• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#1221 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:26 PM

Did anyone notice she cut her hair back to short? I like it short better anyway.

#1222 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

Yep it's back. I liked it longer but oh well.

Also Maro posted a pic with Take in IG, someone mind translating?
https://www.instagra.../p/BXp4dEzFIUw/

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1223 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

It's just a repost from twitter, she went to a live and hung out with Takechan said it's been a while since she did that. They talked non stop and she said it didn't feel like a long time since they spent time together since they knew each other for a long time and were together daily for years. That's my crappy translation lol. 

I always quite liked seeing them together, they are close enough in age that they can be friends with common ground but for Akari, Maro seemed like the one senpai she really looked up to besides her cousin especially in the early days in S/mileage. Maro probably teased her the most though lol. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1224 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

Oh thanks!! I remember I read it at the time (August omg, 3 days later I was in the hospital lmao) but well that happened haha. Thanks! I always liked how it seemed obvious they liked each other, especially at Maro's graduation.

Also, from Ro-kun's translations (thanks~)

Q: Please tell us your charm point
My right eyebrow

lol

Take's birthday is coming~ I generally dislike her song choices so I hope she sings some good ones! and I kinda hope it's a bigger event, she's turning 20 right? Would be nice if Karin and Fukuchan went both and sing with her. plus Kanana/Rina, and Muro for the dork dance.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1225 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

We hope you are well now, Laharle. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1226 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

Happy 20th Birthday Takechan.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1227 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

Oh guess it's past midnight in Japan lol. Happy birthday to Akari! My #1 idol forever. 

qyypc2Z.jpg

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1228 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Happy Birthday, Takeuchi-san. One of the most beautiful idol. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1229 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

Happy birthday Take-chan!!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1230 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

Happy birthday Take <3 

ErinaAkane Kaede

#1231 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

Attached File  blog, Miyamoto Karin, Takeuchi Akari-748402.jpg   31.35K   0 downloads

Attached File  blog, Miyamoto Karin, Takeuchi Akari-748389.jpg   36.01K   0 downloads

Birthday event? Of course it's Karin who guests lol. It's a pretty long running joke now that she gushes over Akari. They make an amusing comedy duo and it's one of the few times that Akari plays the straight man with Karin taking the fool role. Usually she prefers to be the butt of the joke. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1232 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:20 PM

oh what are they wearing...hope it's not as tragic as I'm imagining. 

Would have loved Fukuchan as well but Karin was a given lol, I hope they had a duet this time! I like Karin a lot more than last time lol so I might enjoy this better now. But honestly they have good voices I need a duet. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1233 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

oh what are they wearing...hope it's not as tragic as I'm imagining. 

Would have loved Fukuchan as well but Karin was a given lol, I hope they had a duet this time! I like Karin a lot more than last time lol so I might enjoy this better now. But honestly they have good voices I need a duet. 

They had a duet! They sang "Aishiteru Aishiteru", seems like they sang this song together when they were Hello pro eggs (Audio from that time: http://www.nicovideo...watch/sm8345745) so it was nostalgic for them.

I wish Take-chan went to Karin's BD events too lol Karin acts more freely when she is with her, same with Meimei;;

#1234 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

TakeMei is a deadly combination lol, whenever they did the radio show together nothing seemed to ever get talked about because they derail to pop each other with stupid jokes lol. I think they are both very similar and goofballs at heart. Karin is too but she kinda has to be more serious sometimes for her group. 

I think if Take when to Karin's event it'd turn into more of a Take event than anything else lol. Karin seems to be wearing normal clothes from that distance in the pic but can't see what's on her t shirt. She's worn costumes for the last two 2015 she was a Take wota and 2016 a kindergartener. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1235 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

I don't know what could happen but i prefer girls from the other groups or graduated members to be guests over their own group mates like, it's boring when their only guests are them lol.

#1236 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:02 PM

Fuku probably would have been there if Momusu didn't have such a crazy schedule.

Edit: Momusu had a concert in Aichi-ken.

#1237 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:13 AM

It looks like she's wearing those shirts that the members have been wearing all year to the Bday events. The one with the members name and I think age on it and it's in that members color.

HLxdmXb.png

#1238 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

It looks like she's wearing those shirts that the members have been wearing all year to the Bday events. The one with the members name and I think age on it and it's in that members color.

Last I checked Akari's colour wasn't black. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1239 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

^ But, it SHOULD be.
Imagine waving black light King Blades at Take-chan!

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#1240 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

It's the design on the shirt. You can totally see a little print on the black tshirt...................................................................................

best examples I could fine (picboard doesn't work for me)

Everyone who's a guest recently has worn shirts like this for the members who's Bday it is. You can see it best on Ham's and Maria.

Attached File  gAkFLQu.jpg   162.99K   0 downloads

Attached File  V4JVqF5.jpg   163.55K   1 downloads

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users