• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#941 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:46 AM

Happy birthday bamboo-chan! It's been 8 years since you first joined! Thank you for staying in the game for this long! :respect: 

I'm slowly waiting for this birthday event to happen. Hopefully she gets good songs to show off her vibrato more! And I'm not talking about the W (Double You) stuff she always gets.  :whistle:

Now that she's getting older........maybe the long hair thing wouldn't be a bad idea for a change...js lol

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#942 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:39 AM

Want PB

#943 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:22 AM

Oops, delated happy birthday. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#944 tomandre13

tomandre13

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:21 PM

Happy Birthday, Bamboo-chan!

#945 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:17 PM

Take-chan will replace Kanyon in TRY60Bu. She will be a tuesday regular alongside Okada Robin Shouko.
https://twitter.com/...127866185986048
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#946 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

No one's congratulated her yet? Well, congrats on becoming a sub leader Take Chan! Hopefully, after Ayacho leaves, both you and Kanana can lead the group strongly and effectively.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#947 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:03 PM

I just hope when Dawa graduates it doesn't become a Kanana vs Take thing in the fandom it becomes so annoying lol. I would be fine either way.

I'm excited to see her part in the medley <3

It felt a bit like in Brainstorming that Ayu and Riho got some dancing parts like AT LAST, even if it's 5 seconds I wanted some show off in a concert -or single- just her alone since singles have them all pretty equal in positions (which I love btw but well this is bias talk).

I was so excited with how she danced with Rikako and Mei in the last concert, she was awesome.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#948 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:43 PM

Congratulations Take! <3

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#949 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

They could both become leaders together. They both have a weakness that one's stronger at, and a strength that one's weaker at. They could cooperate together and it'd end out nicely. Just how, despite Mizuki being the leader, mentoring was handed down to Iikubo.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#950 nyanSey

nyanSey

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:03 PM

Congrats Take-chan  <3  <3

#951 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:44 AM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm27704642

11:22 Take owning it.

And in Kousaten she couldn't stop crying she looked so sad. I love her hair in this concert, it's short but puffy. I'm still in fangirl mode lol.

^^That'd be nice. Though I find both a lot more close in variety and talents, compared to Harunan and Fukuchan, their weakness were too obvious. Whatever happens one if subleader so there's that.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#952 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:54 AM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm27704642

11:22 Take owning it.

And in Kousaten she couldn't stop crying she looked so sad. I love her hair in this concert, it's short but puffy. I'm still in fangirl mode lol.

^^That'd be nice. Though I find both a lot more close in variety and talents, compared to Harunan and Fukuchan, their weakness were too obvious. Whatever happens one if subleader so there's that.

thats+my+baby.gif

This was my reaction the whole time lol! Like did you see the crowd! She was definetly in all-star mode lol

I know it sucks seeing her cry case she hardly does. But to think about it, she is one of the original eggs like Kanon. After seeing her at Maeda's graduation, then Maro, soon to be Ayaka's......I am not/ wasn't ready for the waterworks lol

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#953 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:34 AM

?

She joined Eggs in 2008, four years after the original S/mileage members.

#954 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

Yes, Exactly. And she's still an original egg before it was renamed to KSS.

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#955 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:10 AM

The original Eggs were the 32 girls chosen for the first generation. Take is not one of them, nor was she in the last generation brought in under the "Egg" name. She is from the 4th generation and she was one of the last to debut before the name of the program was formally changed. Original is not the word. 

DDOhydd.gif

#956 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:17 AM

Well it's the word I used. I wasn't even going that dept like you did. I know about the past H!P eggs and who was there and not.I've been in this fandom since before Berryz. So in refrence to before the fomation of KSS, that's why I call her one of the originals.

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#957 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:33 AM

That's like calling her an original S/mileage member, though, because she was there before the formation of Angerme. Again, not the word because everyone else associates it with the original, 1st gen line-up.

Mostly I'm just trying to keep zam away from you because if he sees that he will come here and he will write a 600-word post on the original Eggs and also UUG. He has done it before, and it is avoidable. 

DDOhydd.gif

#958 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:54 AM

Welp, that's just how to see it WITHOUT going into dept.  All I was saying is that she was an original egg. I wasn't including the different generations. 

I'm fully aware of Zam lol. He can come if he wants to be seen. Overall this is the internet, someone is always gonna have an opinion even if it doesn't include them or if it's seemly not that serious lol But thanks.....

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#959 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:38 AM

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/theme3-10087142424.htmlLeaving it here, just in case anybody wants to translate. I guess since it's about Mei the translation will come eventually. I hate myself for not being able to continue Japanese

edit: http://ameblo.jp/ang...2108655826.html

Also,

http://www.dailymoti...abroad_creation

She sounds like fun. I really enjoy how she talks, idk if I'll be able to explain myself but there are timesthese type of artists talk in a way that seems very specific about them (Idk, Momochi, Sayu, my fave male idol), like there's sound in their speech. With one of them I know there's a characteristic pattern since many other people said so about him, but anyway, again it's pitiful we have little to none subbers, especially in a group like Anju. Nothing to do about it though, that stuff takes so much time.

And she took part in this Idol Summit recently it seems (didn't know about this) : http://www.dailymoti...16-2-2_creation

11:13 shows her doing...that. Yeah. (also lmao at the camera work for the next girl, like geez). I love how loud she is about anything. 

So close to ruling all those idols. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#960 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

^
^
Language is a fluid thing and you can use words however you want. But everybody else seems to use the word differently, so in the future be prepared for everybody to misunderstand you if you use it that way.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users