1332 replies to this topic

#841 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

Attached File  DSCN0405.jpg   28.72K   2 downloads

Happy birthday Oden have some delicious Baseball caek. She's almost a young woman it's gone so fast, I don't know what the next year has in store for her but i hope she keeps having fun.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#842 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

Happy Birthday, Akari. :itadakimasu:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#843 aardvark

aardvark

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

Takeuchi Akari - Birthday FC event (TOKYO FM HALL) - 2014-11-27

#844 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

Ahaha. I didn't notice this when she appeared as a smaller part of group shots, but at Michishige's graduation she appears to be wearing a PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT CONTENT shirt.

t02200293_02400320131418385451.jpg

#845 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:25 AM

#846 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

well .. she had a great start ..
but I would give it to her because she did a song meant to be done for by a group ..
Her sing and performance looks good .. She could work on improving her stamina .. :)

#847 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

I thought it was pretty solid.

And I'm happy she had that line in Otome. <3 I was sure she wouldn't lose her vocal place, but after so many negative comments I've read about how she would be shoved to the back, I'm glad it wasn't the case. It's always best to ignore that stuff anyway but the speculations were so annoying this time. Can't wait to hear it live, the line seems hard.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#848 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

People always like to cream over new members and speculate others will stand aside in favor of them. Oden is super reliable a jack of all trades really. She's sort of the one you can give song lines and trust with the dance and on TV she handles herself really well. Even if they get a really dumb segment she can make something funny from it. They were never going to give up on a reliable member so i think she'll always have a prominent place in the group. She's been with the company a long time too and is becoming a senior member of the group able to help others.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#849 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

Promoting the new single on Totsugeki! Namaiki TV:

#850 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

^^ Yeah, I don't know enough about her personality (any subbed segment somewhere?) but I agree she's that type of member. I was amazed by how some completely forgot about her being a good dancer, or maybe they just weren't looking, because of what you say, but even in Taiki she was energetic, especially when she dances with Meimi and Kana. She is, by the way, the first member I ichiban(is this term for female idols as well?) in a group that has my favourite colour as a member colour. So the change was good to me, even if it'll take a while to get used to the change.

^Dawa looks so fabulous with that outfit and Takechan looks like a kid by her side. X3 I like the sporty outfit for her in Taiki but not this combo of clothes. Still better than Rikako's or Meimi's, poor things.

I've rewatched that recently because it's so epic and I have forgotten Takechan got that line, it was really good, she didn't have any problem hitting the notes. Riho always cuts that line in parts to reach it, it was refreshing listening to Takechan singing it without pause.  I'm always amazed watching this performance, I'd say pretty things about everyone here.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#851 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

She's pretty outgoing and funny. The easiest stuff is the radio show which Lurkette translates over at helloproradio.com. She gets paired up with Meimi a lot and it's a good combo. People probably forget about the dancing because she's in a group where dancing doesn't really come to mind. People forget that Dawa's a good dancer too lol

And her voice can sort of be an acquired taste so she doesn't get a lot of credit in that area either.

#852 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

She first got my attention with her dancing in the Team Okai dance cover videos. I can't explain it; but, something about her dancing in one of those videos had my eyes glued to her.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#853 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

^^ Thanks. I read a lot of them while trying to sleep the other night, Meimi and her really make a good combo, Takechan's pretty random, and I was surprised by a lot of their answers and comments and amused by them, especially Takechan, Meimi and Kana, the later whom I was suprised since I didn't expect certain comments from her. I suppose her image is kinda like Sakura, you think she is a certain type and then you have her real self. I think I learnt about Meimi the most lol, her obsession with the arts is adorable. and they sounded so worried all the time about 3ki taking their spots in the radio show and everything else

Yeah, I remember the first thing I mentioned was her voice and your answer, and Moondoggie saying it was curious what I noticed first was her voice. The "harmony track" in Taiki keeps adding to me wanting to listen to her more and praising her voice lol. I think it has a lot of emotion, in general, even though not as controlled as Meimi.

^Hmm I think it's her energetic and kinda never stop moving movements? Like she has fluid movements than can also be sharp. I'm zero-cultured in dancing terms, as you can see.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#854 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:31 AM

Back when they debuted, she and Meimi were all fluid and no finesse. The way Rikako dances is really reminiscent of debut Akari.

#855 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

Back when they debuted, she and Meimi were all fluid and no finesse. The way Rikako dances is really reminiscent of debut Akari.

Lol but the Rikako fanboys will never admit it. She has the same issue with being too sharp in her moves. It's like misplaced enthusiasm she really enjoys dance but she hasn't yet learned how to dance smoothly. . Oden when she first joined S/mileage her dancing was all crazy and in your face like a kid on sugar at a school dance. Now the way she dances it has a lot of style and emotion it's not just her moves but her expressions that improved. I think Rikako will be taught the same thing to make her dance moves more smooth and emotional.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#856 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

found this when reading matome :ph34r:

f5e3b8f6.gif

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#857 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

^^I'm sure that she (and Maria, talk about someone else who needs to chill) will get better like Akari did. There's something to be said for enthusiasm.

#858 Cerulean

Cerulean

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

Rikako reminds me more of Karin or maybe Sakura than Akari, personally. They all dance in a big, exaggerated way, but not quite the same way. Takechan adds a little too much snap to all of her moves, but she always does the moves perfectly and never looks like she's not in control. Rikako's dancing is powerful and exaggerated, but she isn't as precise/accurate as Takechan (or Murotan), imo. 

#859 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

I can't say about debut!Takechan but Rikako's nothing like Sakura's, not even debut!Sakura, imo. Miki is more like debut Sakura I think, but Sakura had more confidence and energy, yet I've never seen her dancing high on sugar. Maria and Rikako are pretty on par with the dancing, I like Maria's more though. Both have potential and are new so I don't mind anyway, but Murotan's was so much cooler to me, from the new peeps. Must be because I wasn't expecting anything from her, as well.

Oden when she first joined S/mileage her dancing was all crazy and in your face like a kid on sugar at a school dance 

lol I need to see this.

http://www.dailymoti...oto-karin_music
Not much dancing but vocally she really improved. All three of them, actually.

That gif hurts me. X) but it wasn't that bad http://www.dailymoti...chi-akari_music

Also, http://www.dailymoti...oto-karin_music
I'm not sure what to feel about this. Especially LinLin. But add Takechan to my "idol I want to see with long hair" list.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#860 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

Clearly not recent but here you go:

Takeuchi-akari-3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users