890 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:49 AM

^ What show is that from? 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2891 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:59 AM

^ What show is that from? 

"Enpro" it's on A!O :D

#2892 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:38 AM

^ Oh much thanks!  :good: It looks like I have them downloaded but I haven't gotten around to watching them ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2893 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

24/07/17
Karin participated as guest with Yuka in the event for JK Ninja Girl, still couldn't use her voice. She wrote in a sketchbook​ to communicate with everyone, people were relieved she didn't look sick (due to fever the previous day) and smiled like she always does.
Her blog hasn't been updated yet ;; i'm relieve to have news about her but at the same time so worried about her voice.

OsUHqys.jpg

hsHEHeZ.jpg

ZiLTy8M.jpg

#2894 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:47 AM

There's an announcement about Karin .......

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7406/

6DYNteh.png

#2895 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

That is very sad to hear but she needs to prioritize her voice. I was expecting to see her tomorrow at the Kichijoji live but I guess she will not be present. 6 Horizon~

#2896 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

This is unreal... HP is going to have to have its own medical ward at this point with some many medical hiatuses (sp?)

All the best in Karin's recovery!

#2897 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

Wow.... 2017 isn't looking so good for H!P.

I hope that Karin gets a full recovery (but hopefully not too long). *prays*

#2898 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:30 PM

I don't know anything about dysphonia except Shirley Collins went 3+ decades without singing because of it.
But...

I am starting to doubt "Suga-sensei-sugoi" 2 of 5 J=J members have had major vocal impairments on his watch. I don't know if these are things that he could train them away from. I really don't know. But I do wonder what he's there for, if not that. :/
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2899 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

Are you forgetting that J=J have one of the (damn) hardest schedules?

Anyway, i'm crying, I can't say anything.

#2900 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Wtf, they're having such bad luck with these health problems.

Aikawa (somewhat popular goofy queen of funky eyebrows)

Sato (charismatic enough to be super popular in the deathmatch cage that is Morning Musume)

Asakura (very cute and being pushed to be center of Tsubaki)

Now Miyamoto (pretty much center of J=J)

The only case that happened with a girl who isn't a standout was with Ogawa (no offense to her).
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users