• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#981 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

There are a lot of people here who seem to think an idol should be a top class singer and dancer and I don't know why that is. It's all about the personality and she has loads of it to spare. Her looks and body type are maybe not for everyone but all the meat on her seems to have gone to the right places anyway XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#982 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:25 PM

It's definitely not all about personality. It's also about looks, stage performance, and the feeling of commitment & attachment that they inspire in fans (usually through the "growth story" where the fans are part of helping/causing/allowing the idol to grow) . Some idols get by on personality, some on looks, some on performance, some on story, some on 2 of the 4, some on 3 of the 4, some have all 4.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#983 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:20 PM

My list of idol facets could be:

-Singing

-Dancing

-Beauty

-Cuteness

-Comedy/Humor sense

-One speciality/personal choose (like Momochi's twintails)

From a minimum of 2 for being an idol, I think Akari had at least four of this list (near Yaguchi that I think has the full list, but probably is my biases) :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#984 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:11 PM

There are a lot of people here who seem to think an idol should be a top class singer and dancer and I don't know why that is. It's all about the personality and she has loads of it to spare. Her looks and body type are maybe not for everyone but all the meat on her seems to have gone to the right places anyway XD.

If you grew up with 1980 idol , this was real

#985 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:36 PM

Is there's any info about Take-chan's birthday event? o.o

#986 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:17 PM

Is there's any info about Take-chan's birthday event? o.o

Didn't that happen already? I know it was supposed to be this month and I saw a goods list for it.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#987 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:28 PM

It was yesterday, I wanted to know the setlist but it was already posted on JPLOP :)

MC Suzuki Keita

birthday mini live
1.co・no・mi・chi (Buono!)
2.KoiING (Morning Musume.)
3.Tanpopo (Tanpopo)
4.Yuujou kokoro no busu ni wa naranee (Otome Gumi)
5.Kacchoii Uta (Mobekimasu)

event 2 
surprise guest Miyamoto Karin

#988 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

Birthday event images
Spoiler

#989 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:42 AM

Her song choices tend to be like that, huh. Want to listen to co・no・mi・chi the most among them, but not a setlist I'm eager for, yet all songs I can imagine Take singing, suit her. Can't wait to watch it~

^I can't see them, is it just me?

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#990 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:57 AM

None of those images work unfortunately. Takechan does just pick random songs I think she just pulls them out a hat. Karin seems to show up for her birthday events a lot. I think she can't resist Takechan's boyish charm even if it looked like Meimi would steal her away when she cut her hair XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#991 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:47 AM

Now I can see them. We have the same necklace <3 Liking her hat and blue bday t-shirt. Thanks for sharing!

So far she didn't sing any favourite of mine, the girls that tend to sing those either sound bad or are not members I care for most of the time.

I hope Fukuchan appears again one day~

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#992 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

The logos on that sign are awesome.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#993 Rebear

Rebear

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:45 AM

I translated a 2ch thread about Oden's fashion sense. (*´艸`*)

A God of Fashion has Swooped Down Upon Takeuchi Akari

https://ironhearttra...-akari-angerme/

川*^A^) 从*´◇.`)

#994 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:31 AM

Lmao she's terrible I love her. Thanks so much!

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#995 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:20 PM

For gods sake Oden put your arms in the sleeves.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#996 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:03 PM

Haha^

I'm sure you've all been waiting for this moment in your life, Take making candles. 23'' something. 

She's dressed nicely. Ah I can't stand these segments, not even with a fave in it.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#997 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:46 AM

Her segment was good for me. The only problem was the placement of the zooming camera. It looked awkward seeing her turn to the side all of a sudden. XD
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#998 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

Okay so she's so good in the new song. I'm glad she had that solo dancing moment I was asking for it since forever, but she shines so much dancing the group parts as well, I think the choreo suit her dynamic movements at times. And I love her vocally, I like the contrast between her voice and Muro's. I came to sugar coat but honestly I'm rarely meh about how she performs, I watch and I'm like thank god I didn't stay in only one H!P group. That goes for other Anju members as well. 

Also, playmobil hair.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#999 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:19 AM

I think that the song being as punchy as it is suits her dance style with strong movements. She likes to put her all into her movements though she does it with more finesse these days. It suits her voice too I think more powerful songs with that bit of oomph to them she sings well she just covers the bases when it comes to her performance,singing and her on camera persona. Now I just want to see the dance performance properly without crappy lighting and camera work XD.

I think if I'd only supported Morning Musume I probably would have given up on idols before I became fully invested in them. All the girls that interested me when I first heard about Morning Musume were pretty much gone and the group was boring me so in many ways supprting Takechan gave me something new to focus on and supporting her has been one of my great pleasures in life. I can have a crappy day and I'll come home and find a video of her killing it on stage and it just makes me smile that she's doing something she loves and working really hard. She'll always be my #1.

I often compared her to Mari Yaguchi in the golden era Morning Musume she's never the most popular member but she's super consistent in her performance level and effort and she can be relied on to do anything they throw at her. Like each time she goes on TV no matter how dull the show is she'll do something with the segment and her voice is the foundation of many songs and we all know about her dance ability. I wish I could see her as leader but I think that'll never happen lol. Kana is obviously being groomed for that if Ayaka leaves and I think Takechan will stay in that token sub leader role til she graduates. Duel sub leaders seem to be a new fashion for H!P or something But I like to think it's some recognition of how long she's been with the company even if Kana is older.

We don't have a circle jerk on here often enough compared to other member threads we should do something about that XD

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1000 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

I like your comparing Akari and Yaguchi, maybe that's why I like Takeuchi so much? ^_^  Not related with your reasons but also both of them are short and beautiful girls (after all, Akari is one of few current members in H!P that could joint Mini Moni. :arrow: )

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users