• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#901 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:29 AM

Take-chan... i remember how squeaky your voice are when u still in eggs, and comparing that to you're now... i just realize how amazing Tsunku's instinct at picking real talent for H!P (well he's not really involved with that but at least he is give some advice for the staff/agency about which girl they're should debuted...). 

And im used to hates her duck face a lot, but as she grown up, that's really became her best charm, and her boyish style plus her light brown hair really makes her standout from the other girls in Angerme...

really, it's hard to choose who i loved the most in H!P nowadays... all of them really are interesting to watch.

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#902 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:36 PM

A Takechan PB is #1 on my want list for idol goods but it probably isn't going to happen. She doesn't have the conventionally attractive look that the Japanese like so the company won't feel it will sell enough. Her look is more of an acquired taste if you're into short stubby tomboys she's great. She tends to get called fat or chubby for some reason by some people usually Japanese or other Asians though I don't see it. Her legs have a thickness but it's muscle you can see as much when she dances. She said she did athletics especially short distance running at school and most people who do this a lot develop strong leg muscles because it requires a short burst of power over  marathon running where people have a sleeker build.

I think when it comes to most Japanese girls the ones I find attractive tend to be the ones most Japanese wouldn't be that interested in and the ones deemed attractive I find really plain looking. I remember dating a Japanese girl in Uni some years ago who had a similar build to Takechan very short with thick legs and she said she didn't have many boyfriends in the past and most Japanese guys said she wasn't very attractive I guess there really is a difference between people on what they see as attractive qualities. But then Takechan has her fans so she must be doing something for some people.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#903 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:12 PM

Attached File  Takeuchi Akari-396704.jpg   34.13K   0 downloads

Attached File  Takeuchi Akari-396773.jpg   186.52K   0 downloads

Any more of this photo shoot set?

#904 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:56 AM

Is it me or does bamboo-san seem more reserved than usual these days? I mean she's still the smiley and energetic person at times. But you can tell she's definitely matured a lot! Well I hope it's maturity and not the graduating girl syndrome  x_x  x_x  x_x  x_x  x_x

Take-chan ganbatte!  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  :respect:  :respect:

A Takechan PB is #1 on my want list for idol goods but it probably isn't going to happen. She doesn't have the conventionally attractive look that the Japanese like so the company won't feel it will sell enough. Her look is more of an acquired taste if you're into short stubby tomboys she's great. She tends to get called fat or chubby for some reason by some people usually Japanese or other Asians though I don't see it. Her legs have a thickness but it's muscle you can see as much when she dances. She said she did athletics especially short distance running at school and most people who do this a lot develop strong leg muscles because it requires a short burst of power over  marathon running where people have a sleeker build.

I think when it comes to most Japanese girls the ones I find attractive tend to be the ones most Japanese wouldn't be that interested in and the ones deemed attractive I find really plain looking. I remember dating a Japanese girl in Uni some years ago who had a similar build to Takechan very short with thick legs and she said she didn't have many boyfriends in the past and most Japanese guys said she wasn't very attractive I guess there really is a difference between people on what they see as attractive qualities. But then Takechan has her fans so she must be doing something for some people.

I agree with you! I personally think she's gorgeous! With her girly look and boyish look! She just gives off a different vibe than the other girls. If that's not attractive to other people then that's crazy lol ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#905 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:33 AM

Since I find her similar looking to Nagasawa Masami I think she has a really pretty face, but considering the amount of members that are pretty and don't have PB, from each group, and how they kinda skipped 2nd gen for PB, it really seems like something that won't happen. I don't care much for those though. Repetitive now but longer hair would definitely suit her, her KSS pics are extra cute.

Hmm I haven't noticed, but there hasn't been enough Angerme footage, yet I didn't have time to watch things like the DVD where the H!P girls get mixed either. Maro's grad, maybe. She seemed to have fun backstage in recent H!S, with Fukuchan. If she's around, or if Fukuchan is around, by the time any of the two decide to graduate, I hope they make that type of surprise farewell speeches.

Also, I really looked everywhere for it, but never found a translation of what each member says in the Budokan speech, and I'm dying to know what she says especially when she starts fanning herself and then laughs-cry I love that moment.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#906 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

Can we just appreciate this glorious pic of bae! She looks stunning! I never really understood why some people called her ugly : ( Sure she had acne problems. But didn't we all at some point :/

Attached Files

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#907 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

I honestly found her acne issues endearing like "ah she's growing up". There is this annoying Indonesian kid on Facebook who often comments on photos of her calling her fat and stuff. I think Asians have a very different opinion on what is fat. I think she's beautiful but I'm biased. She had that dodgy phase where her hair was super short but it looks good now XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#908 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

Since I find her similar looking to Nagasawa Masami I think she has a really pretty face, but considering the amount of members that are pretty and don't have PB, from each group, and how they kinda skipped 2nd gen for PB, it really seems like something that won't happen. I don't care much for those though. Repetitive now but longer hair would definitely suit her, her KSS pics are extra cute.

Hmm I haven't noticed, but there hasn't been enough Angerme footage, yet I didn't have time to watch things like the DVD where the H!P girls get mixed either. Maro's grad, maybe. She seemed to have fun backstage in recent H!S, with Fukuchan. If she's around, or if Fukuchan is around, by the time any of the two decide to graduate, I hope they make that type of surprise farewell speeches.

Also, I really looked everywhere for it, but never found a translation of what each member says in the Budokan speech, and I'm dying to know what she says especially when she starts fanning herself and then laughs-cry I love that moment.

