Photo

Bishojo Senshi - Sailor Moon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#21 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:56 AM

Queen Mio Kuroki was great in her role. I jumped for joy when she was bumped off in the series so i was surprised to see her again. But not disapointed at all she played her part as the Evil queen really well. As we are all aware act zero the birth of Sailor V will be out soon. Which is great, but i would like to see a special act for each character. Ok Sailor Mercury is my fav so i for sure want to see that. But at the end of the Special act (I wont say what happend for those who have not seen it) It seems obvioues to me that there could be a special act for Sailor Jupiter. I also feel making a special act fo Kitagawa Keiko would a good one as she had some of her Senshi Powers before she discovered she was Sailor Mars.

#22 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:46 AM

For those who haven seen the special Act ....pls take a look at animesuki~
Tv nihon has come out with it already

#23 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:41 AM

'already' XD
genvid (i think it was their translation anyway XD ) translated it right away :o I always read those pictures synopsis on genvid before TN subbed each ep since it sometimes took up to a week =|

Mio was such and evil character in the series but she was sooooo cute in the special act :) I can't believe how good the actress really is (what's her name?) she made me so angry each time she tried to take mamoru away from usagi :blink: :ph34r:

#24 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:13 PM

Something wrong with my engrish?

#25 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:16 PM

Mio was such and evil character in the series

That evil evil Kuroki Mio... :blink: She'll never have Chiba Mamoru in a thousand years! But her song was pretty good! I think it was on the "Dear My Friend" character song album.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#26 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:21 PM

Something wrong with my engrish?

what no no, I just meant that they're slow. It took them several month to get it released. 'Already' seemed like a overstatement :blink: Your engrish is as good as mi engrish ;D

#27 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:23 PM

Mio was such and evil character in the series but she was sooooo cute in the special act  :blink:  I can't believe how good the actress really is (what's her name?)

Her real name would be Alisa Yuriko Durbrow but is often just called Arisa. Yes Arisa not just Alisa thats not a type error.

#28 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:53 PM

Her real name would be Alisa Yuriko Durbrow but is often just called Arisa. Yes Arisa not just Alisa thats not a type error.

I don't think I've seen her anywhere else than on pgsm tho Posted Image has she been on any other shows??
I want to see more of her Posted Image

alisa, arisa.... is there really a difference? :blink:

#29 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:55 PM

Looks like I?Lll have to watch that Special Act right away! :blink: I?Lve been hoping that they would continue the series some day. Is this maybe the beginning? Of a new round of PGSM, I mean.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#30 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:12 PM

Looks like I?Lll have to watch that Special Act right away!  XD I?Lve been hoping that they would continue the series some day. Is this maybe the beginning? Of a new round of PGSM, I mean.

I don't think so :ph34r: the special act was more of a nice(er) ending to the first season. The act zero stuff tho... that's another story XD As I understood it, that wasn't planned in the first wave so maybe it's the start of the second!!! :wishes:

dunno if the girls are up for it anymore tho :blink: I mean, most of them focuses on school and stuff now, right? was the impression I got from reading their online diaries :)

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:53 PM

has she been on any other shows??

Not a great deal really she appeard in a few mags has a photobook i belive. Might want to stay clear of that tho considring her age in it.

This link may help depending on you Japanese

Alisa Yuriko Durbrow

#32 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:49 PM

has she been on any other shows??

Not a great deal really she appeard in a few mags has a photobook i belive. Might want to stay clear of that tho considring her age in it.

This link may help depending on you Japanese

Alisa Yuriko Durbrow

Good site, but the mag list was not too clear on pub year of the mags...

Anyways Arisa appears fairly regularly on Candy as a fashion model.

three-lights.net usually scans them

#33 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:01 PM

The link on AnimeSuki for the special act, were dead... ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#34 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:04 PM

i saw like 2 or 3 episodes of this when i was in japan. it was pretty good.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#35 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:22 PM

You should go to tvnihon.com for the updated torrents. the special act has been grouped with acts 25-49

#36 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:29 PM

You should go to tvnihon.com for the updated torrents. the special act has been grouped with acts 25-49

tvnihon ka?
pyo pyo pyo pyo pyo pyo!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#37 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:24 AM

Ok worse comes to the worse. I have it and ill happily share it with whoever wants it. The Tv Nihon version has subtitles. Or i have the original DvD. Thats gonna take up alot more space and has no subtitles. So if your Japanese is not upto scratch i wouldnt recommend it.

#38 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:35 AM

i can deal with no sub!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#39 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:22 AM

I would like to request the final act aswell. Seems like I misplaced it :sob:
Last time I checked there were no seeds on the pgsm batches @ tvnihon ><

#40 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:51 AM

Ok so are we talking i reseed the file. Send it to who wants it. Or perhaps even if possible seed it here. Theres been the odd Sailor Moon file here before.

Edit.

Ok slight problem reseeding it i get the follwoing error message

Rejected by tracker - Tracker Error: cant connect to the database. Contact the Webmaster. Well it probably makes more sence then if i send it to someone here and they up it here or something i guess ?