• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 yuko

yuko

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:07 AM

apart from this bt tracker, is there any other good ones ?

please introduce some to me !

thanks! x_x

#2 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:37 AM

BAH! I was posting my post saying that this was in the wrong place and answering it! x_x *for whoever did that for not giving him a couple more seconds* On the other hand, quick response to a post not being in the right place. :wub:

Anyways, since it's already been moved, it's pointless for me to point out it's in the wrong place, since it's now in the right place. "-_-
Links on D.A.M.N. forum
Links on the D.A.M.N. Tracker, has a couple links not on the forums.

#3 MMFAN

MMFAN

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:41 AM

First post... first request? nahhh "-_-

try to introduce YOU... first... x_x

http://forum.hello-o...p?showtopic=421
ITALIAN Morning Musume FAN

#4 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:55 PM

Public MM Torrents crashed again and they made it clear that they weren't coming back.
There wasn't enough donations coming in and they were swarmed with leechers. Do you think that this site will come to be peoples replacement to Public MM? I found this site by googling Public MM and MM for awhile. I found that this was a small community but a strongly rooted one that i want to support. I want this community to grow but i don't want it to go the way of public MM. I would have never been hooked on MM if it wasn't for Public MM. I salute their valient effort! what do you think about the growth of this forum and tracker?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#5 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:13 PM

I have really rather high hopes for this tracker :sob:
jpopsuki is more like the pmm tracker nowadays. I mean they have a steady increase of members and neverending new torrents. I don't think they will go down soon though as they have all the hardware they need and the software to back it up. And they shouldn't really be able to crash due to peer presure since they have that activation thingy. Only thing that worries me are the d.-attacks
Posted Image

#6 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

I have really rather high hopes for this tracker :sob:
jpopsuki is more like the pmm tracker nowadays. I mean they have a steady increase of members and neverending new torrents. I don't think they will go down soon though as they have all the hardware they need and the software to back it up. And they shouldn't really be able to crash due to peer presure since they have that activation thingy. Only thing that worries me are the d.-attacks
Posted Image

wow i haven't actually been to jpopsuki. do they have any MM stuff?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#7 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:38 PM

heh well some. :sob:
They have a lot of variety shows and if your lucky you might just dig up something with mm. I know they're seeding Mathews Best Hit TV now with all the MM episodes for example.

HelloTracker is still best for everything H!P imo tho.

#8 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:45 PM

well that's good to know. i just typed in Morning Musume there and it only came up with 2 results.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#9 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

The Hello! tracker is definitely THE place for MM torrents. jpopsuki is more for general jpop torrents. DDOS attacks are definitely problems for any tracker.

As for looking for MM stuff on it, try just searching for Musume or MM

#10 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:26 AM

The Hello! tracker is definitely THE place for MM torrents. jpopsuki is more for general jpop torrents. DDOS attacks are definitely problems for any tracker.

As for looking for MM stuff on it, try just searching for Musume or MM

what is DDOS?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#11 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:27 AM

Rather than explain all its technicalities i think this sums up the basics. If your still intrested i guess i can go into more detail.

Search Security

#12 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:33 AM

d-attacks are attempts to bring for example a tracker off the internet. They don't always work and it's (usually) very illegal.

#13 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:11 PM

Rather than explain all its technicalities i think this sums up the basics. If your still intrested i guess i can go into more detail.

Search Security

that makes me angry :sob:
when i hear dos it makes me think of command prompt i used to use back in the day.
if i could hack i would counter hack them for such a atrocity. I would summon satan all over their hard drive. I would fry their motherboard and hold their graphics card ransom! So as it says in the book of RAGE!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#14 Daximus

Daximus

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:38 AM

I quite agree. DoS, DDoS,DRDoS,etc... are very vindictive.

kireikoori,

DoS = Denial of Service.
DDoS = Distributed Denial of Service
DRDoS = Distributed Reflected Denial of Service

...Basically whenever you connect to ANY machine on the net they have to first "shake hands". In these attacks you send SO MANY requests that you flood their servers to interrupt their service.
DDoS and DRDoS use multiple machines to strike together.

I'm not very worried though as I really can't see anyone wanting to disrupt either this site or it's tracker. The people are great, the service is phenominal and the torrents are kosher.

However, the best defences are expensive! Mirror sites, "VM sand boxes" and managed load balancing. If it becomes a problem we'll have to start thinking-up some fund-raisers to help this wonderful space!

As for alternate trackers...

I've tried Googling my heart out, but subtitled files are usually just copies of what's already here.
However, if you understand Japanese then you can try the following.
@ Google type...

filetype:torrent "whatever you're looking for"

Otherwise, this is THE place to be!!

BTW: Waylorn and Hana, all my thanks!

In the mean time, ENJOY!
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the night.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

#15 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

THREAD NECROMANCY!!!

First, I would like to reiterate the original question. Anyone know a good place for "normal" jpop torrents? Jpopsuki closed their doors and are now by invite only. I missed the open registration deadline. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/sad.gif

If it helps narrow down the options, I'm basically looking for a place to get "Nakano Fujoshi Sisters"/"Fudanjuku" stuff. There's been plenty of AKB48 and a little Idolling on this tracker, but none of this, yet.

Second, reading this thread from 2005, it's like a time capsule.
Comments like "This seems like a small community" or "I hope this tracker does well" make me laugh in hindsight. I'm remembering that someone recently posted the site statistics and H!O sometimes beats the Official H!P site in traffic. I, for one, typed "Morning Musume" into the torrent search and got over 1500 PAGES of torrents. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c40.gif

[edit] Please delete this if you consider it spamming. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c17.gif

#16 princefuxxer

princefuxxer

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

###### Jpopsuki. After all I supplied them in 2003. I come back and it's closed off. I was a H!P kinda guy but now I'm mostly AKB, Idoling, and AKB ha. Everything I have is already uploaded here....it'd be nice if more trackers existed like H!O for different things. Jpopsuki can suck a chinpo. My only H!P stuff is ancient W files hahaha 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users