Photo

Bishojo Senshi - Sailor Moon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#61 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:36 PM

[quote name='Santa-san' date='Mar 2 2005, 03:58 PM'] What's all this I hear about Aino Minako? In in in a swimsuit???[QUOTE]

That would be both of Ayaka Komatsus DvDs. Figure A and Megami no Chu! There both ok if you like that sort of thing. I prefer the photobooks tho. Especially her second one. Although my fav photobook of all time in the PGSM Visual Book which has all five Senshi in it.

#62 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 03:37 AM

haha yeah the vid wasnt really my kind of thing, but I'm gonna keep it around for a while and get my UL ratio up some more :lol:

I wish there was more talking and doing everyday things.. and subtitles would be nice to go along with that haha.

I skipped around most of it and watched the last 10mins or so because she was actually saying stuff and interacting :lol:
shift_Mikitty

#63 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:26 AM

Update on the PGSM fiasco (I had a few things wrong before..from my youngest sister. This is a summary from what my 2nd younger sister, PGSM admin op, told me):

A couple months ago, the top dog of PGSM was gonna leave for a while and gave "mikazuki" control over the PGSM channel (founder status). Mikazaki was also an op for TV-Nihon (normal op). She started going to PGSM less and less which kind of left my sister, the admin op, in charge most of the time. One day Mika had a run-in with another PGSM op who was from a rival subbing group (my sister doesnt know anything sure about the sub-stealing thing) and de-opped him. Mika ends up de-opping 2 PGSM ops who everyone else in the channel likes. They actually chat, etc.

So my sister de-ops two PGSM ops who were affiliated with TV-Nihon haha. Partly in retaliation for de-opping two well-liked ops and partly because no one knew those three TV-Nihon guys anyhow. They never chatted and stuff with the channel. My sister never re-opped the two that Mika de-opped.

Mika has a cow, hence "KingRanger" has a cow. So after some drama, PGSM left and made a new channel. I guess the friendly note to go to TV-Nihon's channel on PGSM joinup was put up by Mika.

The day that this all went down, the original founder of PGSM came back and asked to have the channel back. Mika, who had supposedly been waiting for her to come back and take the channel, refuses. And calls my sister powerhungry and wanting to overthrow her :lol: The problem stems from the two TV-Nihon ops mentioned above; everyone else is still friendly.

The whole PGSM crew creates #SMLive (still on ZIRC) and start fresh. Mika flips out over it haha. Anyways, sister says SMLive will release Act Zero :D

...and that's pretty much it, I think. *whew*

http://kaaj.spirited-wings.com/ sisters' PGSM site shameless plug :lol:
shift_Mikitty

#64 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:32 PM

Wow, that was some drama indeed... :D And the fans suffer... :lol:
Hope everything goes well for your sister in the future, then!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#65 Charmy Risuzu

Charmy Risuzu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:31 PM

Here's another PGSM fan.:)

#66 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:53 PM

I was one few years back,I have almost every episode of SM,have in english XD ) But I still watch sometimes,brings good old times back. :P Was SM fan in 5 years,until I found new animes to watch.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#67 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:13 AM

I saw until eps 30 is so cool

most Luna ^_^ so cheap but so funny
I love japanese entertaiment :D

#68 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

Ahh! hehe i didnt really notice the SM thread. I freagin LOVE SM!

Not to mention I have this really wack clip of myself doing some RANDOM things, along with shouting out some attacks the girls have on YouTube. But I'm not really gonna share that here...yet. ^^; hehe.
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#69 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:39 AM

I freagin LOVE SM!

you love me?....thanks XD

i guess you didnt know on forum they call me SM ;) :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#70 brenda_harrison43

brenda_harrison43

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

I love SAILOR MOON LIVE ACTION!!!! It's really good... Another fan here!!!!

#71 Vinya

Vinya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:18 AM

SO I'm watching PGSM through...for the third time in the past 3 years....and decided its time I just put them on a hard drive for safe keeping. So I'm wondering...was there ever a BOXED SET of all the DVD sets released? An official one, I mean, not bootleg. It's a pain in the ass to pay $58 per DVD....which don't even have subtitles.

Or at least, does anyone know of a fansub taken from the DVD and not ripped from TV? The time display is so annoying :wub:

which now, watching this again, my crush on the wonderfully awkward Motoki has returned, and I'm searching for toys and trinkets via ebay <3 I'm such a sailor moon loser!

The one thing that perpetually bugs the hell out of me is the fact that Princess Serenity (or I suppose, Eternal Sailor Moon, really) is such a freaking douchebag...blowing everything up...and Usagi really never calls her on it...just kind of gives her a slap on the wrist but doesn't really try to make her other side see that blowing planets up aren't okay (its kinda selfish). I realize its suppose to emphasize her tie in to Metallia, but sheesh. I always felt like she needed a good smack upside the head. Yeah I understand her love was so strong and she was so lonely, but I felt one of the best strengths of the original manga and anime was that Sailor Moon tied in her friendship with the senshi and concern with the world to her own perogotive as the Princess and she grew from that compassion. I felt that contrasting the two in PGSM was really more of a weakness, but that's just me :x

Posted Image

#72 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:09 PM

got all of them from BT

a little bit weird but ok ....

did you guy watch the Live Action Musical ver ? it sucks but the kids loved it

#73 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:30 PM

is it good?
i havent really planned on watching it yet..
there's alot of episodes..
waah. :)
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#74 HC-Amber

HC-Amber

"You gotta give them hope"

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

got all of them from BT

a little bit weird but ok ....

did you guy watch the Live Action Musical ver ? it sucks but the kids loved it

I watched it... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif
It was so funny .

is it good?
i havent really planned on watching it yet..
there's alot of episodes..
waah.

Yup , it's very good. I'll admit that at the beginning i didn't expect much. However when it begun differing from the anime i realy started liking it. In my opinion it's better then the first season of the anime, and even if you didn't like the anime you won't have problems in seeing this live action.
About the length .. well... you can't do a thing about it, but the episode lenghth is shorter than other doramas(about 25 min. to ep usually)..
So i realy recommend this live action not only to the BSSM fans, but also to the rest who likes good plot, interesting characters and ridiculous monsters(Power Rangers style :D )...
PGSM FTW :wub:

"its so cool that all of us of diff age, background n countries can hang here" DarkL1ghT

#75 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:24 AM

^ i should try to watch it...
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#76 ºAfuroGunso™

ºAfuroGunso™

AiriYUIyuiA

• Senpai
  • 1996 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

cool the actresses are cute
ill try it if i have free time
i have finised the anime many times already
hope its good

#77 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

ahah anna randomly gave me a sailor moon sticker the other day o.o
dunno where she pullled it out from

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#78 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:13 PM

I have to say I love all form of sailor moon! :(

The musicals are absoultely awesome and I have a few to recommend(gtg so i'll post later)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#79 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:48 PM

I also like all versions of SM. It was the series of my childhood.

In PGSM most of all I like Luna and Sailor Mars...
The plot is vary interesting first it was manga-like, than reminds me of anime series and the end was other than it all))

Sometime i will rewatch it :santa:
Posted Image