• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#1201 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Lol I think we can just sum up my hobby as "nerd". It's taking over my whole apartment pretty much only the kitchen and toilet are still safe lol.....Actually the kitchen has a Panty & Stocking clock in it so I guess that's out too. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1202 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, your room is really cool! You totally have to show off the rest of your house too ^-^

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#1203 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

This photo killed me inside. She just looks so cute.
AcMW9Al.jpg
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#1204 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

She reminds me a lot Maasa Sudo. Not in her look, but in the mix of beauty with cuteness. I think they call this Ero-Kawaii. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1205 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

She looks so cute <3 How fierce was she in the footage of the new song~

Also here's baby Take 

While her vocals needed work I still think you can definitely tell -this girl just needs time and practice-, most of the time. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1206 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Well, I guess better looking backwards than looking forward, but at least you can surely see her aplomb in stage. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1207 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

They'd all go on to do better things singing and performance wise and a few months later Akari was in S/mileage. It's interesting looking back at this early stuff though, Karin looks exactly the same lol. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1208 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

I don't know if it was posted, this Shin Minimoni video is so cute... is cute even with that quality lol

#1209 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:51 AM

4flY39H.jpg

#1210 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:01 AM

uLesOe5.jpg

#1211 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

My heart is weak, put this pictures with caution. :nosebleed:

#1212 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

Karin is in it in case you didn't see her lol.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1213 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

LOL finally. We better get every single song she preformed at both events for making us wait 6 months for this (probs like 8 by the time it's received) 

HLxdmXb.png

#1214 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:55 PM

Karin is in it in case you didn't see her lol.

I don't think this was ever in doubt lol. She's basically a running gag at these events now. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1215 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

I was mostly pointing that cause at one point it seemed like Take was just another MC while Karin was the bday girl for how much they focused on her, but then it returned to being Take's event. But yeah, at this point it's a bit of the norm to expect her there. Next time they should duet together. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1216 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

She reminds me when the girls made that kindergarten videos, playing international kids games with some guest.

#1217 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

She reminds me when the girls made that kindergarten videos, playing international kids games with some guest.

I think that was a segment back when they had a TV show, the most famous clip that was given subs was when they had the comedian "Hard Gay" on there. It's just the generic outside uniform for these little kids schools I think, you see it when they do field trips. Karin is just fitting in with the other kids it seems like she has to come out with a ridiculous outfit and fangirl. 

I was mostly pointing that cause at one point it seemed like Take was just another MC while Karin was the bday girl for how much they focused on her, but then it returned to being Take's event. But yeah, at this point it's a bit of the norm to expect her there. Next time they should duet together. 

It's just kind of the point of having guests that they get to talk and interact, she does all her silly stuff and interacts with Take and everyone gets a few laughs. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1218 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:39 PM

I know..? 

I just found it amusing how much time she appeared in a "trailer", just a shot of Karin alone. I don't remember that while watching other trailers of these DVDs, more like interactions between both instead. Maybe it happens more often than I can recall.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1219 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:54 AM

Ah, I found it :wub:

#1220 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:34 AM

<3
img20170810142944383.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users