755 replies to this topic

#1 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

mehehe, so ....
this is a place to talk about other fanfics and stuff.
so you wont really spam all those threads, with not so important thingies about them.
and maybe requests and stuff..oh well..guess this helps less spamming or watever. :)

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#2 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:13 AM

yea might be a good idea...

I'll just post my request here

Imaretard: Please! A happy ending for ~Forgetting is Remembering~ XD

(something like that u had in mind?) ^^;

#3 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:22 AM

^ haha, @_@. a good ending is coming...but i'll be having friends over..so yea. ^^;

wait..
Spoiler
hahaha.

T.T yay thanks for supporting this thread LOL. it feels..empty.
3Y2YJ.png

#4 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:36 AM

^
Nice idea XD
For ~Forgetting is Remembering~ I don't know if I want a happy End or a sad >____<
Spoiler

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#5 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

I just want to know why these fanfics must always have sex in them. I'm not saying it's wrong or bad or anything; I'd just like to read a nice l love story and not feel all "hot and bothered" after. Actually, why do they have to have romantic pairings (or triangles) between H!P members at all? How about just a fun story featuring our favorite girls? I kinda have one in mind, but it would be very very long and I'm not sure if I would ever finish it.
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#6 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

[
:gitaa: That is USUALLY how the stories go because its interesting for most

not ALL of them have sex in them - Slasha's doesnt (I dont think, not really up to the point I read), Aya+MikaFTW's Cutie love has kind of a triangle thing going on but no sex, None of mine do (only a romance in one I think :sob: ) I'm sure there is more too :)

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#7 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

wait..

Spoiler
hahaha.

Or else what? :gitaa:

#8 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

well maxemerg,for some writers they're better at writing hot and steammy stuff than cute stuff. i'm use myself as an example: one time i thought that i'd try wriing one of those seance and just thinking aboutit made me feel VERRY acuward :),so i told myself, that i'll just stick to cute stuff,or atleast to a point where it's still clean.
hopefuly i made sense but mabe the others will see this and go with your request. plus DAH,has no steamy sceans^^ just dont read some of the earlier rps in there XDD.

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#9 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:57 PM

Well, i just wanna say i have another block so i cant write :wub:
haha ok move on! XD

wait..

Spoiler
hahaha.

Or else what? :wub:

or else Ima will stop writting storys! :omg:
NOOOOOOO, I want a happy ending :wub: (haha ok sorry for that ^^; )

I just want to know why these fanfics must always have sex in them. I'm not saying it's wrong or bad or anything; I'd just like to read a nice l love story and not feel all "hot and bothered" after. Actually, why do they have to have romantic pairings (or triangles) between H!P members at all? How about just a fun story featuring our favorite girls? I kinda have one in mind, but it would be very very long and I'm not sure if I would ever finish it.

I think it depent on the writer, see kawaii beam! Aya+MikaFTW's & ErikaUmedaFan. and then looks at Ima, Indigobluelove and mine. Also look at liamers's Idols' Champions thats totally different and cool, starring Berryz and got some acction (not sex, the other acttion ^^;)
Some wants some acction beteween the members some romantic, or others like drama (like me). And to tell the truth its really hard to write that "hot" stufss, i still not used to, but its all about drama and the story.
I would love to write some funny story but its not easy for me to think about it, so you should post your story, not matter if its long, you should give it a try :wub:

#10 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:38 AM

haha, you know it depends on the writers "trip" or interest and since its called fanFICTION I try to do fiction at its best. and writing things that are emotional and fluff and things that are sweet or hot are easier..cause we feel or experience them on our daily lives. and well, its interesting to write those kinds of things...well for me. but i dnt really do much shmex scenes..am more of the fluff/leave you to yer imagination to wats gonna happen next XD. hehe, but writing about a fun story just featuring them is ok~ ^____^ v
well, i wish that kinda answered yer question. since i write both, but practice to not write them most of the time.heheh. :)

wait..

Spoiler
hahaha.

Or else what? XD

hahaha. i dnt knw. maybe i'll stalk you? :D naww.
well, just have fun here~ :]]
3Y2YJ.png

#11 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:49 AM

wait..

Spoiler
hahaha.

Or else what? XD

hahaha. i dnt knw. maybe i'll stalk you? XD

Okay then, I'll choose the "else"! :) But I wonder how you'll do it...

#12 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

who is your favorite writer?
I think its hard to choose. indigoburulove and EUF have good talent in writing !!

#13 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:01 AM

to answer why so many write love scenes in their fanfics, is because as the old saying goes, "sex sells". people eat it up. but for me(my fanfics for example) it's not just about "gettin it on!" it's more of a natural progression in a relationship. it's a show of how much they love each other. i put alot into what i write, and i hope it shows in the finished product.

but i also like the non-romance fanfics here. it's a nice change sometimes.

#14 cookies

cookies

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:27 AM

Director's DAH story doesn't have steamy scenes in them. Just ignore the rp's XD

@director: I demand the awesome pairing of Takgaki and Tanakamei for ur DAH ending! XD
Posted Image
Credits goes to Mordhel

#15 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:38 AM

I have to say this. My favorite writer is glasseyelashes. White Lies was an awesome story and her current fic is just :good:. I like how she adds enough detail to her fics, and they always keep me entertained. I really love her writing style. :sob:

#16 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:40 AM

Hehehe...I've been absent for a while now (as a writer) now haven't I? I like to do short series (one, two, or three-shots) and other POVs of those same stories. Truth be told, I've got two out of three parts written for my next three-shot. Once I finish, I plan on posting all three parts at once. I'm thinking of just making one single thread for all of my short collections. (I'd just make a table to contents for each post.) What do you guys think?

@maxemerg
Sorry if I didn't spell that right, I didn't feel like scrolling up. But yes, I agree... I don't exactly like reading sex scenes (no offense to those who like them, but I'm kinda bothered by it). I actually only write simple romance and nothing beyond it... though I may imply things in future fics, there's no way I could possibly bring myself to write it. :/

For those of you who haven't read what I've written, I will horribly self advertise myself and say please do. I'd like to get feedback and/or criticism. There's always more I can do to improve my writing. My two fics here on H!O are Answers (oneshot with a separate POV and epilogue) and a short, cute (drabble-like...thing) called Habits. (If you're looking for romance, it's Answers. Habits was written because I was bored...I think it's fairly entertaining.

#17 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

I've written a couple of stories for school projects.
I only have one saved...maybe I should post it?
My writing is bad though :good:
Maybe I should write a fanfic for here.

#18 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:53 AM

...thanks for supporting this thread LOL. it feels..empty.

Could it be because instead of writers posting in this thread, you have "wirters"? :good:

You might want to edit the title of your thread...

#19 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

I have to say this. My favorite writer is glasseyelashes. White Lies was an awesome story and her current fic is just :good:. I like how she adds enough detail to her fics, and they always keep me entertained. I really love her writing style. :sob:

oh hush! my skills are nowhere near yours. your writing style is great too. and your cliffhangers... well you really know how to keep us baited.

ps. i really like this idea for readers, and writers to kinda get together to rant, compliment, suggest, etc.

#20 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:13 AM

Okay
I think I'll write a fanfiction~
can you suggest some ideas? I dont know where to start! :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users