Photo

does anyone watch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 blackstar

blackstar

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 02:39 AM

they have alot of great animes and i was wondering if anyone else watched it.?

#2 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:00 AM

I dont watch...cause adult swim doesnt exist on brazil's CN :sob:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#3 mrhomiec

mrhomiec

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:37 AM

i would, if i had CN, cause Full Metal Alchemist plays on it. and in a couple months, Naruto will be too =D

#4 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:28 PM

Adult swim??? Eh, what's that series about? Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#5 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:36 PM

Adult swim??? Eh, what's that series about? Posted Image

it's a cartoon network show where they pitt the anime lovers and the anime haters against each other and broadcast the flamers for everyone to see. You don't wanna watch it anyway it's all dubs. Posted Image
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#6 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

Aha. Sounds like an interesting idea, though.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#7 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:49 PM

FMA dubbed in english was pain to stand while playing FMA: Broken Angel :P
watch it dubbed must be a nightmare "-_-

hey Santa, I liked your folgore sig :sob: Im gonna try to upload the Folgore's mp3 later so you can get it

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#8 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:51 PM

Yes yesss... :sob: I have been waiting! Thankiey.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:57 PM

looking at winmx if I read correctly I found a remix for chichi wo moge :sob:

however it doesnt seem like the download is gonna start "-_-

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#10 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:04 PM

FMA dubbed in english was pain to stand while playing FMA: Broken Angel :)
watch it dubbed must be a nightmare "-_-

hey Santa, I liked your folgore sig :) Im gonna try to upload the Folgore's mp3 later so you can get it

I don't know if the same people were used for dubbin the Full Metal Alchemist game and anime, but I thought the voices for the anime dub was fine, particularly the one for Edward

#11 TuffyKeena

TuffyKeena

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:03 PM

Did you know the voice actor for Ed in the dub is like 40?

But anyway. I'm really disappointed in how Adult Swim has changed over the past year. They push Home Movies to the end of the programming block on Sundays.

And what's up with Venture Bothers? I don't like that show! It makes me angry. That and Robot Chicken. Bleh!

But we should thank Adult Swim for bringing FOX to it's senses about Family Guy. Because of them Seth Mcfarlene made a new season of FG and made American Dad.

#12 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:01 AM

Since I got a DVR, I rarely watch stuff on schedule anymore. I just look for stuff I'm interested in. So basically, I haven't followed what is technically in the Adult swim line-up

#13 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:45 PM

September 9th Adult Swim will premier Bleach and Trinity Blood beginning at 11:30p (ET,PT) for Bleach and Trinity Blood premiering afterwards at Midnight.

#14 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:53 PM

Oh man I heard that CN in my country is having naruto soon....can't wait. But anyways those anime series we don't have famous animes like Bleach. We have though Transformers Energon(which I never watch),Duel Masters(don't watch this one either),Hi Hi Puffy ami yumi(watch sometimes). But I think we have more animes,guess I just haven't seen them yet. Although I have CN I am happy that I have RTL channels,they show anime so it's quite good. :blink: As for adult swim,never seen it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:29 AM

bleach on adult swin this should be good (uncut)
naruto on toonami is wack :c06:

#16 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:38 AM

FUNimation announced Friday at the San Diego Comic Con that Japanese children's series Crayon Shin-chan will recieve a "test run" broadcast on Adult Swim beginning next month.

#17 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:40 PM

I give Adult Swim it's props for how it's affected me. :c16: LOVE ATHF :c16: Other than that, it's introduced me to anime's which I really didn't discover or cared to discover till I saw a couple of eps. I first saw FMA and Eureka 7 on there and it made me go to the fansubs and watch them. So without adult swim, I would have discovered these animes at a later date (which is not something I would have liked). Really I don't watch dubbed animes so I don't really watch adult swim (or tv for that matter) as much...except for Ghost in Shell (just because I'm too lazy to find the fansubs online ^_^ )
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#18 Amane-san

Amane-san

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:27 AM

Adultswim huh? Well i used to watch it a long time ago, but I don't anymore. The reason is basically that we got rid of our satelite tv and we don't have cable. I just watched it last night at my Grandma's and I watched one show and that was enough. I couldn't stand it at all. I'm sorry but I don't like the Animes they currently have on Adultswim... by that I mean the dubbed versions. I do watch the subbed versions and love those, but I just can't watch the dubbed versions anymore. I just can't stand it! Most of them are embrassing to even watch the voices are so bad.

Posted Image

#19 4Gaki63

4Gaki63

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:59 AM

I don't watch the Animes but I do watch the Originals, like Venture Bros. ATHF, TGTTM, Sealab2021, ect.

I'm watching Futurama on Adult Swim right now! Adult Swim is were I first saw Dragonball, and I agree the dubbed versions are horrible.
Posted Image