드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#42 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

She kinda remind me of Happy!Style Rookie, Ogura Yui.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#43 Otaku_blue

Otaku_blue

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:44 AM

Maybe SC!E would go full time? Can't see it happening though, all of the Eggs in the group are left hanging when the anime ends.
Yeah, I reckon Mizuki has the sort of look that they normally want to push - she can look different, like a chameleon :P

How scary your extremely smart. D:

#44 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

@Gina: You're right. Mizuki is like a chameleon.

Like these pictures :good: :

Posted Image Posted Image

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#45 Otaku_blue

Otaku_blue

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:43 AM

More Mizuki Love :)

dont forget to press Ctrl - alot XD

Posted Image
http://www.hello-onl...09182212876.jpg
http://www.hello-onl...30190522018.jpg
http://www.hello-onl...30185513781.jpg
http://www.hello-onl...14001728083.jpg
http://www.hello-onl...27191125456.jpg

#46 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:58 AM

^OMG cute and pretty.

Love her brown hair. :)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#47 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:15 AM

Wah~~ Adorable Mizuki XD Someone said a few posts ago that she looks like Ogura Yui.. and I didnt notice it but she really does O.o Awesome~ I love both girls, so if they look like each other..thats awesome with me!

Also saw the new SCE picture with her on the picboard XD !! ^_^ !!

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#48 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

I've just know it from Shugo Chara Party! that Mizuki is a left handed. And she's fast when picking eggs with chopstick ^^

Posted Image

^
from SC Party! 4th episode on Shugo Shugo! Egg Battle! segment ...

Posted Image

#49 Cherryy

Cherryy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:42 AM

^ Pencil chopsticks!!

She's so cute. ^^

#50 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

I just want to say that... she looks like Super Junior's Sungmin little sister.. o,o! :D

#51 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

wow, no posts on this thread for a while, so I'll kickstart it with my first post in here!

I've just been watching the Egg DVD Magazine No2 - and Mizuki caught my eye immediately.
I agree with Case as she reminded me immediately of Nakky - which can only be a good thing! I think I'll keep an eye on this girl a bit more, as she really seemed to shine, at every point I saw her!
Posted Image

#52 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

Yeep~! I'm now an official fan of her! :D

She did really well in the dance-shot of Haru no Arashi! =) It's a shame that this time Mano-chan didn't get a TV performance >.<!

So far she's the one that put more energy in her dance! :3
Although she did a little mistake @1:34 she's still amazing!! :D (hoho.. I'd have switched her with sekine :wub: )
Keep her as a dancer for the next single too.. nee?? x3

Also, she draw manga and look up to Momo!! >u< I really hope they do a tour as Shugo Chara Egg with Guardians 4 & Buono!.. so she will be able to learn a lot and become a better artist! :)

#53 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

^ Holy crap, yes, I have to agree, Mizuki totally put alot of energy into her dance. As much as I am a fan of Mano Erina and Saho Akari, I have to admit, that I couldn't stop watching Mizuki in that dance shot. I really really hope the best for her, she's definitely someone to watch out for amongst the Eggs.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#54 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

^
Yay! I'm happy to see that someone agree to me! XD

She's part of the selection of eggs for the Joint concert of Mano and S/mileage, I hope we can see some of her in the DVD! >u<

And as a member of Shugo Chara Egg, I hope she make some tour with Guardians 4 and Buono! :P She'll be able to learn a lot from her sempais! ^__^

#55 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:59 AM

^^ Wow she was really amazing in that PV. Her moves looked so crisp and cool, reminiscent of Aichan imo.

#56 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:27 PM

^
good to see that you noticed her!! :D

(it seems the video I posted is out of sync, so here is another: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related <3)

She also participated in Onegai Dakara: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
She and Akari are the only oens who keep dancin with Mano, so I've high expectations of them being in the new H!P egg group! >,< (althoough I think Kikkawa Yuu should have a solo debut first XD!)
(I want Satou to be in the group too... :P!)

Haru no Arashi Making-of:
@2:40=She said that it's her first time filming a PV (Shugo Chara fault for no letting them have their own pv! >_>) I'm nervous, the outfit is cute. Ganbari masu~!
Mano said that Mizuki joined H!P Egg when she graduated from it, so they didn't have time to talk. "I wanted to use this oportunity to talk to her"

Onegai Dakara Making-of:
Something about having sweets in her school bag, and she beg that they could stop noticed it..:wub:!
@3:02= "It was difficult. At first I was worried about If I would be able to do it. I'm happy that I could do it" :D! (Mizuki you're an amazing dancer, don't worry!! >.<!)

I hope that for the next Mano single release, Mizuki will still be her back-up dancer and... I hope they've TV perf! >.<

Then I watched Mano & S/mileage joint concert in order to see Mizuki, but she didn't have screen time at all.. D:... only in the backstage (and now it turned to be that the video became private..!! >_>!)

#57 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

She and Akari are the only ones who keep dancin' with Mano, so I've high expectations of them being in the new H!P Egg group!

Where did you hear news of a new Egg group? (BTW, I've corrected your typos. <3 )

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#58 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

^
I haven't, but after Mano and S/mileage debut, you gotta think that they will keep making new groups from the eggs, afterall... if they have trainees is because they want them to debut, isn't it? :P

#59 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Holy crap, I've neglected this thread once more.

Hikazumi, nice vids, thanks for sharing! I hope we get to see more of this gorgeous and able dancer as time goes. Hopefully, she debuts or at least lands a spot in a shuffle with some of the higher rankers so she gets better promotion, or, at the very least, SCE actually does more things.
Oh, and ManoEri, keep talking to Mizuki, so she gets moar screen time!

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#60 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

What bout Fukumura in MM? She has the voice for it, and is quite gorgeous. Not to mention a really nice personality (according to what I've seen XD).

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users