Yeah I think 2nd gen was definitely underrated and ignored. But hey, that's typrical H!P right. I really wanted take-chan to go back to her long hair for a while, but I have to admit if she were to go back I wouldn't  be used to it lol! I really don't care for the photobooks either but if she were to get one before she graduates.............my prayers would be answered lol

I try not to think about her graduating but seeing your fav in the back during performances now, I can't help it... it's kinda a problem for me lol If anyone then yes, fukuchan and probably Karin would give grad speeches that I'm certainly not ready for haha! But you're right, so far I still see a smile on her face in her blogs! That's my only motivation. 

Apparently she's not fond of crying in front of others (well some of the members of angerme said this) lol The only words I understood was, "Being excited" and "No No!" I guess regarding to not crying. 

No one has translated yet : (

I honestly found her acne issues endearing like "ah she's growing up". There is this annoying Indonesian kid on Facebook who often comments on photos of her calling her fat and stuff. I think Asians have a very different opinion on what is fat. I think she's beautiful but I'm biased. She had that dodgy phase where her hair was super short but it looks good now XD.

I'll be honest cause I know what you mean haha! She did cut her hair at one point I was like "NOOOO BAE!!!" Then it got super long in Feb., then she did the unthinklably again. But if she keeps this length now or grows it out I don't even care, she still looks beautiful to me lol

Yeah I don't even go on facebook anymore cause of that and people were comparing her to Duu. I definitely see the divide between some Asians and international fans now like. I see gorgeousness, I have no idea where they are getting fat and ugly from lol

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#909 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:38 PM

It doesn't really bother me where she stands for photos or if she;s dancing in the back for some parts of songs. She still gets a lot of lines and does backing vocal parts often so It's not like she gets featured less. From her blog photos she's obviously being kept busy often being paired up with Kana for promotional stuff or doing radio. Her best stuff is when she gets paired with Kana or Meimi because those two are equally nuts. The fans want what they want and they like a cute centre girl so Rikako will get the nod she's the eye candy girl replacing Yuuka and that's fine. Each girl has a place and role in the group. Takechan does a lot vocally and in dance even helping new memebers and with more new ones probably coming in she'll likely be doing more than that. She likely won't be the leader it seems they are grooming Kana for that but she's been with the company a long time and knows how things work so she's the type of girl people can go to for help.

Hair wise I really liked it at TIF last year. It still gave her a tomboyish charm but she grew it out a bit so it was all fluffy and blowing around while she dances. I though she looked really attractive during that performance. Yeah I don't really know what Japanese guys look for in girls. I tend to be drawn to girls who look a bit different I mostly prefer shorter haired girls who are cute in a more normal way like the kind of girl you can imagine seeing in the street and thinking she is pretty or she has some similar hobbies to me. With Takechan she seems the kind of girl who wouldn't get bored if you want to take her to a sports game or get some manga from the book store.

I'm usually not the type who crushes on the total babe of the group that everyone loves or the moe girl who looks and speaks like an 8 year old. The childish stuff some Japanese girls are into is a big turn off for me.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#910 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:51 PM

Takeuchi%20Akari-572688.jpg :wub:  :wub:  Kawaii nee???! 

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#911 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:08 PM

Hai  :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#912 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

Hai  :wub:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :c18:  :c18:  :c18:

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#913 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

Attached File  blog, Takeuchi Akari, Tamura Meimi-574706.jpg   44.19K   1 downloads

Time for another episode of "What the hell is Takechan wearing?" 101 Dalmatians hooding and something white on the lower half by the look of it. She has some odd fashion choices. I think she doesn't really care about expensive clothes or looking cool. I wonder where she shops for this stuff lol.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#914 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:14 PM

^Well good for her. Fashion is such a scam anyway.

Though anything Disney is likely to be overpriced itself, fashionable or not.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#915 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

So great to see giggly take-chan hosting Hello! Project station again :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

giphy.gif

^Well good for her. Fashion is such a scam anyway.

Though anything Disney is likely to be overpriced itself, fashionable or not.

attachicon.gifblog, Takeuchi Akari, Tamura Meimi-574706.jpg

Time for another episode of "What the hell is Takechan wearing?" 101 Dalmatians hooding and something white on the lower half by the look of it. She has some odd fashion choices. I think she doesn't really care about expensive clothes or looking cool. I wonder where she shops for this stuff lol.

She seems so outgoing anyway lol! I like her "idgaf what I put on today" attitude lol In that picture specifically it looks likes they were in rehearsal I think... I want her jacket tho :sleep:  

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#916 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

Takechan and UPUPGIRLS' Akari and Sayaka went out together.
I'm not sure, I think they went to a liveshow.
20150909-akari-takechan-sayaka-outting_z

Takechan's blog post: http://ameblo.jp/ang...2071381457.html

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#917 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

Saw Takechan's blog and couldn't resist.....

Attached File  index.jpg   68.71K   0 downloads

TEAM TAKECHAN

#918 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:03 PM

Takeuchi%20Akari-587496.jpgTakeuchi%20Akari-587256.jpgTakeuchi%20Akari-587259.jpg

Akari honey, I wasn't ready for all this flawlessness......  :omg:  :omg:  :good:  :respect:  :respect:  :respect:  :respect:  :respect:

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

#919 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Outfit wise this single has been good to her she looks great and her expressions are killing me at this rate I will need a blood transfusion XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#920 Zhanepan

Zhanepan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:29 PM

Outfit wise this single has been good to her she looks great and her expressions are killing me at this rate I will need a blood transfusion XD.

yesssss Pass some of that transfusion over here please ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

~Bambooville~Takebabe~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users